The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for encouraging someone to be less then they can hope to be and well on the slippery slope to being less then they are.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e is banned for quoting his now nonexistent Personal Text.

Pagan

VSMIT is banned cause the doc says I got to vent frustration in a non-violent way. Screw that though!
VSMIT, you're banned with fists, with teeth, with fury, by blood.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

VSMIT

Pagan is banned for not listening to his doctor.

Pagan

Eh, I eat enough apples, I've got years to go without seein a doc, or a shrink, or any other med-guy.
And so, VSMIT, you are banned once again, for I have reached a climax of drama in the story. Oh-yes! This shall be good.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Notwithstanding the amount of apples he regularly consumes, Pagan is banned and given to a certain doctor for... certain medical experiments... We will probably not see him for a while (if ever). Also, I have an unpleasant feeling that I am turning Evil again. Is there a Zengar in the house?

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for his lack of commitment to his cause.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager is banned for blocking my Ren Gaulen ban and Pagan ban's

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned because there's no reason why he shouldn't be.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

VSMIT

Ryudo is banned because that is the best excuse for not giving a reason.

Ryudo Lee

VSMIT is banned for everyone's amusement.

VSMIT

Ryudo is banned for everyone's bemusement.

Ryudo Lee

VSMIT is banned because it's funny when it happens to him.

VSMIT

Ryudo is banned because it makes him cry.

Suwako

VSMIT is banned because his sneakers where dirty on the 33th of January.  >:3

VSMIT

Aiyno is banned for thinking I wear sneakers.

Silver Pomeranian Genji

VSMIT is banned for having an annoying avatar.
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

VSMIT

SPG is banned for having an avatar more annoying than mine.

Suwako

VSMIT is banned without redemption. javascript:void(0);

Ryudo Lee

Aiyno is banned with prejudice.

meany

Ryudo is banned with ketchup and a side order of fries.

Suwako

Meany is banned for opening the box of DOOM.  :erk

meany

Aiyno is banned because I like opening boxes of doom. :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Meany is banned because I didn't want to be opened.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Pagan

llearch is banned for being a clever little box. He's a sneaky one.

Ren Gaulen

Pagan and everyone else within 15 meter radius are banned because I have dropped a box of Boom. Black Boom, to be precise.
:explosion

e_voyager

Ren has committed box abuse which upset our resident parabox and resident in an immediate ban again him thus Ren Gaulen is now banned.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because in process of banning me he accidentally toppled over several barrels of Red Boom, which are now joyfully rolling towards the East that is burning red and another BAN OF THE GODS. Gentlemen! This is a nuclear device! The time is running out!

Pagan

Ren Gaulen in banned, for the world ends today, today. Dance in the flames, as the world is swallowed by the beast.

Ren Gaulen

HURRAH!!! WE'RE DOOMED!!! Pagan is the first one to be banned by the Flames of the Endtimes. Genlemen! The time has run out (once again)! REJOICE!!