04/20/08 [#74] - Some splaining to do.

Started by AndersW, April 19, 2008, 10:45:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AndersW

Jig needs to get better at lying, or not be such a know-it-all.

Brunhidden

actually nothing she said could really be proved to be anything other then a casual comment.

while it may be creepy that jigsaw coppied what the lizard was thinking word for word- how does he prove to anything thats exactly what he was thinking?

'we don't arrest people for being creepy'
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Yeah. I'm wondering where she said anything that was his opinion, rather than hers...

Since we all know Jig has a bunch of powers she knows nothing about, it's obvious to us that she -can- read minds, and that that's nothing unusual... but I don't see in that conversation anything Vincent can object to...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 20, 2008, 06:10:14 AM
Yeah. I'm wondering where she said anything that was his opinion, rather than hers...

Since we all know Jig has a bunch of powers she knows nothing about, it's obvious to us that she -can- read minds, and that that's nothing unusual... but I don't see in that conversation anything Vincent can object to...

Actually, that's Nathan. (I know, I know, I need to get to his cast page...)

Most of the 'opinion' comes in that word-for-word business. As simple as we might swallow that Jigsaw just has a clue for a change, it's a little harder to swallow that she just "happens" to know that Nathan picked the design for the exact reasons he did, right down to the adjectives. (Especially using "unusual" as a euphemism).

It's an artist thing. Yes, he can't prove it per se, but...

Brunhidden

shes going to develop the unnerving habit of saying the exact same thing you are saying whenever you need to talk to her.

and then possibly doing the thing where two people act as though theres a mirror by one trying to mimic the others every action while the other tries to think of something unexpected to do.

jigsaw rules the head games

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on April 20, 2008, 09:35:50 AM
Actually, that's Nathan. (I know, I know, I need to get to his cast page...)

Is it? Damn. I went through the archives trying to figure out who he was, and he looked the most like Vincent.

Yes, you kinda need to get to having the Vaeo family in the cast. But, you've also got other stuff to do, so we can wait. *shrug*

Quote from: Brunhidden on April 20, 2008, 09:58:47 AM
jigsaw rules the head games

I'd say "she does that" except I expect Jigsaw to say it first. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: AndersW on April 19, 2008, 10:45:46 PM
Jig needs to get better at lying, or not be such a know-it-all.
I've noticed that I will sometimes unconsciously say a word or phrase or something that is printed in front of me for no particular reason.  I've seen my father do that too.  I wonder whether this is the same kind of thing?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Brunhidden

tape, thats a normal human state of mind when the eye and the mouth are connected without even stopping at the brain. its often very bad, as you often say things like 'wow, those are some nice knockers' out loud or other painful things like admitting someone else looks fat

the one that gets me, and really irritates my wife and my few friends, is when i have the compulsion to say the same words that they say at the same time they say it. its kinda freaky having a conversation with almost an echo effect offset by only a half a second