[Story] Moste Awesomeness DMFA Fanfic eva!!! (Final Part: 10-Jun-2008)

Started by Sofox, May 28, 2008, 03:15:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sofox

Let's just say I'm posting this for a "friend".

Moste Awesomeness DMFA Fanfic eva!!!
by CoolJoshFox12 Esq.

I still remember that day, under the cool white moonlight under an old oak tree.
"You are a cubi," she said to me, her steely gaze penetrating my eyes.
"Kick ass!" I replied, "that means I'm awesome, as if I didn't know already"
I always knew there was something special about me, now I still knew it.
"You can't stay here" she told me.
"I know, I'm hungry."
"No, you must come with me, to my academy which all cubi must go to."
"F**k that," I replied, "I'm staying here. You're not going to take me anyplace."
"People will hate you, they will fear you, they will try to kill you."
"I'll just kill them first, with my cool cubi powers."
"I can't have that."
"Well tough noogies. I'm leaving you and there's nothing you can do to stop me."
"Oh really?"
"Ya really."
"No way!"
Suddenly she grew like 50 ft tall, and tried to grab me.
"Screw you." I said and jumped away.
I went off to the local shopping centre and grabbed a burger from one of the counters. A guy tried to stop me from stealing, but I just hypnotised him to beat his head repeatedly on the counter.
Suddenly "You cannot escape me." A voice, it was her again.
"F**k you," I reposted.
She threw a green energy bolt at me, but I ducked
She threw a yellow energy bolt at me, but I dodged.
She threw a blue energy bolt at me, but I pulled some guy in front of me and the bolt vapourised him instead.
"I'll get you if ever I do, then you shall go to school."
"I've avoided going to schools all my life and I'm going to add yours to the list."
I threw a bike at her, because I was by a bike shop at the time.
She dodged it, then cast a spell, and suddenly, everybody turned into demons.
"I'm not letting demons take me to school"
I grabbed a chainsaw (I was by a hardware shop at this time) and pulled the rope. It spluttered to life with a menacing growls and I cut up demons with it.
"Die demons die."
But it wasn't enough, there were too many.
So I took a petrol can, and I threw it up in the air, and then I shot it (there was a gun shop this time), and it blew up and killed all the demons.
"There see? You tried to stop me with demons but I killed them."
And then she threw these yellow things at me, and I shot the yellow things, but that did not stop them, so I jumped over the barrier onto the floor below.
"I jumped a whole story and survived, being a cubi is awesome."
Then I took a hedge clippers from a shop, and threw it at her, but she avoided it.
Then I saw a fountain, so I cast a freeze spell on it, then I took an icicle from it and threw it at her, but she melted it.
Then I saw that bike that she had thrown out, so I grabbed it and cycled out of the building.
"It's not time to defeat her yet."
I was in heavy traffic, and then I was in the motorway, and she was flying behind me.
"You must come with me."
"Like heck." and I cycled to the side, and jumped onto a car and then I threw a fireball at her.
"Fireball, you didn't use that at me before."
I smirked, "I learn fast." and kept throwing fireballs at her.
Then a car crash happened and I went flying.
"That's enough", as she approached me
"Not yet," I replied, and threw another fireball at her, but she dodged it, but I DIDN'T MEAN FOR IT TO GO FOR HER AT ALL!!!
The fireball slammed into the side of this tanker that said "Petrol: Very explosive" and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!

As the ashes rained down on the decimated streatch of motorway, I gasped.
Had I done it, had I defeated her?
Then a flash of pinky red....
.... and I remember no more.

TO BE CONTINUED....!

Ren Gaulen

Sunblink

Sofox

Apparently Josh is sending me these every day...

Pt DEAUX!!!

It was the day after I'd fallen unconscious, and I groaned. I did not know why I was there. I wanted to kill everybody but that was normal. My name was Reginal Joshua Esquire, but people just called me JoshFox. They added the Fox in because I was a Fox, well, at least a Fox-Cubi.
I got up from my bed and looked around.
There was a PSP which I took, a torch which I took, a machine gun which wasn't there but I wished it was.
"Somebody is going to pay for kidnapping me and putting me in a bed room." and then I broke down the door with my foot and went into the corridor.
There was a caffeteria nearby so I had something to eat and played my PSP. It God of War, Chains of Olympus.
"You need to alternate your attacks more," came a voice from behind.
"I didn't ask your opinion." I yelled and threw a chair at him.
But he ducked, so I slammed my boot into his face while he was ducked and slammed my heel into his solar plexus while he was down on the floor.
"That's what you get for trying to give me advice."
Then I napped and then went straight to the principals office and talked to the woman who was there.
"You made me come here, you take me back."
"No"
"Dammit"
I ruminated over my current strategy and thought up another course of action
"DIE," I said.
I grabbed a stapler and slammed it towards her but she hit it out of my hand, and then tried to hit me. So I set up a shield spell, (I'd learned that one too) and tried to hit her with the shield, and then she shot out a really flashy spell, it didn't hurt me, but I couldn't see for about the next minute.
"Don't resist your fate," she sneered.
"I'll resist anything I want to resist."
I set my shield on fire and blasted the whole room.
As I looked down at all the decimated paperwork from all her cabinets and desk and her in front of it all, I realised something, this would not end soon.
"I won't deign myself to fight you," she said, "there are far more skilled people in this academy to do it for me."
"Yeah? Well I'm going to keep fighting you as long as we're in the same room!"
Then she pressed a button with her foot and I fell through a trapdoor.
"Wow, I fell for that one," I said getting up, having hurt my bottom.
Then I heard a noise and looked up.
It was a Ferrari F50 GT with 4.7 litre V12 engine and a power of 750 bhp at 10500 rpm. "I want that car" as I smashed through the passenger side window and kicked the driver in the face. "Now if someone ever asks you if you know what it likes to have your car stolen while you're in it you can say yes!" and I pushed him out and started the car and blasted at full speed down the academy corridor. I shifted into 7th gear and fire shot out of the exhaust pipe.
"Yeeeeehawwwwww," as the corridor rushed by me and students dived for cover.
But a had slammed down on the windshield from above, and NO! It was the driver, clinging to the roof of the Ferrari.
And I climbed out of the window and onto the roof to fight him.
Looking at him, he was a dark with a look of anguish in his eyes and a violent temperment.
He was also a cat.
"LOL this!" I said as I kicked him, but he grabbed my leg and threw me to the back of the car, almost off it.
"No!" I yelled, and grabbed the Ferarri's spoiler.
Trailing out behind the car like a flag, I pulled myself back onto the car.
"I don't care if this is your car, if I steal a car, I'm allowed to keep it. I learned that from GTAIV!"
Ripping off the spoiler, I swung it at him, and hit him into the corridor wall, and he bounced back onto the back of the car.
"That's what you get from trying to defend your own personal property."
And I kicked him off the end of the car.
He hit the ground and spun and skidded off the ground like a ragdoll.
I hoped I'd killed him.
But then a gushing sound, and suddenly...
The entire part of the corridor right behind me was taken up by a HUGE GUSHING TIDAL WAVE OF WATER HEADING STRAIGHT FOR ME!!!
"That's not fair, Ferarri aren't waterproof! Neither am I! Except my skin."
Could a Ferarri outrun a tidal wave crashing through an adademy corridor?
The age old question would soon be answered.

2 BE CONTINUED!!!!!!?

Sofox

PART TREIZE!!!
Sometimes we ask ourselves questions.
How did we get here? Why am I standing on a Ferrari F50 GT as it outruns a tidal wave? When's lunch? Is there some meaning behind this whole pointless facade?
But I knew that questions weren't as important as the answers you get from them, and I want answers!!!

The car raced on, but suddenly it's front left wheel hit a ramp, and the whole car flipped over. I jumped onto the car's underside and stood there as the car skidded along on it's roof.
"I can't let this go on, the friction with the roof is going to slow the car down so much that the wave will hit us. Ferrari's in water are far less cool, unless you're in an action movie."
So I reached deep within myself to my cubi powers, and summoned my telekinetic powers to rip the door off the Ferrari and throw it at the tidal wave and then I jumped onto the door and surfed the wave on it!
"Cowabunga dude!" I yelled, surfing side to side on the wall of water.
"Curses, I won't let you do that," and a blue cubi appeared in mid air before me.
"You're the one who made this tidal wave and tired to drown me, stop doing it."
"No."
"Dammit, you leave me with only one option, FIREBALL!!!"
But she dodged the fireball, probably because I had given her so much warning.
But then the Ferrari flew through the stained glass window, and then the wave crashed through the stained glass window, and then I flew through he air over a courtyard, falling fast. But the Ferrari had it's roof ripped off when going through the window and flipped back right side up again. So then I flew through the air, and landed in the Ferrari and the Ferrari landed, on the ground and then I did a handbrake stop and I looked up as the torrent of water bursted out of the Academy wall and crash into the ground where it fell into the courtyard drains.
"Ha," I said, "You're the only one that wiped out on this ocasion."
But then she came back, and floated in the air, and the water came BACK UP from the drains.
"Oh no you don't!"
So I pressed the cigarette lighter on the Ferrari and then i waited a few minutes and then I picked it up and threw it at her.
"Ahhhhhhhh, she said screaming because she was too busy focusing on summoning the water to avoid being hit by a cigarette lighter.
"Sucks to be you," I said, and I jumped up and hit her, and hit her, and kept hitting her.
In the end I won.

TO BE CONTINUED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!??!!????!!!!!?! (yes, it will be)

bill

bill

Sofox

Part Quattro!

So I'm like walking down the Academy corridor cause I'm cool right. And this guy comes up to me and says "You killed my girlfriend." and I'm like "Well you better get another one" and he's like "I already have, but now I'm going to kill you." and I say "You know, if if you try to kill someone they can kill you in self defence, I read that in a law book somewhere" and then he doesn't really go anywhere but he does try to hurt me but I avoid it because I'm so awesome.
"Take this!" I say, and knee him in the balls.
"Hah, you cubi think you're so tough, but in the end, you're pathetic."
"But you are a cubi." He replies.
"Yeah, but I'm awesome!" and I kick him again in the balls, because I was feeling unoriginal that day.
Then I fire a Fireball point blank into his face, because I like the fireball.
Then I go outside, start up the Ferrari, drive in, and run him over.
Then I set it into reverse, and run over him again.
Then I took the toolbox out of the Ferrari boot and beat him repeatedly with the tyre iron.
"I didn't think Ferrari tyre's had inner tubes." I said to myself, but kept beating him with the tyre iron anyway.
"You killed him." says a random bystander.
"Well I wasn't trying to just hurt him" I reply and I threw the tyre iron at the bystander as I was getting back into the Ferrari. I didn't see whether it hit him, but I heard a scream of pain so I know it must have hit someone... or at least been close.
Then the car phone rang.
"Some dead guy's car phone." I answered, "How may I route your call."
"I see you've been causing trouble in MY academy."
I looked at the wrecked Ferrari, the corpse in front of me, the crying and bleeding bystander, and looking behind me, I could just make out the flooded courtyard and the corpse in that one too.
"Whatever gave you that idea?"
"I'm semi-omniscient, that means I know everything about..."
"...articulated lorries?"
"No, about what happens in this academy!"
"Hey, I don't want anyone knowing what I get up to at the dark hours of night, well my parents know, but they vowed never spoke of it ever again."
"Listen you, you've been causing untold amounts of havoc and devastation."
"Thank you."
"No, that's  bad thing."
"Hey, I'm only did all this because YOU brought me here. If you put a bull in a China shop, you know you're going to get burned. You see I'm a rebel, I'm an insurrectionist. I play "Stairway to Heaven" in Guitar shops with signs that say "No playing Stairway to Heaven." I fill water bottles at taps that say "No filling of water bottles." I rest my feet on top of seats in trains, and play loud music on the car radio with the windows down whenever my Dad will let me. So listen here, I'm going to do whatever I want, cause as much chaos everywhere, piss as many people as I can off and generally be a living pain to everyone and everything around me until I get what I want!
"And maybe even after that too," I added as an afterthought.
With my stunning proposal obviously giving a shock to the recipient, phone went silent for some time. I studiously got to work seeing if I could play Snake on the phone and accidentally hung up in the process. Having twiddled around with the side mirror for some time checking my hairstyle, the phone finally sprung to life again singing "I love you, you love me". Gazing coolly forward out the windshield, I brought the phone up to my ear and answered.
A familiar and cold voice once again came from that metal and plastic electronic device.
"The game, as they say, has begun."
"In that case, I get to be the Top Hat."

TWO BEE CONTINUATED!

Alteisentier

*WARNING: MAY BE BRUTALLY HONEST TO THE POINT OF INSULTING YOUR FACE; MOTHER; AND POSSIBLY YOUR DOG. PLEASE SEE YOUR DOCTOR BEFORE FURTHER DOSES IF REDUCED TO A BLUBBERING PILE OF TEARS*

bill

Sofox

It was tense, it was awesome, it was tense.
Here I was, a lone Fox-Cubi, in the middle of an entire Cubi academy out to get me. It was tense, but I knew that if they tried to get me, they made one fatal mistake: That they tried to get me.
Zipping up my trousers, I left the toilet, and opened the boot of my Ferrari.
It had taken some doing, but I'd managed to secure a pair of Dessert Eagles, a Colt .45, two Uzis, an M4 Carbine, a Franchi SPAS-12 combat shotgun, 5 grenades, an RPG, plasma rifle, knife and a BFG-9000!
"And so the hunted shall become the guy who kills everyone!"
I hastily took the car phone and traced and triangulated where the last call had come from. It was from a tower in the South East area of the Academy. There was a way through the courtyards to get to it, but it was faster driving over the roof so I did.
Blasting across the roof, I screamed out loud and put on some Metallica. Suddenly a blast ripped a hole in the roof so I ramped over it. But the crash, stopped the Ferrari for a moment, so I had to get out to get it unstuck.
Suddenly, "he" appeared.
The form was distinct, but it filled me with terror.
This was him, the dark shadow from my troubled past.
"You!" I said with hatred that filled up my lungs, "You have done terrible things to me and you shall suffer for them!"
"Yes, I am, "I suppose you're wondering how I was able to track you down?"
"No, I'm only wondering how long it will take me to kill you," and with that, I quickly took the RPG from the boot of the and fired at him.
"No," he said, "it his you who will be killed" and he raised his hand and the rocked stopped suddenly in midair.
"Ha," I said, "there is nothing you can do to me now, I'm a cubi."
"Oh no?" he said, and suddenly he threw the rocket at the Ferrari.
My heart exploded with anguish as the rocket rendered the Ferrari into a metallic spray of Italian engineered automotive parts. My fastidiously collected weapons collection also put into a state of not working."
"How could you do that?"
"It's easy when you can telekinetically control rockets."
I sunk to my knees in despair.
But despair turned to anger, and anger turned to hatred, and hatred turned back to anger.
"I shall never forgive you as long as the stars are in the sky, the sun revolves around the earth, and as long as you are still alive. I'm also going to kill you."
"I could try to do that, or I could leave you. You see, ending your life right now would put an end to your misery, but if I leave you now, you must live with the emotional guilt of knowing you were never able to protect that which you held so dear. So goodbye Reginal Joshua Esquire, when we meet again, I shall kill you."
"Nooooo......" I yelled elongatedly, and tried to punch him. But it was too late, I was unable to punch him because he wasn't there anymore because he had disappeared because of a teleportation spell he had used.
As the sun set I sobbed tragically over clenching pieces of the metallic debris in my hands. It had been such a short time, yet we had lived a lifetime together. As the sun set and stars came out like only stars can, I got to my feet and clenched my fist in front of me while I looked at it.
"He was right about one of us dieing the next time we met but he was wrong about the person. It wouldn't be me, and that only leaves him."

Sofox

Part Sees

I had come to the academy against my will. I had killed people. I had stolen a Ferrari and later crashed it. And it was barely lunchtime.
Heroically, I jumped through the burning hole in the roof and landed on a coffee table.
"Anyone looking for a caffine kick? Well I can provide, only without the caffine!" And I kicked one of the guys who was sitting on the table.
I couldn't stick around, my enemies were closing in, so I kicked down the door and surfed on it down the stairs.
As the scenery and banister whizzed by me, I thought to myself about my situation. She was clearly determined and would send every student in the academy against me if need be. But if she truely knew everything, then she'd know it wasn't enough.
Jumping off the door at the last second, I knee-slid across the polished marble floor.
And that guy? Him? Who'd returned when I had least expected? Why had he destroyed village oh so long ago and taken this long to track me down only to spare me again? I got bored thinking of it.
And that's when it hit me.
A fist, travelling through the air at quite considerable velocity as I had been sliding on the marble.
Spinning backward, I quickly grabbed the pistol I had sellotaped to the back of my hand and shot several shots in the direction of my assailant as I flew through midair. But he dodged them. So I threw the gun at him. But he dodged that too.
"One of these days, I'm going to improve my throwing skill."
"No don't kill me." They guy said. "I am actually your brother."
"I have no brother."
"Don't you have Mark?"
"Except him."
"But I am your brother who is not Mark."
"How can that be?"
"I can tell you, but it is a long and twisted story that involves love, infidelity, compassion, decisions we must make even though it hurts us and those around us and poetic tragedy."
"I don't care any longer."
"Very well, but you must accept this amulet I've sworn to give to you."
"Sweet!"
I grabbed the amulet and moved on. It was shiny and worked well with the jacket I'd started wearing.

With a purpose, I headed towards the tower and shot a grappling hook at the roof and climed up and went into one of the windows. Entering the room I found a filing cabinet which contained highly confidentional information on the students that I memorised but it also told me the most likely location that she would have made the call from so I went there.
But instead of her, the room contained a chair with a note knifed to it.
"Sweet, free knife."
I grabbed the knife but a pain shot through my arm and I started to go paralysed.
I looked at the not and it said "You have fallen for a trap, assuming you grabbed the knife before reading this note. The knife's handle is coated with a paralytic agent that will paralyse you, so you shall never again meet you and have to deal with your issues."
And then the room filed up with poisonous gas.

Toby continued!

Sofox

Lucky 7!

The gas was comming in and it was going to poison me to death. What would I do? How would I avoid death? I knew I had merely seconds as the paralysis crawled across my body and injected itself into every muscle.
Would this be the end?
No.
I had come too far.
Done too much.
So much I had yet to do!
So with my last last ounce of strengh I took the chair and ripped it to pieces, jammed each piece into one of the tubes that was pumping the killer gaseous material into the room, threw a lighted match into the last open tube, blocked that too, and ducked into the corner of the room as a huge explosive fireball shot back down the tubes and into the tank of poison gass.

BOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!!!

The tower exploded into a kabillion pieces and I flew thought the air. Quickly using my cubi powers to cure my paralysis I then used my telekinesis to  move pieces of debris together to construct a flying machine and flew away from the flaming wreckage. But the academy had been prepared for such an action, and within seconds a squadron of dog fighers were on my tail.
"I got hostiles at six o'clock, 7:30 and 25 minuites to three pm!" I yelled and swooped to the right avoiding the squadron as it sailed past.
I did a loop the loop, flew under an arch, and went right up to one of the dog fighters.
"Time to tango this bogie!!!" And I jumped off the flying machine, onto the dogfighter, walked up to the wing, and jammed a pencil into the aileron.
With the pilot unable to control the roll, the plane started spinning wildly like a propellor and I jumped off as it spun itslelf right into an obstructing tower.
Landing on another plane, I went to the cockpit where I kicked the pilot in the face, threw him out into the empty sky, got in, and used the plane to shoot down all the other planes with the machine guns that were on the wings. But as I went in to land, I realised I couldn't fly, so I crashed, but luckily into a fountain so I was okay.
Getting out, I looked around.
I would have to make my way back to her office and hope I did not grab anymore poisoned daggers but looking at the amulet, I realised I should go in a different direction.
"You again." I said.
"Yes, it is I again, you're brother, and I must tell you about this great evil that is here."
"It's a place where you learn stuff, how can it not be?"
"No, even worse then that."
"They provide dead end jobs."
"No, it goes deeper, far deeper to the very depths of this academy."
So I went to the sewer.

Later a sludge monster attacked.

Continuatin accoming!

Zina

I have found my true purpose in life, and it's to draw a graphic novelization of this story.

Page One
PageTwo
Page Three
Page four
Page Five
Page Six
Page Seven
Page Eight

I have no idea if I'm going to do the other amazing parts.
No Idea.

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Zina on June 06, 2008, 05:43:42 PM
I have found my true purpose in life, and it's to draw a graphic novelization of this story.

Page One
PageTwo
Page Three
Page four
Page Five
Page Six
Page Seven

No Idea.
Attention, duellists! My hair is in love!! ..Again.. :3

Sofox

Page One
PageTwo
Page Three
Page four
Page Five
Page Six
Page Seven

No Idea.

That.... is incredible.
The most talented at Hollywood could never do a better adaptation.
And I wish that could be more of a compliment.

(PS. Out of curiosity, is there a comic between 6 and 7?)

Sofox

Zina

Quote from: Sofox on June 06, 2008, 08:13:25 PM

That.... is incredible.
The most talented at Hollywood could never do a better adaptation.
And I wish that could be more of a compliment.

(PS. Out of curiosity, is there a comic between 6 and 7?)

Holy crap, I didn't even realize I skipped it. I fixed it now.

Sunblink

Page One
PageTwo
Page Three
Page four
Page Five
Page Six
Page Seven
Page Eight

No Idea.

Zina, you're simply the most amazing person alive.

Seriously. Page three had me in stitches.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

bill

shadowterm

I have fleeting memories of "Halo: Halos in Space"

"Then boom happened and the rear hatch explod and the marine guy fell out, and the marine guy next to him said "Oh no he was my brothar!" and then got tired and slept." (spelling is meant to be bad, as that was how it was first done. seriously, look up halo: halos in space flash, it's awesome.)
/)//w//(\

Sofox

Part 8! It is time...

Author note: I am sorry about what I am about to write. I know some people may not like it and be offended, but it is how I'm writing it so that is the way it should be. If you decide to stop reading this because of it, I understand, but you will be wrong. My artistic spirit is bringing me this way and having given it much though, I've decided that this is the best way for the story to go forward. I apologise, but I hope you'll realise in the end I'm right and you are wrong.

And then I raped here.
"I'm sorry, but I had to do that. Now I must do it to another 10 other people."
"You sick f**k!"
I sighed resignededly: "One day you will understand, or die, I'm not sure which first"
And I left.
As I thought over, my thoughts turned to the principal. If she hadn't brought me to this academy, I wouldn't have been forced to do what I did.
In many ways, she had raped the girl more then I had.
But then my route was blocked by a dragon.
So I had to kill him.
As I cleaned the dragon blood off my shirt (I had taken off my jacket before raping her) and repairing the water fountain I had effectively used in combat, I heard a young star eyed cubi say. "Wow, that was awesome."
"Of course, what do I do that isn't?" I replied.
"How can I be that awesome?"
"You start by being born as me, and the rest sorta follows naturally."
"Wow."
"Thank you, now tell me the best place to blow up the academy with 50 tonnes of gelignite explosives."
"In the wine cellar, 50ft down and third door on your left, past the chubacabra."
"Thank you my good man." I said and I erased his entire memory so he would never tell anyone about this, instead thinking he was Frank Smith and sold carpets.
My plan was in motion.
But has my finger was about to press the button that would blow the entire academy up, I heard a voice again.
"I said we would meet again."
"You!" I yelled......... "who are you?"
"I am the guy from your dark past who did terrible things to you."
"Ummmmm.......................?"
"I also blew up your Ferrari."
"My hatred for you shall not cease before this afternoon!" and I threw the detonator at him.
But the button got pressed, but the academy DIDN'T BLOW UP!!! Only a distant explosiony sound in the background.
"Hah, I moved all your explosives to a nearby orphanage."
"You sick twisted person! How could you make me waste explosives like that?"
And I lunged at him, but he teleported again, but I grabbed him before he did. And I ended up in a parallel world with snakes and spiders, but I returned soon to wreak my vengeance.
And then I slept.

It'll be a continuating...

shadowterm

Quote from: Sofox on June 07, 2008, 08:52:28 AM
Part 8! It is time...

Author note: I am sorry about what I am about to write. I know some people may not like it and be offended, but it is how I'm writing it so that is the way it should be. If you decide to stop reading this because of it, I understand, but you will be wrong. My artistic spirit is bringing me this way and having given it much though, I've decided that this is the best way for the story to go forward. I apologise, but I hope you'll realise in the end I'm right and you are wrong.

I think you underestimate this forums tollerance of creepy things.
/)//w//(\

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: shadowterm on June 08, 2008, 01:10:32 AM
I think you underestimate this forums tollerance of creepy things.

No creepy. Just stupid.

I differ with Bill, here; he thinks stupidity like this should be lauded, because it amuses him. I think it should be ignored.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sofox

Part whatever it is

I had become a ghost in the academy. Not a literal one, I was still alive.
But I knew my enemies were everywhere, the guys who would steal from the vending machines, the girls who would walk by without noticing me, the pigeons who shat on the statues.... they all knew.
They would kill me at a moments notice.
BUT I DID NOT GIVE THEM THAT NOTICE!!!
I spent the next three weeks living in the sewers plotting their downfall.
It would soon be time.....

"Die you ill begotten guys I don't like!" I yelled, jumping into a room of my most hated enemies.
And I fought them.
HARD!
"No." said one enemy, "You will not defeat us."
"Yes I will," I replied, "because I WILL!"
I threw petrol bombs and lazered the everyone in the room while high power energy beams.
But some survived, and they tried to kill me!
"If figured you'd try to kill me after I started beating you guys up." I said snidely and spin kicked, and slash punched and karate chopped and karate kicked and fireballed and freeze beamed and telekinetically hit and psychically controlled and psychokinetically affected and hit my way thought the entire crowd.
This took me into the music room, where I took a guitar and swung the axe (the guitar still, I didn't pick up another weapon) at one attacker. It smashed open and let me strangle him with the guitar strings.
"Guess I struck a bad chord with him."
I kicked a tambourine into a guys face and while he was distracted by the tingling, I sliced him in half with a soul blade.
My cubi powers grow every day, with each person I hurt.
I had given it much though.
How do you defeat a power that there is nothing greater than?
By being more powerful!
I then played on the drum set for a bit, but then jammed the sticks into the eyes of assailants that tried to approach. But it didn't matter so I threw cymbals like bladed Frisbees and severed many limbs doing that exact action.
I then decided to end the charade by turning the speakers up to 11, swinging the microphone in front of the speaker and diving out of the room before feedback burst the brains of everyone in the room.
"Mess with with the best and I kill you."
Overall it had been a nice sort of day.
I decided to play snooker.

The End. Until I add another part

shadowterm

Quote from: Sofox on May 29, 2008, 04:06:23 PM
Reginal Joshua Esquire

If he's Reginal Josh Esquire, where's Ted Theodore Logan? it would be EXCELLENT!!!! *guitar noises*
/)//w//(\

Sofox

Penultimate Part!

I ran up the steps and gasped because running up steps is hard but I kept going.
Then I took the elevator.
I kicked down the door and yelled into her office "I have come to this office to fight and defeat you."
She looked at me.
I looked at her back.
Then I threw the door at her.
"Foolish cubi." she said, "I have defeated Cubi far many times more powerful then you."
"Ha, I'm more powerful then any of them, including you!"
And then I decided to prove it so I did a spinning kick and we went through the wall and out onto the roof.
"You shall pay for that."
"I thought you had insurance?"
But my humour had no place in satiating her bestial rage, and so we fought instead.
As I fought harder I realised it was hard.
Defeating her would take, guts, intelligence, tactics and skill.
So I threw her into the chemical explosives storage building!
"Time to end this in a way that I didn't end it in before."
I threw fireball through the air...
...it spun and burned like in slow motion...
...and BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!
IT BLEW UP HALF THE FRICKEN ACADEMY!!!!
Through the mist and smoke, I saw a shape.
Was it her, had she survived?
She had and shot out an energy beam, but I delfected it and jumped up but she threw another one but I dodged it buy I fell back down but she turned the ground into molten lead but I shielded myself and flew away but she followed so I threw debris at her but she dodged and I fell through an open skylight so we landed on a couch.
As we sat there, we concemplated our next move.
"Maybe a truce?" I suggested?
"Never while I'm still here!" she replied.
Then I noticed a switch at the back of her neck.
I reached over and flipped it and she turned off.
"YOU WERE A ROBOT THE WHOLE TIME." I yelled and jumped up in a way that showed my whole shock.
"Yes, said a voice behind me." and I turned and saw THE REAL PRINCIPAL.
"You see, I needed to see whether you were truely worthy to join my academy so I sent you this whole set of test orchestrated by this robot.
"Of course, so that's why you 'survived' both those explosions, they were just different robots that were the same."
"Yes, and now that you've proven yourself, you may join our academy for centuries of education and learning of the Cubi race."
"Kick ass." I replied.
And so it goes.

THE END!

Epilogue:
I was happy.

To Readers:
Thank you for reading this and showing how awesome I am at writing fanfiction. It has been great writing it but better to hear eveyone say how great I am because of it.
I would also like to thank no one else because I did it all myself, except for maybe that person who I'm basing all this on. Yeah, she's good.
Oh, and I suppose to Sofox for posting the stories here and suggesting I drop the rape/dismemberment/incest scene.
That is about all it, I might write again in the future and if so I will tell you all about it and where to read it and post comments about it.
Good bye good readers.
-Reginal Joshua Esquire