New Stuff on Mabsland!

Started by Sajoli, November 17, 2007, 04:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sajoli

There is  much love in the world.  :3

Fuyudenki

oooooooooo, pretty.

Which reminds me, as I look through the Mabsland page, since we've now seen evidence that the DMFA universe may exist in a parallel universe to the Mabsland continuity...

Is there any possibility that Mab's pet golden-drake, Pip could meet the Mabsland pip?  What would happen?

Omega

QuoteI have no desire of letting this site turn into a stagnant barren wasteland."
yeah, right. We'll see... :blankstare

Reese Tora

<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Naldru

I was looking through http://www.mabsland.com and this is my understanding of what people are referring to in their comments about the the episode.

Cheets's father has suggested that she rent out part of her apartment to a roommate.  The couple being referred to could be Lilithin and Thorganthicus.

I can't find a creepy snake guy but there is a snake gal named Repteal.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Caswin

Quote from: Naldru on November 17, 2007, 05:31:51 PM...I can't find a creepy snake guy but there is a snake gal named Repteal.
...and is she ever creepy.  There's also a shark guy who keeps popping up lately, don't know who he is...

Oh, and yaaay. (Shouldn't that be "Carole Donovan" under her real name?)

EDIT: Nothing to do with this update, but wasn't there a Demo picture in Archive 4?
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Sajoli

I think the reptile guy might be Mikelo, who does eventually end up being Cheets' roomate.

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Sunny

I have to say, I giggled quite abit when I saw the RP Harbenger character has the same name as my Dad.

Now i'll picture my dad as a woman. Haha. x3

Janus Whitefurr

This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

techmaster-glitch

I only saw a few pics, but what I saw I liked :)

stiletto

techmaster-glitch

Reese Tora

Fuyudenki

Quote from: stiletto on November 17, 2007, 11:44:56 PM

Hah!

D'aww!

-link removed, in case a mod disagrees with me-

...can I even post that since this forum is PG?

I think you can if you add an "NSFW" tag to it, but don't quote me on that if the mods disagree.

Amber Williams

I'm going to say it's ok to link because I did post it on Mab's Land after all...and cause there isn't really anything showing.

AND CAUSE I SAY SO. :U

techmaster-glitch

Well, with that said, I guess it's relatively safe for me to say, that in my opinion, I think that particular pic is hot.

What? I'm sure any straight guy would say the same... :shifty

(I'm going to catch so much flak for this, aren't I?)

Fuyudenki

Glitch, I would like to point out that after much deliberation, we determined one of those catgirls to be male.

techmaster-glitch

Yes, I know that. Sarcasm noted as well. I just thought that someone would try and flame out the 'perv'. I still think someone might do that. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst and all that. You just never know. But, I catch your drift, I probably shouldn't have said that extra stuff in the first place...

For that matter, I probably should have just kept my whole mouth shut in the first place.

That and it was all a tiny bit a joke. And yes I admit, a terribly executed one at that. I'm good at telling jokes, not making them.

Reese Tora

Quote from: Raist on November 18, 2007, 01:55:22 AM
Glitch, I would like to point out that after much deliberation, we determined one of those catgirls to be male.

In that case, the gay guys* can agree with us straight guys*. :U
(I assume that anything that's fine by either group is OK by bi people. :3 )

(*using the term 'guys' to indicate a group of individuals in a non sexually indicative fashion)

King Of Hearts

Strawberry Inkcake... tastes like Purple?

stiletto

Quote from: Reese Tora on November 18, 2007, 02:06:00 AM
In that case, the gay guys* can agree with us straight guys*. :U
(I assume that anything that's fine by either group is OK by bi people. :3 )

(*using the term 'guys' to indicate a group of individuals in a non sexually indicative fashion)

I think it's hot, but that's just one of those advantages of being bi. Techmaster knows what I'm talking about.

Omega

over here, in the middle, the large blue fellow, isn't that the author of Jack (what's his name again?) and his partner is the one who's shooting ferrets at him? There are few other characters that look very familiar, but I cannot name them, besides Mab. The second top most guy on the right. I know I've seen that face on someone's avatar somewhere...

*puzzled*

Amber Williams

Chibis vs Reworks was a big project I did back when I was a more frequent visitor of the Jack forums.  Pretty much all those characters you see (with the exception of Mab and the one human-looking gal on the far-right side who happens to be my cousin Mellissa) were various members on the forum.   

Dave and Katie actually own the original as I gave it to them a couple years back.

Sienna Maiu - M T

hmm... about that "NSFW" one, what was I going to say...?

Well for one, it's very hot. Another is, that is obviously a male.

Also, what the heck kind of interrogation is that? :\

I have a sudden craving for backstory.

BeckyW

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 18, 2007, 03:54:16 AM
Chibis vs Reworks was a big project I did back when I was a more frequent visitor of the Jack forums... Pretty much all those characters you see (with the exception of Mab and the one human-looking gal on the far-right side who happens to be my cousin Mellissa) were various members on the forum.

[Squints at it for a while]
Hey, a bunch of them are DMFA forum people too.  There's Witchiebunny, and Rafe, and Paul "guest comic" Escobar... and there's Vinci and Arty too... and there's... Waldo? 

Janus Whitefurr

Quote from: Raist on November 18, 2007, 01:55:22 AM

...nngggggh....
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Amber Williams

I believe the politically correct term is "cat/human hybrid" good sir. :V

Saist

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 18, 2007, 11:55:16 AM

Catboi or Catboy are acceptable spellings of such.

Raist made a pain of himself by calling it a "male catgirl" ... although I'm not sure you'd want us specifying WHERE such statements were being made... although Raist never did get the hint after repeated /kick Raist commands issued to chanserv by Janus.

Anyways, what I was going to say in the first place if Raist hadn't been intentionally grating on people's nerves again is...

WHAT THE BLOODY *CENSORED* *CENSORED* WHERE YOU THINKING DRESSING UP INK AS STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!!!

I HAD *CENSORED* CENSORED* DREAMS ABOUT THAT *CENSORED* (suddenly a pack of ninja pirate puppies led by Taski sprint from the shadows and clobber the all-caps using Saist over the head with an anvil and drag his body off into the shadows)

LionHeart

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 18, 2007, 11:55:16 AM

The term "anthro-feline" (with or without the hyphen) is also acceptable. Although this usually refers to those who are completely covered with fur...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity