Brotherhood of the Machine (OOC Thread) [PG/14] - Back on hiatus. Sorry.{04}

Started by Ryudo Lee, June 12, 2008, 04:38:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

Wow, ten days and no replies.  Please don't let this die, people.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Tapewolf

I suppose Dorcan could just move pre-emptively, but he was waiting on a reply from someone in command.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Inumo

Looks to me like current unresolved actions are moving some team members to Darkshine's vehicle and getting the dig team completely into the vans instead of just in part. So... yeah.

Azlan

"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Ryudo Lee

It is indeed bad.  Let us put this off until sometime in January.  I hate to have to put this on the backburner, but sometimes you just can't avoid that.  Shall we pick this up around, oh let's see, if we give everyone a week to get over various hangovers and get back home from wherever they've been for the holidays, we can start up again on the 10th.  How does that strike everyone?

Tapewolf

Ryudo Lee

Okay, so here we are, ready to get at this again.  Hopefully everyone has gotten over the various hangovers and illnesses that have been plaguing everyone lately.  Seriously, I've had two of my friends come down with viral infections, right out of the blue.  I hope everyone here fared better.  So let's get the ball rolling again.  I'm gonna have the good doctor respond to Dorcan, but I'd like to hear from everyone soon.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Ryudo Lee on January 10, 2011, 10:27:07 AM
Okay, so here we are, ready to get at this again.  Hopefully everyone has gotten over the various hangovers and illnesses that have been plaguing everyone lately.

Cool, I'm up for it.

Lisky

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Corgatha Taldorthar

Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

techmaster-glitch

Inumo

Azlan

Inumo

Would it be safer to just not post and have all involved assume I go on willingly, or make a ~20-word post saying that I do? After all, as Bas's post says, it's not like I've been given a choice.

Lisky

uh... i think it's a, you wait for the others to address you type thing :/ sorry, didn't leave you too many options... but it seemed the best choice to get the game rolling again

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ryudo Lee

Okay, going to move it along.  We'll do a brief driving scene if anyone wants to say anything else.

Tapewolf

Corgatha Taldorthar

Might be a day or two before I'm able to post, but I am following along.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Inumo

Ryudo Lee

Ryudo Lee

Tapewolf

Corgatha Taldorthar

Lisky

techmaster-glitch

Azlan

Ryudo Lee

Okay, modified my last post to transition back to hq.  Let's keep it rolling!

Ryudo Lee

Is everyone alright?  I was hoping to get everyone to chime in here.