Eternal Rains (OOC) [M] - Closed

Started by Sunblink, December 22, 2007, 10:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tezkat on January 06, 2008, 09:19:44 PM
Hmm? One of the Canadians might be me. I usually snag a print view for my archives after posting, and sometimes before if there's more than a page of posts for me to wade through before composing a reply. But I'm easy enough to track down even when not logged in, seeing as how my primary IP address hasn't changed for a decade. :3

Really? The IP listed for you wasn't the same as the IP listed for the printer. In fact, the IP listed for the random printer didn't match -anyone- else.

And you've got 71 different IP addresses that you've used. 17 of them are in different subnets to the one that the random printer is in (you're currently on bellglobal.com instead of bell.ca, for example) but that leaves 54 different IPs in the appropriate /16... and if you're logged in, it'll show your name, not "Guest".

(note that these numbers aren't anything strange. I myself have only 2 IP addresses, but I'm unusual like that)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

i feel left out having missed this conversation and being arguably the forums worse speller. still they've give you good advice  Ren to which i can only add. if you have a 512 or greater flash/thumb/memory drive then you can install firefox around with you on that and use it on various computers that you don't own. in there it will work on a 256 but i'm not sure how larger the program has grown since that last time i've done that. also my main reason for coming here tonight was to apologize but with my car broken at the moment the changes of my posting on Friday and Saturday is practically nil. the travel time to and from my job on those tow days exceed four house via public transportation.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

techmaster-glitch

Hey, Keats, can we get a link to llearch's char index in the first post of this thread? That would be very helpful :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Good idea, tech. How about it, Keats?

Sunblink

Sounds good to me. :) I'll put up the character index immediately.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

lucas marcone

llearch n'n'daCorna

We're waiting on Keaton posting the next step in the furball.

Or, I believe, that's what's happening now. Stay tuned...

Tapewolf

Pal, I don't understand the line "She saw the wolf wearing a trench coat that felt of kind in her head,".  Is there a word missing or something?
I ask because I'm trying to get a feel for how Paige and Cross are going to interact.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Paladin Sheppard

To Paige 'cubi come in two category's Kin ie- Family and Kind ie- other 'cubi.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Paladin Sheppard on January 09, 2008, 07:17:02 AM
To Paige 'cubi come in two category's Kin ie- Family and Kind ie- other 'cubi.

Ah, so you mean it felt like he was of her kind?  I thought you were describing the trenchcoat :P

Paladin Sheppard

Hehe woops sorry for the confusion JP

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 09, 2008, 07:15:18 AM
I ask because I'm trying to get a feel for how Paige and Cross are going to interact.

Presumably better than Cross and Witt, so far... ;-]

Pal, you might want to make it "felt 'of kind' in her head" to highlight the meaning...

Paladin Sheppard

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 09, 2008, 07:26:16 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on January 09, 2008, 07:15:18 AM
Presumably better than Cross and Witt, so far... ;-]

We'll see after Keaton's had her say.  She might be royally pissed off by what I'm planning to do  :3

llearch n'n'daCorna

I think you're -all- gonna be pissed at what Witt has in mind... ;-]

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 09, 2008, 08:52:29 AM
I think you're -all- gonna be pissed at what Witt has in mind... ;-]
From his behaviour so far, I think that goes without saying  :rolleyes

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah, good. He's working, then. ;-]

Slightly more seriously, he's supposed to be annoying to the characters, not the players. If you, or, indeed, any of the players, have issue with what he's doing, feel free to get in contact and make my life a misery. ;-]

Sunblink

Oh look a post.

Sorry about the wait, guys. :< I couldn't wrangle my muse into place so I could write out this post. I think I wasted my muse slaving over a paper on Harry S. Truman and his decision to bomb Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

So if Keaton somehow starts reciting phrases from the Diaries of Harry S. Truman which I've been perusing almost religiously, blame that.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Lushin

I don't know but I figure I would do this. I found some pics of the two species Sheabus is mixed with.
Marine Iguana
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/animals/images/primary/marine-iguana.jpg
Salt water Crocodile
http://www.americazoo.com/kids/graphics/crocodile.jpg
He has the spines of the Iguana and the ridges of the crocodile on his back. He has a croc looking tail (Long and powerful, it does drag on the ground as he walks). He has the little spikes on his eye ridges like the Iguana does. He has scales like the crocodile with the same general coloration. I know it's late to be throwing this up and probobaly no real reason but I figure I would give people a better idea of what he looks like.
/happiness.exe
Command failure: Command unkown

Failure. Abort. Retry. Fail.

Stygian

I think that it is only good sense that I enter this RP. I believe everyone knows that I like dystopic stories, and that I am good at writing material for such, not to mention quite involved with the particular characters who are in this one. However, seeing as how the gallery of personae seems a bit thick right now, and events wouldn't allow for a smooth entry just yet, I think I will just work out my character sheet for now...

Sunblink

:mwaha

...ahem. Um, we're looking forward to seeing your application soon. :3

~Keaton the Black Jackal

lucas marcone

Quote from: Daimien on January 09, 2008, 03:24:07 PM
I don't know but I figure I would do this. I found some pics of the two species Sheabus is mixed with.
Marine Iguana
http://animals.nationalgeographic.com/staticfiles/NGS/Shared/StaticFiles/animals/images/primary/marine-iguana.jpg
Salt water Crocodile
He has the spines of the Iguana and the ridges of the crocodile on his back. He has a croc looking tail (Long and powerful, it does drag on the ground as he walks). He has the little spikes on his eye ridges like the Iguana does. He has scales like the crocodile with the same general coloration. I know it's late to be throwing this up and probobaly no real reason but I figure I would give people a better idea of what he looks like.

and, I'll bet he's one good lookin fella huh?

Cogidubnus

Marcone, your latest post is somewhat difficult to understand. It's unclear who you are addressing. If you could clarify, it would be a great help.

Lushin

Quote from: lucas marcone on January 10, 2008, 06:06:39 PM
Quote from: Daimien on January 09, 2008, 03:24:07 PM
Marine Iguana
Salt water Crocodile

and, I'll bet he's one good lookin fella huh?

Oh yeah. He has ladies beating down his door.  :P
/happiness.exe

Tapewolf

Damien,
Did you mean "knock off" or "knock out"?  I was going to assume you said "knock off" and then have Cross go into a tirade about how killing people in plain sight is a bad thing :P

Lushin

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 10, 2008, 08:17:06 PM
Damien,
Did you mean "knock off" or "knock out"?  I was going to assume you said "knock off" and then have Cross go into a tirade about how killing people in plain sight is a bad thing :P
OUT! I meant to say out. Damnit I missed that. *Bangs head on desk*
/happiness.exe

llearch n'n'daCorna

Lest it not be obvious, I'm awaiting GM decision on which of those hits landed, and if any of them bounced off armour/chitin or missed entirely, etc etc.

After which the reaction to the gunshot may be taken. Along with anything else that might show up.

Ho hum.

lucas marcone

Quote from: Cogidubnus on January 10, 2008, 06:51:01 PM
Marcone, your latest post is somewhat difficult to understand. It's unclear who you are addressing. If you could clarify, it would be a great help.

Dani was adressing Keaton, and i didn't think about it earlier, but Dani dosen't know of the "lycanthropy" he was just talking of depriveing an addict cold turkey. working for a crime family he would have seen disasterous results.

Tapewolf

Quote from: lucas marcone on January 11, 2008, 12:38:21 AM
Dani was adressing Keaton, and i didn't think about it earlier, but Dani dosen't know of the "lycanthropy" he was just talking of depriveing an addict cold turkey. working for a crime family he would have seen disasterous results.

Dani looked at the wolf as if she were insane. "Do you know what you've done?!"

Keaton isn't a wolf, though.  She's a jackal.  The only she-wolf in the party is, I think, Paige.

lucas marcone

thought i saw someone adressing her diffrently.....my bad