The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Abel is Irish is banned because i am not and X-box!
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

meany

e_voyager is banned because I say he is.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for covertly advertising the Evil. And E_voyager is right - souls are mortal. They are just harder to destroy than bodies. And while E_voyager may (or may not) think that he is digitally immortal, even he will perish in the end.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for reading my reply file to Vsmtt which was and i quote

Quote from: e_voyager
VSMIT is banned for not understanding the difference between an eternal and  an immortal. then again there are quasi mortals out there as well and the universe has it's own mortality to worry about but now i'm rambling and i need to save this rambling for the next board meeting.

even when quoting my unsaid self i make spelling errors it seems.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned for... hmm... rambling and making spelling errors, I guess..

VSMIT

Ren is banned for banning someone.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for not understanding the difference between an eternal and  an immortal. then again there are quasi mortals out there as well and the universe has it's own mortality to worry about but now i'm rambling and i need to save this rambling for the next board meeting.

yes i know i've done this already but i couldn't resist.

Pagan

E's banned for I am well and truly confused now.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

e_voyager

Pagan is banned for not letting my insanity guide him to redemption when i offered a few weeks ago. but worry not i'll offer that service again soon.

Pagan

What? I missed an offer of redemption? ...well, it's coming again soon at least...

Oh right, bannings... um... E, you're banned for using insanity to guide others to redemption.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

VSMIT

Pagan is banned for almost forgetting to ban e.

I just realized: we've got more posts here than in the current APF thread and we're coming up on the P.A.Y. thread!

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned for warring other threads about the approach of this one.

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for not wanting me to warn others.

And we're on the top ten threads for number of replies.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned to further increase the number of replies. Also, I have become good again. It has nothing to do with me banning VSMIT, though.

meany

Ren is banned because I've now got some Anti-Hero spray! *spritzspritz* Back, Holy One! I say: Back! *spritzspritz*

Pagan

Weell... if VSMIT is of evil orientation, then wouldn't banning him increase your status of good? So, you did not realize that a banning can have something to do with being good again. Therefore, you are banned, Ren Gaulen.

Jeez Crow, son of the unholy matron Mara, Meany! You ninja'd my post! Be banned!

VSMIT

Pagan is banned for believing that I'm of evil orientation.

meany

VSMIT is bannned for giving good reasons for Pagan to believe he's of evil orientation.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I know for sure that he is Evil. Meany, become banned!!

Pagan

Ren's banned for doing something for the forces of good.

meany

Pagan is banned for my informants say he is aligned to Neutrality! :O

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned by the Forces of Balance.

meany

Ren is banned by the Four Ladies of the Seasons! >:O

VSMIT

Meany is banned by the Lords of Mt. Olympus.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned by the residents of Asgard.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because Ragnarok is coming and all shall be destroyed to begin anew.

Pagan

E's banned for soon shall come the Breaking of the World.

Abel

Pagan is banned for misleading people about the end of the world. In the end there will be lots of cake. :<

meany

Abel is Irish is banned because the cake is a lie!

e_voyager

Meany is banned because i wanted some cake.