[Art] Dr. Ink: Shirt (Update: 02/20/2008) [Warning: PG to MA rating]

Started by Magic, January 12, 2008, 11:47:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

Zedd

Nikki

Beautiful. There are no words in my vocabulary to correctly explain my thoughts on that...

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Alondro

Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

WhiteFox

Hey, does this count as lolicon too?

*Heavenly thunderbolt'd*

Yeah... I deserved that.

(See, Lolicon's excuse is usually that even though a character may look 12 or 16, they are actually 18+)
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Magic

True Magic does not bow down to rules like mana or sacrifice. True Magic bends all rules. I have seen the truth. I am now free forever. (I used to be Doctor Ink. Now stop asking.)

NDDR

yup, definitely.thats like the 4th cutest thing i've ever seen.

Alondro

*acks!*  Cuteness!  Kill it before it spreads!

I could post a picture of myself to nullify it... I'm the anti-cuteness.   :<
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

NDDR

i would pay to see that (but im broke) although chances are i already seen it, if its on the net.

Dannysaysnoo

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on January 15, 2008, 10:44:46 AM
d'aaaww!

QFT

Despite looking excruciatingly painful, her tail automatically doubles the cuteness factor.

Angel

Awwww. The Janus plushie multiplies the cuteness (which was already diabetically nightmarish).
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

WhiteFox

Ow. My pancreas... I think I just became diabetic. Oh, wait, I've been diabetic since I was six.

Anyway... that is just so adorable. And I love the hair.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

Magic

Nikki

oh my.

Elegant, yet Sexy.

I wish your art didn't render me so...wordless!!

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Omega

Is there a bigger versions for those pictures? It looks like what ever PhotoFinisher that you've used has raped the quality.

WhiteFox

He kind of looks like he's listing forward... Which he'd have to do, if he had wings and a tail on his back.

You deserver your moniker, by the way. That inking is sharp. How much of this is digital and how much is from paper? Is the shading done with ink or pencil plus levels/burn/dodge?

Alondro

Magic

WhiteFox

He just tripped, didn't he?  >:3

Or did he cut his headwings off? Oh, geez, that picture just got a lot more creepy. :<

(Huh... Everything but his wing is limp. Kinda stood out.)

Amber Williams

"And thus this was the last time Alexsi ever asked Dan to open a jar of spagetti sauce..."

Dannysaysnoo

Wildy

Magic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Awww-dorable! One of the cutest images of Daniel I have ever seen. Lovely work indeed, Docktor.

WhiteFox

I love the wing. It looks perfect. And the shading on the hair. Very delicate.

Magic

Cogidubnus