This or That! (Why didn't anyone already do this!)

Started by Slowtini, June 28, 2008, 12:20:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pagan

After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Angel

Crunch. Butterfinger gets stuck in your teeth too easily.

Ponytail or hair down?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Jigsaw Forte

Ponytail. Hair down == having to wash & detangle it all over again the next day, which, while good hygiene, is still a pain in the ass.

MSN or Yahoo!?

Nikki

MSN. no crazy stalkers there yet >>

Candycorn or licorice?

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

techmaster-glitch

Candycorn...I love candycorn...

The Flood or the Zerg?

Pagan

Flood. Never played Starcraft.

Finally finished or next thing to do?
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Next Thing To Do.

There's always something else.

NCIS or CSI?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jairus

CSI. Grissom is so much fun to watch.

CSI: Miami or CSI: New York?
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

techmaster-glitch

Either one, I've only watched regular CSI :3

Overmind or Gravemind?

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

techmaster-glitch

Burger King. McNuggets are just... :yuck

Protoss or Covenant?

Nikki

Pagan

Coke! Think about the city I'm in and the placement of a certain large drink factory and the fact that I am not a godless Yank and it should be obvious.

Long way around or completely lost?

Jairus

Long-way around. At least you know where you are.

Hey, did you see the episode of Futurama where Atlanta is revealed to have sunk to the bottom of the sea and the Coca-Cola plant accelerated evolution to the point that all of the Atltantaeans have become mer-people?

Ahem.

Futurama or The Simpsons? (those who have followed The Ban Game and know what my high school nickname was can pretty safely guess which one I'd pick)

Pagan

I think this nickname might have been discussed during my period of wandering. So I'll go with Futurama, it'd be my answer anyway. Never saw that episode, but it sounds cool. Givin' the Alt some props and all.

Pizza or wings?

Jairus

Pizza. The world's most perfect soul food.

My nickname in high school was Ralph Wiggum. Search that combination of words throughout The Arena, and you'll learn the whole story.

Nicholson's Joker or Ledger's Joker?

Pagan

Ledger's. And once again, forced by limited knowledge. You? Wiggum? Does not sound like you Mr. Get-A's-Without-Trying.

Plain or toppings?

Jairus

I presume you mean ice cream, in which case I have to say plain.

In short, I was a nerd with an annoying voice (if you listen to Jyrras' voice actor in the radio show, that gives you a good idea of how I sounded when I was thirteen or so... dang, another similarity I have to Jyrras. GET OUT OF MY HEAD, AMBER!) who didn't like sports and spent all of his free-time in the library. I was the weirdo who didn't so much fit in as I didn't try to fit in. I guess I didn't really feel the need. Anyway, that's enough of my life...

Chocolate or vanilla?

Pagan

I had meant pizza toppings... But vanilla. Though really, I dislike ice cream. (Less than hate, more than aversion.)

Resonates with me as well... 'cept for the voice. Your tale, I mean.

take a sleeping pill or toss and turn?

Jairus

Toss and turn. I get the best ideas just as I'm falling asleep... which is why I have a notebook right next to my bed. Yes, I am in fact a nerd. And according to last night's notes... "Lazerai represent the combination of wizardry and warlockry which is why theyre so powerful. Maybe the successful one. Strife was first." Hm. That actually kind of makes sense after a day of trying to remember why I scribbled it.

Window open or fan on?

Pagan

The house I live in is a little older than 48 years. The windows in this house have been shut for longer than nearly two decades. Opening those windows would both require herculian strength and a thick dusk mask. The fan's on if the A/C dies. Which it has, often. And probably will. Often.

...is that from your universe-in-creation?

Dreams or empty sleep?

Jairus

Dreams. I've had some really cool ones... including the one where dinosaurs invaded my university campus. I didn't know I could fire a missile launcher... which is the point where I realized that it was a dream and I started playing with it. It's so much fun to have lucid dreams: I have them all the time.

Okay, in brief: Lazerai are believed to be a true cross (not a Hybrid - that's different) between angels and demons, though no one knows for sure (there's a few rules at play, and let's just say that an Angel and Demon getting together are not going to make a Lazerai.) Wizardry is natural-born magic power, while Sorcery is magic you gain through study and training. Warlockry is basically the ability to perform one type of magic only (like only fire magic or only shapeshifting) that is passed down to your children, and might have been an attempt to copy the natural powers of Creatures. The Lazerai might be the result of an experiment to grant Warlocks the ability to use magic without sorcery. And Azra'eil the Strife might have been the first Lazerai. PHEW! I need to start posting this stuff in the Tower to get feedback. This should be the last of my in-universe stuff I'm posting here, so don't call me out on it, I'm taking care.

Total insanity or total sanity?

Pagan

Insanity. I'd bet that with total insanity, lucidness would be out the window but you would still think you're sane. But hell, at least it'd be fun. Everyone's sane and they live their dull grey and bleached white. Give me blinding yellow, macabre red, drowning blue.

Humility or pride?

Jairus

Humility. After all, pride cometh before the fall...

Manga Pride or Anime Pride? (Fullmetal Alchemist)

Pagan

The manga. I'll go with what I don't know for once. Switch things up a bit.
I really should just get this over with and write that first chapter...

Peace through war or Peace through diplomancy?

e_voyager

war. i have my reasons

wonder woman or power girl?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Jairus

Wonder Woman. I have my reasons as well.

I was tempted to write Batman or Superman, but...

Oh heck, Batman or Superman?

Suwako

Batman, cause I am the fucking batman.

Spiderman or no man at all?

e_voyager

Spiderman he's and odd man with great power and a better sense of humor

hulk or doc samson?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Pagan