The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsune Ascendant

Ren is banned because THIS HAND OF MINE GLOWS WITH AN AWESOME POWER!
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

VSMIT

Kitsune Ascendant is banned because ITS BURNING GRIP TELLS ME TO DEFEAT YOU!

Ren Gaulen

Commence operation "Goldion Hammer"!!

Hammer connected!

Hammer Hell!

Hammer Heaven!

VSMIT, BECOME BANNED!!!

VSMIT

Ren is banned for commencing operation Goldion Hammer.

meany

By the power of the Four Seasons, I banish you: VSMIT, from this place. BE GONE!!!>:O

Ren Gaulen

I am Ren. Ren Gaulen.

I am the Sword That Bans Evil! CHESTOOO!!!

And there is no Evil I can not ban...

Meany, you have been banned by steel! >:]

Kitsune Ascendant

unleash your admin-driven fury and cast ren from these forums forever! Banhammer!
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

meany

Kitsune is banned because me and Mr. Gun say so.

Ren Gaulen

Ban the heretic! Kill the mutant! Purge the unclean! Venerate the Immortal Emperor!! >:O

Meany is banned by the will of the Emperor.

meany

Ren is banned because my minions have just dropped a nuke on his precious Emporer.

Ren Gaulen

meany

Ren is banned for typing in blue color.

Ren Gaulen

This letters of mine glow with an awesome power! Their burning grip tells me to defeat you! Take, this, Meany! My anger! My anger!! And more of my anger!!! BANNING FINGER!!!

meany

You missed. Ren is banned for his poor aim. Now, it's my turn. *slaps Ren with the flaming fish of bandom*

Ren Gaulen

HA! I eat flaming fish raw! Meany is banned for using a weapon I am immune to.

meany

Ren is banned for eating my weapon. Now I've got to use this:

*shoots Ren with the canon of bandom*

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for stealing my handheld howitzer and trying to use it against me. Tzar-Cannon will never work against the Undefeated of the North!

meany

Ren is banned for forgetting that I am the undefeated of the South, and thus can use my Southern charms to get anyone or anything to do my bidding.

Ren Gaulen

In this case, I ban you by the power of the missile spam, Undefeated of the South!

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because my home computer is dead. dead i tell you and so Ren is banned.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned because his computer is dead.

llearch n'n'daCorna

VSMIT is banned because I have a headache.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

meany

llearch is banned for not taking asprin.

e_voyager

Meany is banned for not giving boxy Advil for his headache
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

meany

e_voyager is banned for speaking that horrible word.

Angel

Meany is banned for not being specific. Headache? Boxy? Giving?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

meany

Black_angel is banned for attempting to speak that horrible word. Hint: it's the only one besides my name that started with a cap in E's ban.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I have returned from my exile.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for bring up my favorite non female road rover and making me miss the series.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because I have no idea what he is talking about.