Hoshit- It's a new member, HIDE!

Started by Dicey, February 19, 2008, 01:38:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicey

Well, now that I know I have your undivided attention, considering the title of this topic...

Hi.
Mwahaha.

No, seriously. Hi.

I read DMFA way back and forgot all about it until -today-. And today I read all the comic strips, including the bonus ones and Abel's Story in one sitting.  :3

People, I'm on my way to addiction!
Do I get a lifetime supply of coffee for this, so I can sit endlessly here and argue with people?

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

Yo.

Are you that person from back then that I never seen before?  :B

Dicey

Quote from: Aiyno on February 19, 2008, 01:45:16 AM
Yo.

Are you that person from back then that I never seen before?  :B

Yes! Only that you've seen me tomorrow, and once more in a couple of minutes.

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Make sure you read the rules, have fun, don't take candy from strangers and so on...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Reese Tora

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 19, 2008, 04:20:28 AM
Welcome aboard.  Make sure you read the rules, have fun, don't take candy from strangers and so on...

and watch out for people warning you about things or to watch out for people...
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Dannysaysnoo

Hello, and welcome to the Black Mes- Forums!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Reese Tora on February 19, 2008, 04:49:58 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on February 19, 2008, 04:20:28 AM

and watch out for people warning you about things or to watch out for people...

Especially those. They're not to be trusted, since they're obviously up to something.

Also, anyone who warns you to watch out for people who warn you to watch out for people is probably even more to not be trusted, and all such warnings should be taken with a grain of salt the size of Texas.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dicey

... Okaaay. Bit more weird than I first thought...
I LOVE THIS PLACE.

So. I'm not gonna take candy from stran- Ooh, is that licorice? :3

Pagan

Yeah... you're going to fit in perfectly here.

Welcome to the mansion.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Dicey

Quote from: Pagan on February 19, 2008, 01:29:12 PM
Yeah... you're going to fit in perfectly here.

That or I could just try to be serious, for once, but that's not gonna work, so.

Suwako

The forum is serious business! I invested time and time in it!  :<

Where the heck is my spoon?

llearch n'n'daCorna

There is no spoon, Aiyno. There is only yourself.

*pockets spoon*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dicey

Is it a problem that when I want to roleplay, I go to other forums?
I haven't touched the RP section on this forum yet.

On a funny thought, I saw this sign somewhere in town. Probably meant to be a joke, but meh.
"Warning, toxic waste does NOT give you super powers."

Suwako

Quote from: Dicey on February 19, 2008, 03:29:45 PM
Is it a problem that when I want to roleplay, I go to other forums?
I haven't touched the RP section on this forum yet.

On a funny thought, I saw this sign somewhere in town. Probably meant to be a joke, but meh.
"Warning, toxic waste does NOT give you super powers."

The sign lies, I can kill people from 3 feet away, that I'll be dead tomorrow is just a nasty side effect.

also yeah, real semi/professional RPing is done in the RP section, this is just good old fun.

I still think that putting a wine bottle in the microwave is fun.

Technoire

That makes two of us :D

Being new somewhere kind of has that New Videogame feel, doesn't it? How a video game is always bigger when you've never played it before?

Hi. :D

Dicey

Quote from: Technoire on February 19, 2008, 08:11:21 PM
That makes two of us :D

Being new somewhere kind of has that New Videogame feel, doesn't it? How a video game is always bigger when you've never played it before?

Hi. :D

XD I don't really see games as big as I usually learn them fast and can play through them the first time much more quick than most others can. :/ Always been a fast learner.

I checked out the RP section today. I now have a reason for why I'm not touching it. o.O

Suwako

Quote from: Dicey on February 20, 2008, 12:59:07 AM

I checked out the RP section today. I now have a reason for why I'm not touching it. o.O

Zee' iest zu big?
or rather..
intimidating?

Dicey

Quote from: Aiyno on February 20, 2008, 02:19:06 AM
Quote from: Dicey on February 20, 2008, 12:59:07 AM

Zee' iest zu big?
or rather..
intimidating?

Intimidating, confusing, too big... I don't know where to start, most of the RPs sound too alienated for me, some of them downright illogical (Based on -numbers- dedicated abilities in a character? I RP freeform. o.o; ) etc.

I'd like to join up buuut not yet. XD

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: Dicey on February 20, 2008, 02:40:00 AM
(Based on -numbers- dedicated abilities in a character? I RP freeform. o.o; )
Um, could you name the RPs you are talking about specifically? To my knowledge, we don't have any RPs like that, and I would know, I'm in all but two of the currently active RPs right now.

Dicey

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on February 20, 2008, 09:33:34 AM
Quote from: Dicey on February 20, 2008, 02:40:00 AM
(Based on -numbers- dedicated abilities in a character? I RP freeform. o.o; )
Um, could you name the RPs you are talking about specifically? To my knowledge, we don't have any RPs like that, and I would know, I'm in all but two of the currently active RPs right now.

I think I was looking at a signup for an RP though which wanted you to post numbers to state how much strength and dexterity your character has and stuff. o.o;
That or I am confusing this forum with another forum, which I really don't think I am doing.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Dicey on February 20, 2008, 01:48:07 PM
I think I was looking at a signup for an RP though which wanted you to post numbers to state how much strength and dexterity your character has and stuff. o.o;
That or I am confusing this forum with another forum, which I really don't think I am doing.

I'm in three RPs here, and all of them work more like a collaborative story.  They don't have stats or any real mechanics, it's more a matter of writing sensible posts that respond to the situation the way your character would.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Dicey

Quote from: Tapewolf on February 20, 2008, 01:55:57 PMI'm in three RPs here, and all of them work more like a collaborative story.  They don't have stats or any real mechanics, it's more a matter of writing sensible posts that respond to the situation the way your character would.

That's more like what I'm looking for. :P And sounds much better, too.

Eibborn

/kicks the internet over