The Mad God's Masque and Bellicose Ball (OCC) (Taking New Submissions)

Started by Cogidubnus, July 16, 2008, 08:01:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D'ya feel lucky?

Heart of the Earth
7 (43.8%)
The End of the World
9 (56.3%)

Total Members Voted: 15

Azlan

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on November 24, 2008, 11:11:54 PM
Hmm, just had a question. Not that I don't like Azlan's bronze golem, but where did it come from? There's nothing in Kiet's profile about it.

Much like Camiole, Jayce and Simon, the Golem... which has yet to announce its name, is the fourth retainer sent by Illura TiPaollo to assist her son.  They mostly exist as background and for creating interesting situations.  The golem itself is a magical and mechanical construct with a living soul bound to it as a control mechanism.  They have integrated weapons systems consisting of bladed weapons, hafted weapons and four barrel rotary bolter cannons.  Other than a few, a majority of them are just engines of war as an entire race of mythos... ironically their original designers were "rewarded" by Paollo by having their souls torn from their bodies and placed in their machines.  This race, the Tekka, are also responsible for Kiet's wonderful energy sword.  You have got to love ancient times, might makes right and anything goes in the pursuit of power.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Cogidubnus

Aw, llearch. You're almost making me feel bad, now. :P

It could be said that you're looking at it the wrong way, though. You're were only staying the one night anyway, so it's less that they're kicking you out and more that you're getting to check out before the 11:00 rush. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Oh, sure, they were leaving anyway.

But she was hoping to get some breakfast for Rover...

... perhaps before he puts his head into the kitchen window and asks for himself. *cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

Azlan

I am well aware of the difficulties and statutes associated with legal enforcement and diplomatic immunity.  Most notably in automotive law and insurance law.   

Yes, but that is also governed by a different set of cultural and governmental values, not to mention a whole differing viewpoint based on a human mindset.  Not to say anything is not similar or far worse in a Furrae-like environment.

Additionally, no one is trying to escape responsibility for said violations, but it is not unreasonable to issue the complaint to the consulate and have an administrative proxy appear for court hearings, instead of the specific official themselves.

One last caveat, because this is a fantasy game, any golem in the service of a TiPaollo clan member is automatically granted the status as a Military Attaché somewhere between FS-6 and FS-3.

Important Edit:

Wie!  I did not realize it was Wednesday already. 

This post is to inform you all that I shall be away in jolly old England, London town specifically, between Dec 5th to 15th.  I will be bringing my laptop, but I may not have much time for posting. 

Cheers!

llearch n'n'daCorna

What a coincidence, so will I.

Although I'll be internet accessible all the time, what with living here and all... ;-]

e_voyager

i'm story but i have to go for a while don't worry thought in the words of the movie actor  "i'll be back. "
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

Hmm. We seem to be hemorrhaging RP'ers. :dface

You guys aren't supposed to be hemorrhaging for at least a few more pages now. >:3

Azlan

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 04, 2008, 06:22:17 PM
Hmm. We seem to be hemorrhaging RP'ers. :dface

You guys aren't supposed to be hemorrhaging for at least a few more pages now. >:3

Kiet did get a nasty gash in his head, but... that was actually my fault...

Cogidubnus

I just realized that I forgot Rynkura and Gar, and I'll add to the post soon. Staying up until 3am is not helpful to coherent and complete posts.

techmaster-glitch

Underneath that, the second story seemed to be about a strange explosion in the middle of a field. Scorch marks on the ground, and nothing left but a giant hole in the snow.
Is this Karazkt's journey in the papers? :3

Cogidubnus

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 10, 2008, 09:16:27 PM
Underneath that, the second story seemed to be about a strange explosion in the middle of a field. Scorch marks on the ground, and nothing left but a giant hole in the snow.
Is this Karazkt's journey in the papers? :3

Alas, no. It's Kiet's adventures in the snow.

techmaster-glitch

e_voyager

alright i'm back i'll be trying to catch up fora day or so.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Azlan

I will be back into things soon.  A vacation means a mountain of work, with new projects thrown in... so I need to get stuff into order before I jump too far into RPs.

Cogidubnus

I'm actually waiting more on llearch, but I should have a post up tonight anyway. There be enough things a-happenin'.

e_voyager

i'm wating to see what happens now. i'm sure aten/atem will be a little edgy about meeting LL but he figures he needs to to find out more and yes he's become a little fond of cogi and mel

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 17, 2008, 10:53:56 AM
I'm actually waiting more on llearch, but I should have a post up tonight anyway. There be enough things a-happenin'.

Sorry. I've been ill...

I hope to get time to consider a post tomorrow. I can haz plans, I just haz not health to make them shiny...

Cogidubnus

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 17, 2008, 06:44:43 PM
Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 17, 2008, 10:53:56 AM

Sorry. I've been ill...

I hope to get time to consider a post tomorrow. I can haz plans, I just haz not health to make them shiny...

Oh, I see. I'm sorry to hear it. Feel better soon!

Cogidubnus

I'm going to be leaving for the next few days, so the RP will be on Haitus until I get back. Merry Christmas to you all, and I look forward to seeing you again on Monday.

Sunblink

No problem, Coggeh. Have fun doing whatever it is you're going to do, and Merry Christmas. c:

Cogidubnus

I return! *clawhands*

I am also confused at Stygian's post. But postings from me shall be soon forthcoming. :)

Azlan

Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 29, 2008, 09:18:40 PM
I return! *clawhands*

I am also confused at Stygian's post. But postings from me shall be soon forthcoming. :)

*pimp slap* Get to work!

e_voyager

Quote from: Azlan on December 30, 2008, 12:36:25 AM
Quote from: Cogidubnus on December 29, 2008, 09:18:40 PM
I return! *clawhands*

*pimp slap* Get to work!
oh no he didn't!  :U :U

Cogidubnus

:dface

Have at you, sir! I am insulated with 600 pages of translated Russian text! Your pimp-slaps only serve to make me less intelligible!

*propels a Karamazov at you, who promptly borrows three thousand roubles and spends it all on liquor and women and then angsts about it*

Azlan

Lol, that's about $101.99 US... that's not much liquor or women.

Cogidubnus

I was perhaps unclear, but the badger actually wanted you to follow him, Spots.  :P

SpottedKitty

ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.

Azlan

SpottedKitty

Fixed. Managed to keep chunks of the old text, as well.
ENGLISH: A language that lurks in dark alleys, beats up other languages
and rifles through their pockets for spare vocabulary.