Game: Invisible Friend - Now playing round 47.

Started by Gabi, December 02, 2007, 08:34:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noone

I'd be up for another round.

Just out of curiosity though, why did everyone else think their IF was me?

Jairus

No clue, I was kinda guessing myself. This... was a long month for me, so I didn't really devote a lot of thought to it.

Um, if someone who's done it before could give me a pointer or two, I wouldn't mind hosting this round.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

VSMIT

Make a set ending date, but other than that, make sure you stick around to see it out.  I'll be in, as well.

Darkdragon

e_voyager

i just picked the least likely person. admittedly i don't remember jay doing stick figure art before so i picked you. then people followed suite for some reason. ah well. have fun hosing jay io'll let you know if i can play monday.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: e_voyager on December 13, 2008, 10:52:07 PM
i just picked the least likely person. admittedly i don't remember jay doing stick figure art before so i picked you. then people followed suite for some reason. ah well. have fun hosing jay io'll let you know if i can play monday.

Which worked out for Gabi.

Sorry for my failness folks, I won't try to host again till I know for sure I can do it without interruption.