Random

Started by ilpalazzo, April 29, 2006, 04:15:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilpalazzo

So anyboy do anything today like something.

Xuzaf D

I just watched the Transformers movie.

edit: oh hey... the Transformers Convention in Toronto is today. I had no idea there was one.

Achirio

went to class then slept all day O.o

Darkmoon

Tansformers Con... that sounds nerdily scary.

ilpalazzo

I wonder if there will be pictures? For me to laugh at.

Darkmoon

I wonder if anyone will cos-play. Lamers in cardboard box costumes... heh.

Destina Faroda

I went to a comic book convention last week and there were people cosplaying.  Many of the costumes sucked, though, including this man who was waaaay too fat trying to be Darth Vader.
Sig coming...whenever...

Darkmoon

Bloodreign

I worked end of story, then again when do I not work.

ilpalazzo

DarkShire

Today I'm going to my folks house and celebrate Mothers Day. Yeah I know it's almost a week late, but it was my mothers idea. :p

And I'll be picking up New Super Mario Bros. today as well :)

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

Darkmoon

ilpalazzo

Because, it's the best mario game ever. you don't want it.

DragonCub

New Super Mario Bros is neat. Took the short route and beat it. It is a very awesome game.

Darkmoon

Quote from: ilpalazzo on May 21, 2006, 08:35:56 PM
Because, it's the best mario game ever. you don't want it.

Your logic is flawed and confusing.

ilpalazzo

It isn't confusing, but it is very confusing.

Just like yoda.

Nimrods Son

I've been thinking a while about picking it up or not.. is there any replay value added? After all, it's the lemmyguess fourth remix of SMB?

DragonCub

Considering that 2 of the 8 worlds aren't available if you go straight through the game, and I have had to go back and try to get all of the big Star coins after I beat the game, the replay value is good. Add too that the fact that you can have Mario vs Luigi matches if you link up with someone, and all the one and two player minigames, it does have some replay potentional.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Angantyr on May 24, 2006, 04:53:35 AM
I've been thinking a while about picking it up or not.. is there any replay value added? After all, it's the lemmyguess fourth remix of SMB?

It's a whole new game, yo.

DragonCub

And a very good new game at that. Well worth wasting time with.

Darkmoon

I does what a Mario game is supposed to do (from what I've read). Play like a good, old school Mario game. it doesn't try to forge much new ground. It's Mario the way Mario should be.

Nimrods Son

If we just could say that about any Cv of the last years :)

Darkmoon

Heh, the recent CVs haven't played like classic games. They've been castleroids. Not really the same.

Nimrods Son

Yer right, it's a different series now. Although I tend to see the castleroids as a side-series, like the Mario RPGs  :)
The last 3D installments have been less castleräudig, though they still lack the clean simplicity I love in Cv: I got nothing against a complex gameplay system, but they're constantly trying to force some RPG into the series without doing it right, and then, all you get is stuff like the Jewel Crush System in LoI, which is totally useless, given it's so hard to make use of, and given there's relics, orbs and subweapons..
to me, IGA is a little bit off his head lately  ^_^

Darkmoon

That was totally useless. To the poin that I didn't even bother using it to play through the game.

Nimrods Son

If you could have been able to buy more than one diamond at a time, perhabs... I'm not so good at bossfights  :help, but still I didn't need Jewel Crush even for the Forgotten Disco Buddy :mwaha

\___/
                /o   o\
      _        \       /         _ 
      _\-------        ------/_
                 \    /
                  \  /             + maggots.

Darkmoon

Yeah, the forgotten one was actually relatively easy, once you figured out his pattern.

Death is where I'm stuck. Can't seem to kill that fucker.

Nimrods Son

I used that HP-Refill-Smoke Pot a lot, plus that accessory which helps to prolongate the time you can use it. For Death, I can't remember the subweapon/orb combination I used, I'm sorry... it worked very well. It took me a lot of sushi to beat him, though. Right, he's a fucker.
Black/white bishop didn't make any sense to me, but people use them a lot.