The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

meany

Ren is banned to appease to mighty demon god of France.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for worshipping the mighty demon god of France. For the Emperor!

meany

Ren is banned for saying I worship something other than myself. 

Ren Gaulen

Well, then, Meany is banned for worshipping himself!! For the Emperor!: Part Two - The Emperor Strikes Again.

meany

Ren is banned for his unwavering loyalty to the Emporer, and is also condemed to sit forever more in the Chocolate Pudding Chair for the same reason.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for failing to venerate the immortal Emperor. And for condemning me to sit in the Chocolate Pudding Chair (whatever it is). For the Emperor!: Part Three - Return of the Emperor.

meany

Ren is banned for not noticing the Billy and Mand's Grim Adventures reference.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for referencing the cartoon that I have never ever watched. They don't air this cartoon in (Soviet) Russia! For the Emperor!: Part Four - The Emperor Watches You!

meany

Ren is banned for not getting to watch a great cartoon.

Ren Gaulen

Ren is sad now. Meany is banned for making Ren sad. For the Emperor!: Part Five - The Emperor's New Groove.

meany

Ren is banned for forgetting that I am mean, and thus enjoy his suffering.

Ren Gaulen

Aww... You're so mean to Ren... Become banned!!! For the Emperor!: Part Six - His Eternal Vigil.

meany

Ren is banned because I want to make him sad some more.

Dannysaysnoo

Meany is banned for i am the original banner!

meany

Danysaysnoo is banned for failing to capitalize that 'i'.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for getting into my line of fire.

meany

Ren is banned for not typing faster.

Cogidubnus

Meany is banned for typing too fast.

Ren Gaulen

Cogidubnus is banned for carrying a kodachi (at least I think it's kodachi) in public places.

meany

Ren is banned because Asiancat approves it.

e_voyager

meany is banned for not taking the cat seriously
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

E_voyager's banned for taking the advice of a cat literally.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

meany

Black_angel is banned for implying that Asiancat is not all-knowing; which he is.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned along with Asiancat because the cat doesn't know 'bout my additional pylons.

meany

Ren is banned for not paying his back taxes, and now the IRS will confiscate his additional pylons to pay the money owed.

This post is brought to you by Asiancat. Bow to the cat! Bow I say!

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I do not approve of the Asiancat's actions. Don't make me release the Endcat!!

VSMIT

Ren is banned for having captured the Endcat.  Let it roam free!

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for lobbying for end cat who will destroy us all.

Ren Gaulen is banned because end cat does not like to wait.

The cats alive are turning to stone they decide the fate darkness or light in the city build before the first gods. 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for writing a sentence with no punctuation, which is somewhat confusing.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for not seeing the periods or capital letters marking off the sentences.