01/21/2008 [DMFA #868] - Mind reading is not as easy as it looks...

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, January 20, 2008, 09:45:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaerou

Quote from: meany on January 21, 2008, 11:38:24 AM
Quote from: Kayriel on January 20, 2008, 11:39:16 PM
Dan has to have something up his sleeve! ... Because he sure doesn't have anything upstairs. ._. Lawd no, that boy's dense.

But Dan isn't wearing sleeves!

Oh no, he's doomed! D:

by Silverfoxr! Thank you!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kayriel

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 21, 2008, 12:18:28 PM
Quote from: Kaerou on January 21, 2008, 12:03:34 PM
Quote from: meany on January 21, 2008, 11:38:24 AM
But Dan isn't wearing sleeves!
Oh no, he's doomed! D:

Nuts. I knew there was a reason he liked that old robe... ;-]

Without his sleeves, Dan has apparently lost any bag of tricks he kept in them, and a large portion of his rational mi- wait, he didn't have one of those to begin with... well, hope you got Wildy on speed-dial, Dan. D=
<3 Abel

Netrogo

Seeing Dan mucking something up again aside, I'm really enjoying seeing this side of Biggs for once. We've known for quite sometime that he's been faking incompetance to make the twinks look weak as a way to gain an advantage over enemies, but seeing him actually showing his skilled side is fun. I mean how many people would really think to do something like that mind reading trick against a creature. I'm betting he's not lying with that 'You'd be surprised' line. Odds are alot of them don't see it coming from a mile away, although the more powerful ones would probably read the subtext int here, the thought behind it (I'm going to think this line, and if he responds he's trying to read my mind).

Either way, good times Amber. Good times.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

AnizInDisguise

Silver Pomeranian Genji

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on January 21, 2008, 10:17:52 PM
Shouldn't Dee be walking in right about now?

I was wondering the same thing. I also like Biggs' face in the second panel. It has a "try it, and die" feel to it.
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

kaskar

8) I think that Biggs must be the better mind reader of the two here ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Kenji

Quote from: kaskar on January 22, 2008, 01:45:32 AM
     8) I think that Biggs must be the better mind reader of the two here ...

He's obviously using twink godmode powers.

Tapewolf

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on January 21, 2008, 10:17:52 PM
Shouldn't Dee be walking in right about now?

From Biggs' lines immediately after the cross-dressing insult, it's implied that she's off somewhere.  Possibly setting their evil plan in motion.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

nikename2

Tapewolf

Netrogo

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 22, 2008, 10:20:47 AM

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/tapewolf/dmfa/biggs2c.png

That looks awesome. It'd certainly be a kick in the head if it really was Dee desguised as Biggs, though I don't think Dee is the 'Beat my kids so they learn' type. I could be wrong though :rolleyes

Aleolus

Quote from: Netrogo on January 22, 2008, 11:36:44 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on January 22, 2008, 10:20:47 AM

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/tapewolf/dmfa/biggs2c.png

That looks awesome. It'd certainly be a kick in the head if it really was Dee desguised as Biggs, though I don't think Dee is the 'Beat my kids so they learn' type. I could be wrong though :rolleyes

Ah, but remember when Dan's sister got kidnapped, and they met up.

"But you should know, I've only ever been beaten by three people!"
"*Sigh*  I know.  *pause while she throws her*  I'm one of the three."
"...Hi mom."

Tapewolf

That looks awesome. It'd certainly be a kick in the head if it really was Dee desguised as Biggs,

I did that pic back before we knew that Biggs and Dee were allies.  The idea at the time was that no-one ever need know Biggs was dead (a theme I later used with different characters in 'Future History').  But it  seemed apropos :P

Shame I forgot the hair as well.

Netrogo

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 22, 2008, 12:08:00 PM
That looks awesome. It'd certainly be a kick in the head if it really was Dee desguised as Biggs,

I did that pic back before we knew that Biggs and Dee were allies.  The idea at the time was that no-one ever need know Biggs was dead (a theme I later used with different characters in 'Future History').  But it  seemed apropos :P

Shame I forgot the hair as well.

I wanted to say something about the hair but thought it'd be poor taste to rag on something meant as a joke :P

Pagan

Ya know, Biggs kinda reminds me of Braveheart in that pic of yours Tape. Nice edit job by the way.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Kayriel

... Wow, 'magine if this was true. Amber and Fluffy'd give those grass skirts a workout. xD
<3 Abel