The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

Ren is banned because all the evil people he's ever cloven or smitten would like to have a little 'chat' with him. Please ignore the sharp, pointy weapons....>:3

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because there is nothing I cannot cleave, and nothing I cannot cleave again, for I am the Sword That Cleaves Evil. CLEAVE AND SMITE! D:<

meany

Ren is banned because Ceilingcat has seized control of Heaven!

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because a cat is well qualified to be a God.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because the World is Not Enough!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

llearch is banned because I will rule the world... with The World!! >:D

Za Warudo! Toki wo tomare...

meany

Ren is banned because the forces of evil now hold dominion of all the Earth! >:O

VSMIT

Meany is banned because the controlling power doesn't practice his type of evil.

They use more of a pure type, influencing everyone's decisions without them knowing it, kind of like llearch.

Pagan

VSMIT is banned for we whisper to the dusk.
A prayer to the dawn.
We deny, we stand against the dark.
And we fight till the break of dawn.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

VSMIT

Pagan is banned for banning me using poetry.

Suwako

VSMIT is banned by zombie hordes from another dimension with lasers.

e_voyager

Aiyno is banned for being a better Ky/Koyta fan then i am.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned for being a better Forte fan than I am.

Wait, I am not a Forte fan to begin with! It does not make sense!! D:

E_voyager is banned anyway. >:]

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned because the voices in my head told me to do that.  :>

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned to silence the voices in his head.

Oh, snap! Now I've got voices in my head!!

They tell me to CLEAVE AND SMITE, so everything seems to be fine.

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned because they haven't stopped, one of them tells me to kill people the other one makes an  :erk face at that one and the other just screams FIRE ... and the last one says PIE and pizza a lot :<

e_voyager

Aiyno is banned because  i am "in body at lease" a Nuclear device and he banned Ren before i could tell him that time is running out.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because the weather control device is charging its thunder storm!! :dface Use the chronosphere to get through!!

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because he fails to find redemption from / through evil.
come let me show you the way to redemption though you might thing that cure worse then the disease.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because I do not seek redemption from Evil. I Cleave and Smite it! D:< AKU ZOKU ZAN - CLEAVE EVIL INSTANTLY. >:[

But I do appreciate E_voyager's concern about the possibility of me myself becoming Evil if my vision of Justice and Good becomes twisted and perverted. By Meany.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned to death.  So if he comes back to ban someone else then... HE'S A ZOMBIE!

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo Lee is banned for thinking that he could defeat me that easily. How cAn yOU hoPe To cHAllenge a pErfEcT, ImmOrtal mAchIne? THAT'S RIGHT! I WAS BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AS A ROBOT! DO NOT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF SCIENCE!!
Just kidding. Tiare revived me.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for calling in a favor from Tiare.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because it is Tiare's job as a White Sorceress of the party to heal and/or revive fallen companions. And for the enemies of the party she always has a free Grand Stellar Hail, Mighty Multi Magic Missile or Eternity Pulsar.

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned by the blue of the sky and sea, The white of the clouds and the green of the grass and plants.

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned for using colorful language.

Ren Gaulen

Pagan

Ryudo is banned for beating me to banning Aiyno who beat me to banning Ren Gaulen.
You are also banned because VSMIT isn't here so I can't yell at him, you're his scapegoat. It's a song! Not poetry! I'll ban through prose when and if I want to.
You are banned for a third reason as well, you are banned because Ren uses black text on a black screen and it's hard to see if it's there or not.

Now Ryudo, become banned. By fire, by ice, by the fear of the world! I sentence you to exile!

ARGH! REN! You shall pay for that! Burn in the fires of the hell of bannation!
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

*smirks* I am fireproof, Pagan.. As for you, you are banned by the power of The Power!

The power of The Power is apparently to turn stuff orange and make it ten times as powerful. I think I will never stop referencing GaoGaiGar...

Pagan

Ren is banned for using such a badly translated quote. I hope it's badly translated. I want to be believe writers are smarter than translaters. I want to have hope for the intelligence of humans...