[Comic] 09/6/08 (Pg. 16) - Let's scare melissa

Started by GabrielsThoughts, March 17, 2008, 05:49:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Is the ship second-hand or something?  It looks kind of patched-up...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

I was going for a standard sixties B movie design/look  when I thought up the ship, As a way of matching it up with the comic.  that's why I didn't draw in the backgrounds. it also allows me to throw in old artwork and pass it off as new again.

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/GabrielsThoughts/pofos21.jpg
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

Suwako

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d12/GabrielsThoughts/lsm7.jpg

the best jokes are set up well in advance, for optimum funny...unfortunately I changed Bade's complaint from "jesus christ is everyone doing a flashback" because, it is only most of the comics I read which are in flashback mode, including Goblin Hollow and DMFA.... and ironically CVRPG is doing a flash forward in celebration of their 800th comic, which is basically the same thing in reverse.

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

Zedd

I wonder what it does though..Maybe next update

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

GabrielsThoughts

Tapewolf

Is that door toughened glass, or has his head gone through it?

GabrielsThoughts

Zedd

Whoa well seems like the pase is picking up alittle

GabrielsThoughts

Tapewolf

I'm kind of curious why the weeabo has been stuffed into a tank, but I suppose that will become clear in due course.