12/14/07 [DMFA #854] - oh hey its that guy

Started by bill, December 14, 2007, 12:16:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alondro

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on December 14, 2007, 01:31:33 AM
Magical color-coding is universal! :dface

No no, it's MULTIversal, since we're talking about different universes with the same code.   ;)

This will all soon devolve into Merlitz becoming an obsessed stalker and murdering Aary in the night!   :U
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aaryanna

Keleth

This makes me wonder if we're going to run into that random human again someday in the future!

*lightning crackle*

No, I'm not being serious guys  ;)
Help! I'm gay!

Madmann135

AHhhhh... Angry Merlitz Face, Makes the comic worth it.

It's funny how Dan's old adventuring buddy is pared with Merlitz who was Dan's new adventuring buddy... well not so much adventuring per-say more random chaos.

Yes, I do post just to see my own words on the screen.

Kenji

Quote from: Madmann135 on December 14, 2007, 12:15:46 PM
AHhhhh... Angry Merlitz Face, Makes the comic worth it.

It's funny how Dan's old adventuring buddy is pared with Merlitz who was Dan's new adventuring buddy... well not so much adventuring per-say more random chaos.

"The Not-So-Odd-As-You-Might-Think Couple, with lots more fire!"

Jakon

Maybe he hopes she's on fire ... but happy about it. :p

Dannysaysnoo

A Fun Fact: This is the first time Merlitz and Aaryanna have appeared in the comic while i knew about it.

bill

Quote from: Dannysaysnoo on December 14, 2007, 02:10:09 PM
A Fun Fact: This is the first time Merlitz and Aaryanna have appeared in the comic while i knew about it.
:tmyk

Kuari

Hmm...  though thinking about it...  we have a fire mage and a water mage...  the two seemingly most common elements...  where's the wind and earth mages!!!  Maybe a bit of lightning!!!

:p

Dannysaysnoo

Quote from: Kuari on December 14, 2007, 02:59:18 PM
Hmm...  though thinking about it...  we have a fire mage and a water mage...  the two seemingly most common elements...  where's the wind and earth mages!!!  Maybe a bit of lightning!!!

:p

Hmmm... maybe we'll get them in Abel's Story?

bill

you are thinking of defunct animated show "captain planet"

Kuari

Quote from: BillBuckner on December 14, 2007, 03:02:24 PM
you are thinking of defunct animated show "captain planet"

No, because then I would have wondered about a Heart element, or an animal summoner or something.

computer nerd

Maybe Merlitz will some how go out with a different girl that is in the same clan as Arryanna   :3

Grenn

Yay! Angry Merlitz face! :D

And Aary could be on fire if she wanted to be ;)

Caswin

Quote from: Grenn on December 14, 2007, 04:04:44 PMAnd Aary could be on fire if she wanted to be ;)
Heck, I could be on fire if I wanted to be.  Fortunately, I have no particular desire to catch fire, so it's not much of an issue.

...just as I start getting into my "red-and-black = evil" quasi-studying (more like just seeing it everywhere I go), I see this.  I wonder whose feather that is.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Caswin on December 14, 2007, 06:42:08 PM
Quote from: Grenn on December 14, 2007, 04:04:44 PMAnd Aary could be on fire if she wanted to be ;)
Heck, I could be on fire if I wanted to be.  Fortunately, I have no particular desire to catch fire, so it's not much of an issue.

...just as I start getting into my "red-and-black = evil" quasi-studying (more like just seeing it everywhere I go), I see this.  I wonder whose feather that is.

Could it be............ SATAN?

But in all seriousness, I like that we get to see Merlitz angry.

Tapewolf

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on December 14, 2007, 11:12:48 PM
But in all seriousness, I like that we get to see Merlitz angry.
More like peeved.  This is angry.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

e_voyager

Quote from: Tapewolf on December 14, 2007, 11:04:41 AM

Quote from: meany on December 14, 2007, 11:00:03 AM
Something tells me the 'Lord of the flame rage' thing alone would have her regreting that descion.
I get the feeling he'd be spending the next few thousand years in a jewel around her neck if he pulled a stunt like that  :B
Remember, he even had the jump on Abel and still got pasted.  Someone like Aary would probably just lop his head off.

i never said form him to attack her  just whats would he say in battle. maybe killing some minor foe  while remembering there fight over breakfast about how cubi kill there meals and such. or maybe how she liked and prodded him to do his wrathful intent in and evil voice with and evil laugh at the end of it.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Netrogo

Quote from: Kuari on December 14, 2007, 03:05:58 PM
No, because then I would have wondered about a Heart element, or an animal summoner or something.

Wildy could so be heart.

She'd just need to rip one out of someone and she'd be good to go.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Chaos

So, he becomes bitter and angry at the loss of Aary, and turns and takes it out on a random village, Aary finds this hot, takes him back, which chills him out, and she has to leave him again.

At least it's how it works in my mind.