yo, new to the crowd

Started by blood butterfly, March 20, 2008, 02:54:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blood butterfly

hey everyone, can't wait to start posting and ranting and stuff.  seems like everyone has their quirks, so it should be interesting to see where i fit in >:3

Roureem Egas

Freak. :V

I mean uh, welcome to the forums! Everything is trying to kill you. Good luck with it all and have some fun while you're here. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

... especially those who are telling you what to watch out for.

Watch out for them, for they cannot be trusted - especially that Egas guy, he's really sneaky.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

Hello I'm Aiyno, like it states above my avatar, isn't that awesome?

anyway, welcome to the insanity, leave your sanity in a save place or give it to me for experiments save keeping. Also check out the awesome rules page, yo. It is full of useful stuff to bash other newbies heads in with.

Pagan

Hello, hello. If you've noticed that we are all a little strange in this place, then you'll do well. Warnings have been given, insanity has been spread, I've no work to do. Regardless, enjoy your stay here.

Welcome to the Mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Angel

Welcome, o newbish one! You are quite correct in your guess that we are quirky, but the first step to surviving here is understanding that. May the Schwartz be with you!
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Eibborn

Weeeeelcome in!

...If you want more than that, you'll need to give me more of an intro post to work with!
/kicks the internet over