New anime demon mystery!

Started by Alondro, March 06, 2008, 06:47:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Since DMFA has lots o' demons, I thought an anime which has one as a main character would be appropriate to mention!

Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro is about a demon who feeds on mysteries.  He's eaten all the ones in Demon World, and has now come to Earth to find more!  He forces a poor, innocent school girl to become his assistant since he can't act overtly (due to demon laws or somesuch) and she is now a famed detective (though he does all the real work... and feeding  >:3  ) 

His manner is much like Charline:  ever-hungry, unsatisfied, greedy, selfish, arrogant, and powerful.  In fact, if they didn't kill each other first, they might get along nicely!

It's a really fun anime, with plenty of groovy mysteries!  Zoinks!   :3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Roureem Egas

Oh yeah, that one's pretty cool from what I've seen of the manga. I saw a reference to it on another anime I've watched a while ago, but I didn't think there's an actual anime of it. Last I checked, there isn't even a Wiki page for it. Oh well, I'll have to be sure to watch it sometime. It'd be funny to watch Neuro's relative sociopathy. c:

Alondro

Yep, it's an anime.  I think it's already up to episode 14. 

Anime Crazy has a gazillion anime series on it now.

Thank goodness I'll be done my graduate degree tomorrow.. because I'm going to be spending the next 3 months watching them all 24/7!

*Charles contracts Animeosis, which results in his eyes growing to 15 times their normal size and his constantly shouting out things like, "Neko-kitty!  Kwaii!"  and "Sasuke is my bishi!".  Beware, it is contagious!   :U
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I thought we were waiting for someone to write a tune called "it's not kawaii in Hawaii" ?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

GabrielsThoughts

the first 16 episodes were interesting, but I dislike how they portray foreigners... I don't know why the Japanese's insist on people who can barely speak English portray English speaking  barbarians. among other things that annoy me about the  one episode  Yee= yeah,  What=why   and the Villian was either Californian, European, or French I couldn't really tell. 
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.