*Adopt a Yappity*

Started by Silverfoxr, July 08, 2006, 09:20:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hellcat

Is this Zyarii?  :eager The colour of the wings and hair are around the wrong way... a bit more reddish pink for the hair and a bit more yellowish orange for the upper wings... but the current colour on the wings are what I meant for the markings on them... HOWEVER this design is sooo cute I love it anyway. I shall leave as Zyarii would by saying- Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Dat is adowabow!

CameronCN

Quote from: Silverfoxr on October 15, 2007, 02:18:12 AM

Is this one "for" somebody already? Because if not I wanna adopt heeeeeemmmm....because I like it so much. And because I'd like a yappity, though I suppose I could actually come up with an original character for you to draw--I have plenty.  :bunny

Dracora

I saw one adoptable on the page that I couldn't place, so I checked what the file name is and it said Draguara I believe. Do you accept requests for those as well?  :eager

Silverfoxr

Quote from: CameronCN on November 14, 2007, 12:18:31 PM

Is this one "for" somebody already? Because if not I wanna adopt heeeeeemmmm....because I like it so much. And because I'd like a yappity, though I suppose I could actually come up with an original character for you to draw--I have plenty.  :bunny

hes a random since hes free to adopt :)

Dragura was just the file name - if you mean dragon style yaps - yes but i do need a description

CameronCN

Quote from: Silverfoxr on November 15, 2007, 10:59:55 AM
Quote from: CameronCN on November 14, 2007, 12:18:31 PM

hes a random since hes free to adopt :)

Thank you. :hug  Adopted! *bling*

techmaster-glitch

Ooooh! Sleepy Abel! Muffiny Fa'Lina! Little JyJy!

Silverfoxr, the cuteness of your pics can melt even a machine's heart. And machines don't even have hearts, so that's an amazing feat!

Reese Tora

"And I'm thankful for a new batch of Yappitys to awe at."

awesome as always, Sil. :D
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

AndersW

Is the sleeping Abel taken?  Because I would like him.

Kenji

:tighthug
Lotsa cuties this time 'round, Sil.
Side note, soon as I find out something else to fill your box with so it doesn't seem so empty, I'll be sending you that lil package he's holding. :3

Dracora

Could you make a dragon style yappity, with navy blue coloration and electric blue for markings(wing insides, underbelly, talons, whatever)? And could he wear some knights armor? Maybe just the helm or some more on his body, whatever you think looks better.

Silverfoxr

unless if someone has requested a particular yap - any random ones or dmfa related are free to adopt (basically first come - first served, so if you see a random one you can adopt it as long as someone else hasnt gotton to it first)

next batch coming soon well have more random dmfa ones

AndersW

Then I am adopting this one

techmaster-glitch

Don't forget to give gredit to Silverfoxr in you siggy next to you newly adopted yappity!

Zina

Silverfoxr

llearch n'n'daCorna

Slammed, in 2 days, 6 hours, 57 minutes and 33 seconds. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Falcarthum

ooooh!! A Kria yap!! I'm going to adopt her, if nobody minds...

"Fantasy & Reality are opposed sides of the same coin."
"Artificial Intelligence stands no chance against Natural Stupidity."

<== Yappity by Silverfox

AndersW

When you added the yappity to your sig, how did you get it to have stuff to the right of it.  I can't get it to do that with mine.

Falcarthum

Quote from: AndersWWhen you added the yappity to your sig, how did you get it to have stuff to the right of it.

Using tables, but changing the "<" and ">" by "[" and "]", like this:

[table]
    [tr]
        [td]cool pic[/td]
        [td]cool stuff[/td]
    [/tr]
[/table]

Don't need to keep the tabs, just a programmer thing...

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Dracora

YAY!!!  :mowhappy

The Yappity is awesome! <3 Thank you!!  :hug

-Drac, spastic and happy

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: AndersW on November 28, 2007, 02:08:07 PM
When you added the yappity to your sig, how did you get it to have stuff to the right of it.  I can't get it to do that with mine.

Like that. ;-]

AndersW

Quote from: Falcarthum on November 28, 2007, 03:00:02 PM
Quote from: AndersWWhen you added the yappity to your sig, how did you get it to have stuff to the right of it.

Using tables, but changing the "<" and ">" by "[" and "]", like this:

[table]
    [tr]
        [td]cool pic[/td]
        [td]cool stuff[/td]
    [/tr]
[/table]

Don't need to keep the tabs, just a programmer thing...

Thanks for letting me know.  And llearch, thanks for making the changes for me, have a cookie, both of you. :mowcookie

llearch n'n'daCorna

Falcarthum

You're welcome...

* yam yam yam *

<== Yappity by Silverfox

Kenji

Late, I know, but in honor of the best season of all, unless you can drive, may I request a yappity pic of my yap interacting with this lil wonder? Or heck, even one of that yap in a chimney. :3

Silverfoxr

sorry for the latness these where due before christmas

Kenji

*snickers* Most adorable chimney sweep evah! X3 :hug

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!