Ask the All Purpose Fox

Started by ShadesFox, July 08, 2006, 09:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ab-ke-def-ghe-jeckle-mirnop-que-ir-stew-vwix-syz ?

Can we get "It's not kawaii in Hawaii" written up and sung, officially? :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

roninfoxtail

Why is it in human nature to desire things they can't have (or can have but feel extremely guilty)?

Roureem Egas

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 25, 2006, 01:54:52 PM
Ab-ke-def-ghe-jeckle-mirnop-que-ir-stew-vwix-syz ?

Can we get "It's not kawaii in Hawaii" written up and sung, officially? :-)

The ancient language book I have says that means, "Can you get me some toilet paper?" Isn't that funny?

I think there's the possibilty of damage charges in that endeavor.

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 25, 2006, 02:07:38 PM
Why is it in human nature to desire things they can't have (or can have but feel extremely guilty)?

The monkey mind.

Dakata

I'm sowwy for being bad. :< *Gives Azzie a hug and a widdle chibi dragon...who eats non-dragons and non-APFs!* You're not a racist, Azzie...you're a fox! D: Who's orange-y-ish.

-What should I do 'bout my mom who types in chatspeak? >> It burns my eeeeyeeess.....
(She won't listen when I -politely- (Yes, it's possible for me to be polite/nice) ask her to type like someone who's literate and stuff. D: )

-How come whenever I use a hard-to-guess password for something, my evil mom can figure it out, but when I use one that's easy-as-heck-to-guess, she doesn't know what it is?
>> Geez, the easy to guess pass is just my first name and initials...It ain't that hard to guess...(I don't use the easy pass for anything anymore. :P)

-How the heck can I get my evil grandma to stop calling me? >>; She won't leave me alooooone....*Throws cell phone at wall*

-Why do my cousins make fun of me just because of something stupid I believed when I was little? D: (I'll post it if I get a cookie. An EVIL cookie.)

-Will Llearchy ever be an all-purpose box? >:3

-Will Pip ever give me pip-huggles? D:

Edit: *Looks at Billy's post* ...Who the heck is Biggles? o-O;

bill

Where the hell was Biggles when I needed him last saturday? And where were all the sportsmen who always pulled me through?

roninfoxtail

Quote from: Dakata on July 25, 2006, 03:07:02 PM
*Gives Azzie a hug and a widdle chibi draggy...who eats non-draggies and non-APFs!*

If I'm reading that properly, dosen't that mean that Dakata's gift to Az has wiped out most of the forumites and 3/4ths of the AP team? Woudn't that be bad?

Another thing, what is your suggestion to dealing with morons on MMORPGs?

Now if you'll excuse me... *flees from snapping dragon*

vulpesweasel

How many ferrets would it take to rule the world?:ferret

Aridas

How come Dakata can dish out annoyingness, but can't take it?

<.< >.>

RJ

What's the best kind of pasta/noodle out there, in your opinion?

Dakata

How come I can't say d-r-a-g-g-y anymore without it turning into 'yiffy'? D:

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 25, 2006, 10:17:16 PM

<.< >.>
I can take annoyingness. >=P But you were IMing me and acting like A FRIGGIN' N00B! *Grr grr hiss hiss*

Aridas

Quote from: Dakata on July 25, 2006, 10:23:10 PM
I can take annoyingness. >=P But you were IMing me and acting like A FRIGGIN' N00B! *Grr grr hiss hiss*

And you're not? >:3

Nex

I have the ultimate question.

Why?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: RJ on July 25, 2006, 10:18:07 PM

May I offer my opinion as an answer for this? :) Please?

Darkmoon

You can't?

>_>

ElectroMotive

yeah Darkmoon I can't either

RJ

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 25, 2006, 10:33:01 PM

Sure, that's okay with me.

<.< >.>

And can you guys keep it to PMs? It's annoying me now.

bill

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 25, 2006, 10:50:00 PM

You can't?

>_>

draggy
draggy
draggy
draggy
draggy

ElectroMotive

are the mods targeting specific people for this word changing thing? because I can't  say d-r-a-g-g-y either

Aridas

Are the soundtracks of sports blooper videos public domain? I swear I've heard some of the same songs in videos from two different creators, and i want my hands on em all. >.>

Also, to answer someone else's question and risk punishment, no, i don't think it's possible to do that. There are just really clever ways of bypassing it that I don't think I'll mention.

Saist

Quote from: ElectroMotiveDiesels on July 25, 2006, 11:03:49 PM
are the mods targeting specific people for this word changing thing? because I can't  say d-r-a-g-g-y either

Well um... that answered that question ... so um...

Are the foxes feeling yiffy then?

Darkmoon

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 25, 2006, 11:06:55 PM
Are the soundtracks of sports blooper videos public domain? I swear I've heard some of the same songs in videos from two different creators, and i want my hands on em all. >.>

Also, to answer someone else's question and risk punishment, no, i don't think it's possible to do that. There are just really clever ways of bypassing it that I don't think I'll mention.

:mwaha

ShadesFox

I'm sowwy for being bad. :< *Gives Azzie a hug and a widdle chibi dragon...who eats non-dragons and non-APFs!* You're not a racist, Azzie...you're a fox! D: Who's orange-y-ish.

-What should I do 'bout my mom who types in chatspeak? >> It burns my eeeeyeeess.....
(She won't listen when I -politely- (Yes, it's possible for me to be polite/nice) ask her to type like someone who's literate and stuff. D: )

-How come whenever I use a hard-to-guess password for something, my evil mom can figure it out, but when I use one that's easy-as-heck-to-guess, she doesn't know what it is?
>> Geez, the easy to guess pass is just my first name and initials...It ain't that hard to guess...(I don't use the easy pass for anything anymore. :P)

-How the heck can I get my evil grandma to stop calling me? >>; She won't leave me alooooone....*Throws cell phone at wall*

-Why do my cousins make fun of me just because of something stupid I believed when I was little? D: (I'll post it if I get a cookie. An EVIL cookie.)

-Will Llearchy ever be an all-purpose box? >:3

-Will Pip ever give me pip-huggles? D:

Edit: *Looks at Billy's post* ...Who the heck is Biggles? o-O;

Facinating questions.  I shall answer selectively in no real order.
Have you tried not being polite?
I'm sure some day.
Ohh... shiney!
FOOOD!
Depends on what you mean by easy.  My easiest password is 8 characters long and mixes in white space, numbers, letters and shifts.  My hardest one it 45 characters long with white space, numbers, letters, case shifts, and non printable characters.

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 25, 2006, 04:24:28 PM
Where the hell was Biggles when I needed him last saturday? And where were all the sportsmen who always pulled me through?

Taken by entropy.  Nasty stuff there.

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 25, 2006, 05:21:05 PM
*Gives Azzie a hug and a widdle chibi yiffy...who eats non-yiffies and non-APFs!*

If I'm reading that properly, dosen't that mean that Dakata's gift to Az has wiped out most of the forumites and 3/4ths of the AP team? Woudn't that be bad?

Another thing, what is your suggestion to dealing with morons on MMORPGs?

Now if you'll excuse me... *flees from snapping dragon*

The same way I deal with all morons.  /ignore.

Quote from: vulpesweasel on July 25, 2006, 10:12:26 PM
How many ferrets would it take to rule the world?:ferret

Just that one.

<.< >.>

The same way all lamers do.  Magical magicy ness.

The kind I don't have to make.

<.< >.>

Why is question gone?

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 25, 2006, 10:29:56 PM

And you're not? >:3

Seriously, that doesn't count as a question.  Mostly because I say so.

Quote from: Nex on July 25, 2006, 10:30:40 PM
I have the ultimate question.

Why?

My say so extends to this question too.

Well, I should be consistant with my rage, but no, I'm not going to.  Sure you can offer an answer.  FOR YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL!

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 25, 2006, 10:50:00 PM

You can't?

>_>

Has someone been messing with posts?  I can't tell!   :mowcookie

Quote from: ElectroMotiveDiesels on July 25, 2006, 10:53:24 PM
yeah Darkmoon I can't either

I'm seeing a lot of not question asking from people I can easily smite with my great power of awesome.

Quote from: RJ on July 25, 2006, 10:54:38 PM

Sure, that's okay with me.

<.< >.>

And can you guys keep it to PMs? It's annoying me now.

:mowcookie

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 25, 2006, 10:56:30 PM
Quote from: Not Darkmoon on July 25, 2006, 10:50:00 PM

You can't?

>_>

draggy
draggy
draggy
draggy
draggy

Why are these people still in my thread?

Seriously, why do these people keep coming back?

Probably.

I'll put off punishment for when I am not sleepy.  No telling if someone else may come along to punish though...

Quote from: je.saist on July 25, 2006, 11:07:01 PM

Well um... that answered that question ... so um...

Are the foxes feeling yiffy then?

*deploys a super bomber that drops Dr. Inks on all!  Except he forgot the parashoot and so they all go splat*

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 25, 2006, 11:09:26 PM

:mwaha

there is a definately a yiffy search and replace going on, good catch and good call for all X3
The All Purpose Fox

roninfoxtail

Would you add punishers to the list of offical All-Purpose-Punishers? I'm pretty sure some people (already on the APF team) could also punish others when Ink isn't around.

Aridas

Way way back in the semi-early days of APFdom, didn't someone get punishment involving a rainbow? Where did those days go? o.O

RJ

Can Nurse RJ be a punisher... of Muffin-Wielding DOOM? Or at least with the giant thermometer that leaves much to the imagination... She is Dr Ink's helper after all  :rj

Poofyspikes

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 25, 2006, 11:43:54 PM
Would you add punishers to the list of offical All-Purpose-Punishers? I'm pretty sure some people (already on the APF team) could also punish others when Ink isn't around.
Maybe.

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 25, 2006, 11:51:14 PM
Way way back in the semi-early days of APFdom, didn't someone get punishment involving a rainbow? Where did those days go? o.O
Shades decided those punishments weren't quite explodey enough.

Quote from: RJ on July 26, 2006, 01:54:07 AM
Can Nurse RJ be a punisher... of Muffin-Wielding DOOM? Or at least with the giant thermometer that leaves much to the imagination... She is Dr Ink's helper after all  :rj
Perhaps you'd wish to take this up with Shades. I do think, however, he will need to test out your punishing abilities first.

roninfoxtail

One person on a fanfiction site writes retarted fanfics and says he does it because he thinks the reviews (mostly flame) are funny. A few days later, he supposedly submits a fanfic, but it is just a message saying that people who hate his (retarted on puporse) stories shoudn't review them, why do you think said person does this? Also, do you think there could be dumber people around?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ShadesFox on July 25, 2006, 11:19:55 PM
Why is question gone?

Why is there no punishment? :-)

Well, I should be consistant with my rage, but no, I'm not going to.  Sure you can offer an answer.  FOR YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL!

May I keep my soul where it is? I sortof have a use for it, after all (sopping up loose tea that spills, usually)

Gabi

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 26, 2006, 03:03:05 AM
One person on a fanfiction site writes retarted fanfics and says he does it because he thinks the reviews (mostly flame) are funny. A few days later, he supposedly submits a fanfic, but it is just a message saying that people who hate his (retarted on puporse) stories shoudn't review them, why do you think said person does this? Also, do you think there could be dumber people around?

Cheap way to have fun. It would surprise you the kinds of things some people consider fun. And yes, no matter how dumb someone is, it's always possible to find someone dumber.
Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 25, 2006, 11:51:14 PM
It's all a matter of how lucky you are. In other words, who gets to punish you. I'm the one who deals rainbow punishments.
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 26, 2006, 05:21:49 AM
Why is question gone?

Why is there no punishment? :-)

Well, I should be consistant with my rage, but no, I'm not going to. Sure you can offer an answer. FOR YOUR IMMORTAL SOUL!

May I keep my soul where it is? I sortof have a use for it, after all (sopping up loose tea that spills, usually)

Oh, there is punishment. It's just that you never know when it will come. If you want some, I'm sure we can arrange something for you.

Yes, you can keep your soul. We really don't have as much use for it as you do, and I think you should try to keep it with you, considering you only have one. In other words, DO NOT provide an answer.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

RJ

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 26, 2006, 03:03:05 AM

Somehow I thought you were referring to me and my "experiment" at first...