05/05/08 [DMFA #900] - I find it impossible to title threads properly

Started by Naldru, May 05, 2008, 02:36:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamma

Firefox, with built in spell check. It's how my articles stay nice and concise! :U

The heatboxes that I talk of would make your cardboard haven burst into flames. >:3
011010000111010001110100011100000011101000101111001011110111011101110111011101110010111001111001011011110111010101110100011101010110001001100101001011100110001101101111011011010010111101110111011000010111010001100011011010000011111101110110001111010110111101001000011001110011010101010011010010100101100101010010010010000100000100110000

Teroniss

The new James Bond movie introduced to me an interesting and yet simple and effective way to torture someone. It's like the ultimate balltap torture >.>

Slowtini

Oh my god... I LOVE DAN'S EXPRESSION IN THE THIRD PANEL! xD

Aurawyn

Kuari

What I wonder the most about is why its automatically assumed that Amazons wouldn't be "maidens".  Just what kind of maidens does DP want?  Obviously couldn't be the general female virgins if it'd be automatically assumed that they weren't maidens.

Ouai

Maybe DP needed pure maiden "souls"? If thats the case, I don't think the Amazon's souls would have been quite pure enough.

RyuuYareYare

Well the bunnymis probabbly an empty shell now. :bunny

and wallpaper wall? i havnt see that more than half a year! :kirby

Tapewolf

Before this happened, Dan may have been content with simply getting out of the castle and leaving DP to whatever mischief he sees fit.  Now, he also has a motive to smack DP up for killing the Amazons who were actually nice to him.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sid

Agree with everybody above about the (probably) dead bunny (and probably her dead fellow Amazons). :cry

And I also agree with those who love seeing Abel with a feather boa :giggle
It kinda makes me wonder if the Girl Groupshot would feature Abel and Danielle, too xD
:boogie

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Madmann135 on May 05, 2008, 09:04:44 PM
I liked the bunny girl with the crazy eyes.
She had that eerie yet calming effect... shame Dark Pegasis and his goons went that far.  I wanted to see more of her lovely deminer.

*picks up his combat gear, rockets off into battle*

Just because the bunny's dead doesn't mean we can't get to see her again..... just saying.
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sid on May 06, 2008, 05:59:54 AM
It kinda makes me wonder if the Girl Groupshot would feature Abel and Danielle, too xD

Merbel, Danielle...  Azlan in a bikini?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Teroniss

Quote from: Psaakyrn on May 06, 2008, 06:09:52 AM
Quote from: Madmann135 on May 05, 2008, 09:04:44 PM
I liked the bunny girl with the crazy eyes.
She had that eerie yet calming effect... shame Dark Pegasis and his goons went that far.  I wanted to see more of her lovely deminer.

*picks up his combat gear, rockets off into battle*

Just because the bunny's dead doesn't mean we can't get to see her again..... just saying.

We are seeing her again right here. And over there, and a little bit of her over there.(Sorry, couldnt resist)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sid on May 06, 2008, 05:59:54 AM

I am actually confused about which side we have to vote for to get Abel  :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Akisohida

If the bunny is undead, I can see it now. Dan clicks lights off, then 'Hey! Turn those back on, get the hades over here, and unhook me!' And Dan flipping out or running from the room. Though why would there be an undead amazon? You would think amazons would be as intolerant of undead creatures as the next fur.

Though it's all PR. Add an 'f' and everything would be fine! 'Eeek! Undead!' "No, no, I am Fundead!" 'Oh, ok!':boogie :boogie
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Jack McSlay

isn't chaining and mutilating too much trouble to do with girls they didn't need in first place?
For that DP is apparently too rich, too evil, too stupid, or all of the above.

edit: sadly, apparently decapitation did refer to the bunny-like girl. her hair and ears should be visible if her head was in place
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Fuyudenki

:mwaha Ehehehehahahaha!  Looks like bunny lost her head.

Stop looking at me like that.  I liked her, too.(I seem to have a thing for insane and creepy.  Yay for Gasai Yuno.)

Maybe DP needs maidens' blood for his project.

Quote from: Akisohida on May 06, 2008, 08:28:31 AM
Though it's all PR. Add an 'f' and everything would be fine! 'Eeek! Undead!' "No, no, I am Fundead!" 'Oh, ok!':boogie :boogie

...eew.

iownpants

Maybe I'm crazy, but it seems like a decapitated and severely mutilated body would be a bit difficult to actually identify.  I'm kind of hoping that in his haste to leave the scene Dan just assumed that he was looking at his amazon friend and not some other poor gal with brown fur.

Though the dress is the same, so maybe I am being too hopeful here.  Heck, being that this is a flashback such details are not necessarily remembered accurately.  Maybe all this time Dan thought she was dead but didn't know the truth! :U

/crazy

Angel

(looking around, a little lost) Are you sure this isn't Abel's Story? I could've sworn DMFA was less dark...
But nicely done. That was...very unexpected.

Quote from: Ryan_Galen on May 05, 2008, 06:30:59 PM
True, she may be missing the only her legs.

As for the death of the bunny... well we don't know if she's dead since she appeared undead. This could just be an extreme form of torture for undead. Torment of a thousand jars and such. Damaging the head is involved in rekilling an undead, according to their demonology article, so if you take it cleanly off... maybe she's "alive" and just really pissed.

Now as for why he's doing this, my best guess is that he is either A) experimenting on how to have non-freewill undead as a side project or B) teaching his daughter how to properly torture captives while waiting for the maiden he needs to sacrifice.

...what, don't tell me I'm the only person who expects Regina to appear in this story arc as DP's daughter? I mean, if not his daughter, who else do you think has been raising him from the dead so many times?

(reads the first two paragraphs) sound reasoning, would explain the black-and-red eyes, but it doesn't explain the lack of decomposing...

(reads the second two paragraphs) ....  :erk ... I think you just revealed an unintentional spoiler if you guessed right.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Slowtini

Any chance we could get a 180 degree rotation on that image?  :mowninja

Nah, that would just be screwed up...  :<

Fuyudenki

gh0st

i really hope that the amazons are alive... anyways the (dead) body is facing to the right of the strip, so that would mean that if there was a head it would show up because of the position of the body. the fur on the arm(s) are overlapping the shackles which could mean that there might have been a struggle at some point, or the (dead)body simply settled into rigor mortise(sp) and settled furthur into the shackle, thus meaning that the amazon has been dead for a long time, the fur overlapping the shackle could also mean that if said amazon is dead then she didn't go down without a struggle. brave amazon.

now that i am done looking too far into this comic, i think that it's either going to be the best cliffhanger since halo 2, or the strangest plot twist since dan becoming an incubus. hehe zombie bunny  :bunny :zombiekun2

Zedd

Well looks like a moment your sposted to fight hard as you can. Dont give up now over that death or others..Be glad have your hide right now and just get the hells outta there!

Naldru

If the Amazons were trying to rescue kidnapped fellow Amazons, it could be that the bodies in the room were relatives of the Amazons we saw a few days ago.  That would explain the similarities in appearance.

With regard to decapitation, perhaps that is Dark Pegasus's way of getting ahead of the situation.  After all, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.  (Anyone remember the Wild, Wild West episode with the brains in jars?)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Volfram on May 06, 2008, 06:42:14 PM
Quote from: Slowtini on May 06, 2008, 06:07:20 PM
Any chance we could get a 180 degree rotation on that image?  :mowninja

Well, if you insist...

rotate around which axis? (I see no image there)

Quote from: Naldru on May 06, 2008, 10:33:04 PM
If the Amazons were trying to rescue kidnapped fellow Amazons, it could be that the bodies in the room were relatives of the Amazons we saw a few days ago.  That would explain the similarities in appearance.

With regard to decapitation, perhaps that is Dark Pegasus's way of getting ahead of the situation.  After all, a mind is a terrible thing to waste.  (Anyone remember the Wild, Wild West episode with the brains in jars?)
I don't think they were on a rescue mission, they were captured like Dan was, with no accounting for whether they were maidens or Amazons or anything else.

As for bunny-girl, she may not be the dead one(s) Dan noticed, he did after all say "decapitation and dismemberment".  A dismembered body is difficult to hold up together between stretched chains, and we are seeing at least one arm still attached, as well as an apparent lack of blood marring her fur and dress.

EDIT: ok, sent too late (forgot to send when I wrote this), poor bunny  :mowsad
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen