The ban game, v02

Started by meany, March 16, 2008, 03:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

Ouari is banned for not having a face that I can melt. :<

VSMIT

Meany is banned for melting Ouari's face.

By the way, Aiyno was also banned two rounds ago.

meany

VSMIT is banned because my eyes are strained from his new avatar.

Pagan

Meany is banned because I wanted to see my words on the screen.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Suwako

Pagan is banned, because it is morning.

e_voyager

Aiyno is banned because there is no remorse in me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ouai

e_voyager is banned for having white text

e_voyager

Ouari is banned for not realizing my text color is depended on the forum layout that is being used.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

e_voyager is banned for responding to someone! he should no respond, he should ignore the fool :D

pyro~]

Ren Gaulen

Suddenly Aiyno is struck down and banned by Dio Brando with a Dreadnought!

WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!

Suwako

Ren Gaulen is banned for using pictures which have been cut amateurishly, and also for making a warhammer  reference.

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned because I don't cut! I CLEAVE! >:[

Suwako

Ren gaulen is banned because he is a distant relative of This guy.  >:3

Ren Gaulen

Aiyno is banned because I'm a distant relative of THIS guy! >:]

meany

Ren is banned because I've found proof that his hereditary documents had been tampered with! D:< Untill the investigation is complete, you officially are a distant relative of a puddle of mud!

Pagan

Meany is banned for I have come out of my desert. The long trial is over: it is finished!
And I finally get to have my chocolate back.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned and his chocolate is taken away just as soon as he reclaimed it to make him feel absolute despair.

meany

Ren is banned because my minions have assassainated his beloved Emporer, and replaced him with a demon under several disguises and anti-detection spells.

Pagan

Meany is banned for going through will all that secrecy and effort when you revealed the demon right above me.

meany

Pagan is banned because we've already completed our task, and the false emporer is now dissposable.

e_voyager

Meany is banned because disposable minions always have some use when their task is done even if it's just as a distraction.

meany

e_voyager is banned for pointing out things I already now. Why do you think WE haven't offed him yet?

VSMIT

Meany is banned because the false emperor has not been offed yet.

Suwako

VSMIT is banned because the ban mallet is law!

VSMIT

Aiyno is banned because the ban mallet is not law, but the Big Black Boots are.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned for forgetting on simple thing. This guy is the Law!

meany

Ren is banned because I've used the power of the South to turn the law evil! >:D

e_voyager

Meany is banned for that guy can not be corrupted to evil. but his twin brother can.

meany

e_voyager is banned because I never settle for anything short of the best! >:O Also, because I've just hadokened a village and am far too happy for words  :)

VSMIT

Meany is banned because his standards are too high.