The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

Pagan, you are banned by the power of the Seasons themselves!

Spring: The time of birth, and of joy.

Summer: The time of growth, and of cruelty.

Autumn: The time of decay, and of sorrow.

Winter: The time of death, and of indifference.

As long as the cycle continues, your banishment shall endure. The crime you commited to warrent this? I called dibs on slaying Ren! You broke the law of Dibs! >:O

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned after I set off the Nth Impact in the Antarctic region and tilt the axis of the Earth a little. Now the seasons won't change any more, or, rather, there will be no seasons at all. The Four Ladies are ban-nished from this realm for good, and Pagan is free. REJOICE!! :B

meany

Ren is banned because in retrebution, I've launched an RPC straight at his face! >:O

llearch n'n'daCorna

Meany is banned for referencing Emilie Autumn.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

THE WORLD!!!

Time is frozen...

*makes The World smash the RPC to pieces with his metal fists*

Do you not realize that against MY WORLD all of your power is meaningless, MEANINGLESS, MEANINGLESS!!!

ARGH!! Overridden by the Lord of the Box! Llearch, become banned for this!!

Pagan

Ren Gaulen, you aided me, so you are banned.
I would have found a way around Meany's ban eventually.
Oh, and don't think this means I've given up my task. The wheel must turn and the Blood must flow through the Heart.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned because the Four Ladies are not defeated so easily. Since Ren has upset the very nature of the world with his act, me and my ilk were able to beg Gaia into setting the world right, and thus restoring the seasons and the Ladies. You may get around it eventually, but for now, you are banished!

Ren Gaulen

Very well, my friend! As the Guardian Knight of Kirindor, Sorceress' Knight and Knight Errant of the Holy Order of Asheron I will not turn away the challenge! We shall now proceed to do a battle of much destructive power that will devastate the planet and send the world of Man into the state of perdition. The smoke from ruined cities will once again blot out the sun, as the rivers and the Ocean itself will dry out. The land will be torn asunder and lava will flow freely where flowers once bloomed. In the end the atmosphere of the planet too will be set to flame and burn out, leaving only scorched rock silently floating in the black cold emptiness of Space. And the Angels will shed the tears of sorrow looking at the destruction caused by those who were supposed to protect the world, yet annihilated it with their own hands instead.

That was supposed to be Pagan's ban.. :paranoid

Oh, and Meany is banned while I am at it. The Goddess of Nature will never hear your pleading, neither will she listen to you, evildoer.

meany

Firstly; Gaia is a titan. Secondly; your little stunt would have destroyed ecosystems all across the globe, and for your own petty reasons! You bacically tried to destroy the enitre world! While I applaud your attempt, you don't think Gaia would, oh I don't know, want some form of life to be able to live on the planet without external help?

My case has been made, and since the Ladies and Gaia both stand before me know, I think we know the answer.

Also, Ren is banned for destruction of ecosystems that did not belong to him.

Pagan

Have we cosmically switched places or something?
You're babling on about Gaia and the Ladies; I'm being as evil as I want to be, I've even got Ren fighting me.
Something's wrong, but right now, I could care less. Actually I kinda like it. I will give you one solace before I ban you though, when I slay the Knight, I shall not harm the earth.

I make no promises about cities, individuals, and the human populace as whole... Those are as good as screwed.

Now time for a ban... Good-bye Meany, I've watched your evil and learned. And now I need no teacher. Become banned and be gone.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned for learning from a novice. I'm only at Politician grade evil. You want to learn to be truely corrupt? Go to Law school.

e_voyager

Meany is banned for give away the secret to evil scholarship. no one is as evil as one who know how to be evil and right at the same time.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

meany

e_voyager is banned because it was never a secret to begin with. I mean come on, Charline INVENTED law school, if that ain't a sign of evilness, then what is?

e_voyager

Meany is banned but case he failed to keep the secret handshake of the loyal order of water buffalo secret. ( the best kept secret is one that everybody has to know. Everyone knows that lawyers are evil but hearing a lawyer admit it justifies that belief and therefore cannot be allowed. so tell me how come the grand Poobah has to run the who show?)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for revealing the name of the secret society he and Meany are members of.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for trying to blow the whistle on us. i never made it into the order.

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for knowing the secret handshake to an order he's not a member of.

Suwako

It's a snowy day, the sun is shining, I feel cold and I'm going to ban VSMIT now~.

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned because the North is snowing white!! But the part of it where I live is not any more. :<

e_voyager

Ren is banned for bring the weather into this. the people of the north are complaining that Ren's comment on snow are actually causing more snow.

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned because I'm not complaining about the weather.

Suwako

Vsmit is banned for lying, or telling the truth.

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned because I can't think of anything better to do.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

meany

Ryudo is banned for my amusement.

Ryudo Lee

Meany is banned because that's more amusing.

meany

Ryudo is banned to amuse the Denizens of Hell.

Suwako

Meany is banned to control the chaos in between.

VSMIT

Aiyno is banned to appease the gods.

Ryudo Lee

VSMIT is banned because the gods are not amused.

Suwako

Ryudo Lee is banned because he made god giggle like a little schoolgirl, and the devil bullies god for it.

they are my best friends~