New Stuff on Mabsland!

Started by Sajoli, November 17, 2007, 04:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: LionHeart on November 19, 2007, 03:10:15 AM
Quote from: Amber Williams on November 18, 2007, 11:55:16 AM
I believe the politically correct term is "cat/human hybrid" good sir. :V

The term "anthro-feline" (with or without the hyphen) is also acceptable. Although this usually refers to those who are completely covered with fur...

Actually, I honestly believe that she is insinuating hybrids. My first thought was genetically mutated/engineered to be so, but I suppose technically in this world, they are fully possible.

So here's my question; what kind of children would they have (together), would they also be 'catbois' and 'catgirls' or would they be a mix of humans, felines and maybe the half-breeds as well, or would they be infertile, like mules?

Fuyudenki

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 18, 2007, 05:05:45 AM
Well for one, it's very hot.

*bwuhs*  That was unexpected.

Quote from: je.saist on November 18, 2007, 12:31:45 PM
if Raist hadn't been intentionally grating on people's nerves again is...

eh...  sorry, think I've got it out of my system.  Won't happen again.

Probably.

Also, I thought Inkberry Shortcake was cute.

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 19, 2007, 03:20:32 AM
So here's my question; what kind of children would they have (together), would they also be 'catbois' and 'catgirls' or would they be a mix of humans, felines and maybe the half-breeds as well, or would they be infertile, like mules?

You are putting way too much thought into this.

Amber Williams

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 19, 2007, 03:20:32 AM
Actually, I honestly believe that she is insinuating hybrids. My first thought was genetically mutated/engineered to be so, but I suppose technically in this world, they are fully possible.

I was more going off their cast page on Longtail's page itself.  Seemed appropriate to call them by the title that their creator gave them.  :V

I should prolly tell her that the image link is dead on that page though. XD

Paul

Quote from: Omega on November 18, 2007, 03:20:26 AMover here, in the middle, the large blue fellow, isn't that the author of Jack (what's his name again?) and his partner is the one who's shooting ferrets at him? There are few other characters that look very familiar, but I cannot name them, besides Mab. The second top most guy on the right. I know I've seen that face on someone's avatar somewhere...

Almost-but-not-really necro: I just remembered I had this stashed away on my backup HD - someone (I don't remember who) identified all the people in the picture and put the names on the black & white version Amber had posted on the Jack forum. Here it is, although it probably won't make much sense unless you were a Jack forum regular back in 2004. Oh, Amber added one more character (who I am unable to identify) to the finished picture.

llearch n'n'daCorna

You mean the "Where's Wally" clone behind Darkwing Dork?

Or the cat that Karma is firing?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kenji

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 27, 2007, 08:15:30 PM
You mean the "Where's Wally" clone behind Darkwing Dork?

I thought it was a ferret. That is the Badooka, isn't it?

llearch n'n'daCorna

<-- obviously wasn't on the Jack forums then. Or now, for that matter. ;-]

It might well be a ferret - it's not easy to tell, without more information than is in the image.

Kenji

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 27, 2007, 08:38:34 PM
<-- obviously wasn't on the Jack forums then. Or now, for that matter. ;-]

It might well be a ferret - it's not easy to tell, without more information than is in the image.

You've been around far too many memorable ferrets to have an excuse. D:< Go sit in the corner.

Paul

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 27, 2007, 08:15:30 PMYou mean the "Where's Wally" clone behind Darkwing Dork?

I mean the white/grey/brown character pointing a gun at Banrai's face, near the bottom of the picture.

The cat is indeed a ferret. All the characters in the pic except Waldo clone, Mellissa (Amber's cousin), Mottley (Arcaton's cat) and the two ferrets (Dave & Katie Hopkins' pets) are or were Jack forumites.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Kenji on November 27, 2007, 08:41:06 PM
You've been around far too many memorable ferrets to have an excuse. D:< Go sit in the corner.

But... it's not looking cute, it's looking scary!

And it's not talking!

... I'm missing all the usual tell-tale signs...

Quote from: Paul on November 27, 2007, 08:49:16 PM
I mean the white/grey/brown character pointing a gun at Banrai's face, near the bottom of the picture.

Drip Fan? Kawaiiko Usagi? Azure Charade? Fingolfin Aeros? That sort of area? I can't see any faces that don't have names...

Paul

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 27, 2007, 09:11:37 PM
Quote from: Paul on November 27, 2007, 08:49:16 PM

Drip Fan? Kawaiiko Usagi? Azure Charade? Fingolfin Aeros? That sort of area? I can't see any faces that don't have names...

Not in the picture I posted, no. Sorry if I was being unclear - said character only appears in the finished version.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ah. I thought I might be looking at the wrong image. ;-]

Omega

Quote from: Omega on November 18, 2007, 03:20:26 AM
over here, in the middle, the large blue fellow, isn't that the author of Jack The second top most guy on the right. I know I've seen that face on someone's avatar somewhere...
That's right! It's Starcat5, from Keenspot.com/forum!!!