11/21/07 [DMFA #844] - She's a hump, what?

Started by Sienna Maiu - M T, November 21, 2007, 02:33:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

superluser

Quote from: Caswin on November 21, 2007, 09:29:59 PMSomething bad.  "This is the way the world ends - not with a bang, but..."

Okay, I'm convinced that this could be good, but a writer's block is in my way.  Can someone finish that for me?

Llearch has the canonical answer, but here's what I said the last time it came up:

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Kuari

On a note related to the comic...  I wonder if the real Nutmeg will notice the bangles...  maybe try to hug Jy...

Netrogo

I'm wondering if the adorable airhead even knows about her husband's less then stellar sanity. Although then again I'm also wonder if his sanity was just a ruse to get to Jy and that Rose's "Albanion's a nut' story was just a part of the ruse.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Aleolus

...OK, with the image we have for today's comic, plus the title of this thread, is anyone else seeing Mab dancing to the Black Eyed Peas song "My Humps"?  That is both disturbing and arousing to me, for some reason.

Kuari

Quote from: Aleolus on November 22, 2007, 01:11:45 AM
...OK, with the image we have for today's comic, plus the title of this thread, is anyone else seeing Mab dancing to the Black Eyed Peas song "My Humps"?  That is both disturbing and arousing to me, for some reason.

well I am NOW!

Aleolus

Quote from: Kuari on November 22, 2007, 01:21:23 AM

well I am NOW!

Am I not correct?  Is it not a disturbing and slightly arousing image?

Amber Williams

I wouldn't know. I never heard of the song.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 22, 2007, 03:42:46 AM
I wouldn't know. I never heard of the song.
The lyrics were stuffed into the news ticker earlier this year.  I've never heard the song itself, though...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sienna Maiu - M T

Really? I totally thought that had already come up :B
(and no, I wasn't thinking about that when I made the title, she just seemed sort of... hump-esque, just sitting there)

Alright, so here's the original by The Black-Eyed Peas
And for moar rediculous - Alanis Morissette (it honestly is a little creepy/weird at first, but then expect to laugh)

It actually inspired me to draw something once.
Not safe for forum though.

:P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 22, 2007, 04:17:03 AM
And for moar rediculous - Alanis Morissette (it honestly is a little creepy/weird at first, but then expect to laugh)

Bwahahaha. Yeah, go Alanis, yay for parody. *grin*

Totally stupid song.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Kuari

Quote from: Aleolus on November 22, 2007, 02:39:50 AM
Am I not correct?  Is it not a disturbing and slightly arousing image?

Well yeah, but eh...

AnizInDisguise

Dang it, you put the idea in my head, now I want you to get it out!

Akisohida

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 22, 2007, 04:17:03 AM
Really? I totally thought that had already come up :B
(and no, I wasn't thinking about that when I made the title, she just seemed sort of... hump-esque, just sitting there)

Alright, so here's the original by The Black-Eyed Peas

It actually inspired me to draw something once.
Not safe for forum though.

:P

Oh good gourd. The Alanis version was..scary. o.o
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Goatmon

Aleolus

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on November 22, 2007, 07:00:04 PM

Dang it, you put the idea in my head, now I want you to get it out!

And how am I supposed to do that?  Amber!  Can you do a flash sequence of Mab dancing to that song, so we can get it out of our heads?  Please?

Amber Williams

No thanks. When I said I have no clue what the song is, I somewhat gathered I shall count my blessings and avoid finding out.  So I haven't bothered to click the links and hear what I've been missing.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... I knew she was smart.

I just wish I was as smart. *wince*

e_voyager

makes me glad that i'm not a real big music person. i avoided the links as well cause i thought why would i care about this song?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 23, 2007, 01:30:06 PM
... I knew she was smart.
I just wish I was as smart. *wince*

I found it instantly forgettable, pretty much what I expected.  However the Alanis Morissette version is absolutely hysterical IMHO.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 23, 2007, 01:51:01 PM
However the Alanis Morissette version is absolutely hysterical IMHO.

You may find the Jonathan Coulton version of "Baby Got Back" equally amusing, then. Performed in The Cutting Room, in NY, in front of a live audience with Paul and Storm, of, well, Paul and Storm - half of Da Vinci's Notebook, if that rings any bells, back in March.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gW6yQZyx5w