Dan's Dress from "Twinks!"

Started by Faerie Alex, January 21, 2008, 09:22:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faerie Alex

Just a few quick questions, maybe one of ya'll would be able to help.

It looks to me like his dress is/is modeled after a Qipao. (No, I'm not that smart, I looked up "China dress" and it redirected there.) And further, it appears to be of the tight bust/high slit fanservice type (as mentioned in the article). What I'm wondering is, in #86 it appears to be slit only on the left side, but in Biggs' mind-o-vision (#715) it appears to be double slit. Is it that Biggs is mis-remembering the incident? Was it always double slit, but we didn't see? Or is it something else?

And yes, I do have my reasons for asking. But I can neither confirm nor deny that it involves cosplay.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Pagan

The most likely reason for the double slit is Biggs' bad memory (and Amber wanting to give us all a nice Crossdressing Dan fanservice pic- by the way, Thank You Amber!). Not to mention that Dan's fake bust in Biggs' memory is also larger than the orginal.

If you look at all the pages which had Dan crossdressing (83, 85-87), they were all single slit, up the left leg.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Faerie Alex

Didn't notice that about the bust. Good call. But yeah, I was thinking it might be something like that. (Distance makes the heart grow fonder?)
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Pagan

That might indeed be a factor. Though the only way we could know for certain is more fanservice of Dan crossdressing in tight Asian dressware. But I can only hope.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Caswin

Going to chalk it up to Biggs idealizing Danielle.  It's not like (s)he was even behaving the way he envisions her - suggestive posing vs. Bad Touch Auto-Defense System, what's your ideal?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Pagan on January 21, 2008, 10:35:37 PM
That might indeed be a factor. Though the only way we could know for certain is more fanservice of Dan crossdressing in tight Asian dressware. But I can only hope.

Hope and pay, yes. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears