03/23/07 [Abel 2 #11] - Doesn't know when to shut up

Started by Tapewolf, March 23, 2008, 08:07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omega

Quote from: Nerikull on March 23, 2008, 09:56:25 AM
Last panel...Aniz is SO undeserving of looking that cute!

...then again, so was Drip.
Oh, I SO agree with you there.

...on both cases.

Ralanost

It almost seems like Fa'lina is gaining a cup size every comic.   :erk   Not complaining terribly though.   Just make sure there is still enough room for text at the end of the comic.   :paranoid

Lucheek

"?? hurt...well...not s?? g?? a little but nothing serious just enough to bring home the point that I wasn't his..."

"To make things worse I should have remembered Hennya had that ability so insticnt only w??mes ?? my ab?? re??"

Anybody have guess for the ??'s?

Wanderer

...Aniz, she gave you some great advice a moment ago. SHUT UP. Really, if you would just follow that your chances of getting out of this meeting in roughly one piece would go up dramatically.

GabrielsThoughts

well, there is still the possibility Abel suffers from a dissociative identity disorder. He seems like the type with an alter ego... :mowignore
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

PurpleCheeseLlama

Quote from: Lucheek on March 23, 2008, 06:54:31 PM
"?? hurt...well...not s?? g?? a little but nothing serious just enough to bring home the point that I wasn't his..."

"To make things worse I should have remembered Hennya had that ability so insticnt only w??mes ?? my ab?? re??"

Anybody have guess for the ??'s?

Ohh, ability fits, nice one. Wasn't his friend/father? That's all I have XD

Psaakyrn

a) I can see this being the point where she specifically takes abel under her wings, so to speak (in that she forces aniz to relinquish all parental links, period.
b) She may also specifically request Aniz to suicide. For the sake of his child (lest the child inherits all his crimes), and to fix all political issues. (either that or surrender himself to the authorities, which is likely far more torturous)
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Psaakyrn on March 24, 2008, 01:10:49 AM
(either that or surrender himself to the authorities, which is likely far more torturous)
She already said that was what she wanted to do, but had to discard it because of "repercussions with Taun's clan".

Kuari

I think the pink poodle needs to rip out somebody's tongue...  literally..

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kuari on March 24, 2008, 02:52:31 AM
I think the pink poodle needs to rip out somebody's tongue...  literally..
Quote*Also quote many people wanting to maim Aniz who posted above.*

"Aww... You're so mean to Aniz..." :< I would also quote a song "Shoot Me Again" by Metallica, which seems to be appropriate here, but I think I'll refrain from that.

Heck, I'll do it anyway.

"Shoot me again,
I ain't dead yet.
Shoot me again,
I ain't dead yet.
I said, shoot me again,
I ain't dead yet!
Come on, shoot me again!
I ain't dead yet!.."
*is shot*

Kuari

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 24, 2008, 03:10:31 AM
"Aww... You're so mean to Aniz..."

Hey, I'm actually being nice.

One tongue buys Aniz his life...

Or he can get his limbs chopped off one by one for every thoughtless remark he makes.  See?  He gets a nice deal from me.  Or we can take what's behind this door...

AN ELECTRIC SHOCK COLLAR!!!!

Set to shock the wearer whenever they're about to say something stupid, lighting them up like a Christmas tree.  So high powered, we can't offer this great deal to any Beings, but perfect for Cubi who can't seem to reach their foot up to their mouth.  Yours now for one easy payment of "shut the $%*$ up and call!!!"

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: Kuari on March 24, 2008, 03:52:40 AM
AN ELECTRIC SHOCK COLLAR!!!!

Set to shock the wearer whenever they're about to say something stupid, lighting them up like a Christmas tree.  So high powered, we can't offer this great deal to any Beings, but perfect for Cubi who can't seem to reach their foot up to their mouth.  Yours now for one easy payment of "shut the $%*$ up and call!!!"
Just make sure the 'Cubi can't directly metabolize the electricity...
That would be bad.

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

llearch n'n'daCorna

You're all presuming Aniz is capable of learning from pain.

The evidence so far is inconclusive, but seems to suggest otherwise...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: Psaakyrn on March 24, 2008, 01:10:49 AM
She may also specifically request Aniz to suicide. For the sake of his child (lest the child inherits all his crimes), and to fix all political issues.
I suppose from a cost-benefit analysis it would probably work out ahead.
On the other hand, if he is still alive in the present day, I'd like to think that he's seen the error of his ways/grown out of being a cretin during the intervening 4 centuries.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on March 24, 2008, 09:31:53 AM
On the other hand, if he is still alive in the present day, I'd like to think that he's seen the error of his ways/grown out of being a cretin during the intervening 4 centuries.

This presumes he's capable of learning. On balance of present evidence... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on March 24, 2008, 09:43:01 AM
This presumes he's capable of learning. On balance of present evidence... ;-]
I'm willing to give him the benefit of the doubt this time.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Eibborn

Heck, I'll do it anyway.

"Shoot me again,
I ain't dead yet.
Shoot me again,
I ain't dead yet.
I said, shoot me again,
I ain't dead yet!
Come on, shoot me again!
I ain't dead yet!.."
*is shot*

Boromir?

(Off-topic, I know. Sorry!)
/kicks the internet over

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Eibbor_N on March 24, 2008, 02:21:27 PM
Heck, I'll do it anyway.

"Shoot me again,
I ain't dead yet.
Shoot me again,
I ain't dead yet.
I said, shoot me again,
I ain't dead yet!
Come on, shoot me again!
I ain't dead yet!.."
*is shot*

Boromir?
Ouch. xD

jo-shadow

Regardless of whether aniz is going to get hurt more or not, I have a feeling we're about to get to a very interesting part, one that will reveal more about abel and why he likes SAIA so much.

Don't get me wrong, watching aniz get *SUCKERPUNCH'D*over and over again is terribly fun, but it's called
"Abel's Story" for a reason, and not "The-story-about-why-Aniz-would-have-so-few-teeth-left-if-he-were-not-able-to-regenerate-them."

Kuari

For some reason I'm picturing that Abel will get to sucker punch Aniz at some point...

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Kuari on March 24, 2008, 08:11:43 PM
For some reason I'm picturing that Abel will get to sucker punch Aniz at some point...

Well, I am picturing that Abel will get to Falcon Punch Aniz at some point! >:3

I had to say that.

Naldru

Quote from: Ralanost on March 23, 2008, 06:53:11 PM
It almost seems like Fa'lina is gaining a cup size every comic.   :erk   Not complaining terribly though.   Just make sure there is still enough room for text at the end of the comic.   :paranoid
Are you saying her cups runneth over?
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.