06/01/08 [Abel 2 #19] - Recognize those bubbles?

Started by Sunblink, May 31, 2008, 11:39:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmigaDragon

Heh, silly me, I was just in a hurry looking for first indication of him hurling without bothering to reread the whole strip. Still no clues as to whether a specific incident caused it or not. Maybe his time with Dr Ink might bring that detail out.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Angel

Vocal Reaction:

"YAY INK! (flag-waving motion) Wait, there's a Clan Seme? RUN, ABEL! D: "

Though it's been said already, that black-panel hide-the-bubble-outline trick was what made the doctor's "appearance" so great.

And poor Abel loks so drained... I think I see now why he is one of those Cubi who sleeps at least a little more often than you'd expect. Escapism through REM.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ry

I'm curious when the Can't sleep, Abel will get me roommates start.  Apparently he's only had 3, and been there for 370+ years, so maybe before that he was actually tolerable to roommates?  Either way, it'd be interesting to see what happens when he gets his wits back.

also, sorry if this has been suggested, does anyone else wonder if this might be why he's so much of a loner?  If he has friends nad tries to get revenge on dad- Aniz will have leverage against him and his friends might get hurt.  we already know Aniz has threatened his mom, who's presumably being and dead by DMFA, so I doubt he's above threatening others.

QuoteUm, no. Aniz reacted the same way when he was coming down from the red mist.
Was this after killing Hennya or some other time?  He says "Haa- uh" is that what you meant?