The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ren Gaulen

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu Rl'yeh wgah'nagl fhtagn
llearch is banned because I have just uttered such a phrase.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for using such language.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Pagan

Ryudo's banned for sounding like my mom.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

meany

Pagan is banned for having a nagging mom.

Ryudo Lee

meany is banned for ragging on Pagan's mom.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned because ; I E  am invincible, My banning skill is unbeatable, now one can stand up to a ban from me.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

meany

e_voyager is banned because I've pulled in that favor from Pele and have melted his harddrive.

e_voyager

meany is banned because he lacks basic knowledge in the weakness of Rock man robots. (tosses Meany into a pit filled with spikes of instant banning)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned because I deleted him.

e_voyager

VSMIT is banned because i can not be deleted.  (robot masters are as much hardware as software. and i am beyond robot master.)

meany

e_voyager is banned because I've inserted a Trojan Horse virus into his system.

e_voyager

by the power vested in me by the forum of Clockwork Mansion i now pronounce Meany banned (programs are useless again bots of forte's calibre. now an X-man techno organic virus might work but Forte has no organic parts to infect and i clones his body perfectly before i upgraded it slowly over the course of 150 years i spent inhabiting it) .

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned by Zero. Because he is, apparently, a Robot Jesus and nothing can stand against him.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned for god-moding.

Ren Gaulen is banned for ninja'ing a mod.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

llearch is banned because I'm a knight, not a ninja. Therefore, I knight'd him.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because it amuses me.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

llearch is banned because his actions do not amuse emo Abel.

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for breaking out the emo Abel.

meany

Ryudo is banned for not countering emo Abel with grinning Wildy.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because the Serious Cat is on to him.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because he forgot about instant death spikes. they kill us all. well they and activating dark god powers. that dark energy destroyed forte one and nearly destroyed zero had he not abandoned his original body he'd have died as well.

meany

e_voyager is banned because my good friend ICBM is on his way to his current location.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned because I am going to drop the Earth on him.

Dodge this.

meany

Very well, Ren. *ninja poofs* :mowninja

Ren is banned for wasting a perfectly good planet on such a foolish attempt. Though, I was looking for a reason to visit Quortoth.

e_voyager

meany is banned because even super man gets stunned when hit by the weight of a planet.

Ryudo Lee

e_voyager is banned for bringing up a Superman argument.

Angel

Ryudo is banned for not suggesting another comic; not to knock on Superman. (How about the final issue of Fantastic Four?)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ryudo Lee

Black_angel is banned for reading comic books on company time.

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned for not reading comic books on company time. this company reviews and rates comics now get to work!

meany

e_voyager is banned for being bossy.