03/10/08 [DMFA #884] A Fluffy Mystery

Started by Timothy, March 10, 2008, 04:30:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Zorro on March 11, 2008, 01:33:29 AM

What makes you so sure she is a bunny?  Looks more like a Fennec Fox to me.

Lookit the face.  While it's not as lapine as we've seen some of Amber's bunnies, it's decidedly not canine, and all of Amber's dogs have a canine face.  She looks feline, if anything, and cats don't generally have ears like that.  Exhibit A: sitting right next to her.

Additionally, Fennec foxes are generally drawn with thinner, less hairy ears than that.  Hers are really fluffy.  Bat is right out, too, because bats are almost invariably drawn with the ear ridges and freakynoses, of which she has none and neither.

Alondro

Quote from: Ren Gaulen on March 11, 2008, 09:54:46 AM
As for the bunny being a Vizard... I have not watched "Bleach" (or read the manga), so I don't know for sure, but are not all of those Shinigami and Hollows basically some sort of spirits?

Can't be.  There's no way spirits could have 500 gallons of blood to bleed every time they're cut.   :giggle
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Mischa

It's called ectoplasm, dear.  :3

I still find the lizard girl and dog girl cuter... I suppose I just have odd tastes :3
("Poor lefty!")

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: Mischa on March 11, 2008, 01:26:39 PM
I still find the lizard girl and dog girl cuter... I suppose I just have odd tastes :3
("Poor lefty!")

Blasphemy! >:O *notices lizard girl's hair (once again)* Alright, not so blasphemous as I thought at first..

By the way, I decided to call the bunny girl Cuddles until her real name is revealed. As for the lizard girl and the canine girl, they are Knucklehead and Pod-Puppy, respectively.. *gets thoroughly beaten up by both of them*