The adventures of Gidi Honorhill

Started by ShadesFox, December 23, 2007, 10:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Gidi finds a funnel web. Hey, it's a hole! Did't say he needed to fit in it, or who owns it ;)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. The hole is in the floor, and the whole room, in fact, the whole mansion, is sinking into it, like a plughole.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

M

A hole appears in the wall. When Gidi walks through, he suddenly finds himself walking out of a tunnel. Unfortunately, the tunnel is meant for trains, and one is coming towards him. The conductor spots him, and immediately applies the brakes. The inertia of stopping suddenly throws all the passengers towards the front of the train, causing it to go off balance and derail. The tracks happen to be situated over a large gorge, and the train plummets to its doom, exploding at the bottom and killing everyone on board.

ShadesFox

Gidi exits the mansion through a convenient hole, right into the middle of a lynch mob.  Fortunately, Gidi is quite used to lynch mobs at this point, and manages to run like hell, and does so quite well for a dwarf.  He manages to flee town, or rather what was left of it since most of it had burned down.

Gidi had been running for several days.  Since he did not have a chance to restock on supplies while he was in town he had to make due with what was in the area.  He attempted to catch some woodland creatures and was having little success.

"I wish these critters didn't move so fast, being all big and graceful and mister, 'oh look at me prancing about,' nancing things.
The All Purpose Fox

llearch n'n'daCorna

*ahem*

The critter behind him isn't moving that fast. It is, on the other hand, about 8 feet tall, all muscle, and, apparently, pissed at him for attempting to catch it.

e_voyager

the animals Gidi is chases slows down but so does Gidi and he realises that the reason for this is because he's chased it into quicksand and followed it with out looking.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

granted but the creature he catches has the rare and exotic hydrodexatircyclomene compound as a main componant of it's blood. Gidi eats and grows violantly ill.

VSMIT

The animal slows down, but only because it had been bitten by a poisonous snake.  And the snake's still around...

ShadesFox

Gidi Was a bit stunned by what he saw.  The monster was huge, strong, and had an ill temper.  It was, fortunately slow.  Unfortunately, so was Gidi.

"Bah, I wish you would go to hell and die."

((Sorry it took a while.))
The All Purpose Fox

VSMIT

The monster dies, and a huge, deep crack opens up.  It seems to fall all the way down to hell, and the monster is right over it.  Unfortunately, so was Gidi.

llearch n'n'daCorna

The monster grabs Gidi, drags him down the road to Hell's Laundry, where Gidi is put to work dyeing the sheets.

Valynth

A crack in the earth opens up and the monster falls to it's death in Hell, but the crack does not close and demons begin to surge forth and lay waste anything and everything nearby.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

lucas marcone

granted, thay're both sent to the neverland ranch.