Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, August 14, 2007, 01:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Because I haven't gotten a chance to comment on it yet, I really like Hazzy's new rotating avatar  :) The various images are quite amusing.

Sienna Maiu - M T

T-G... well I suppose there's the fact that that's just plain fun to say. :) and in general I find techmaster-glitch amusing.
:B

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 24, 2007, 06:36:28 PM
Sienna has a great singing voice and doesn't succumb to stage fright.  I wonder if she takes requests. :P
It really all depends on who's asking :P

But seriously, I probably would depending on how much work was involved in learning the song/how accessable the sheet music was to me.
Unless of course you meant in person. In which case...
*faints*

Suwako

Sienna Maiu - M T responds to everyone mentioning her quite well, maybe she tries harder than most of us (I). It makes her a pleasure to comment upon.  :)

Cogidubnus

Aiyno wolf does a good job commenting on folks too. Perhaps his posts are not the most eloquent, or his thoughts the most coherent - but he's got heart, which means more than all those things. Like the underdogs playing those Damn Yankee's, you gotta have heart, and that, Aiyno has.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus makes up for any lack of eloquence on Aiynos' part. Or, indeed, the part of anyone and everyone else on the forum. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

xHaZxMaTx

llearch makes up for the lack of posts on the part of everyone else on the forum. :P

llearch n'n'daCorna

Awww, shucks.

Haz does me great honour. ;-]

He's also no slouch at posting, but his posts tend to have more content than mine...

xHaZxMaTx

llearch is overly generous.  My posts having content?  That's just silly. :P  I'm actually surprised I haven't been warned for some of my posts, having seen some of the older ones in past threads.

Omega

Cogidubnus

Omega's avatar is the face that shall bring the end to all things.

Either that, or he's spotted the very last sprinkled donut, and he'll be damned if anyone else is going to get it.

Suwako

Cogidubnus knows the mighty power of donuts  :3 he knows, how well.. uhh..

xHaZxMaTx

Aiyno seems to have writer's block.  Or A.D.D. :P  What he does manage to get out, however, is always nice and nice to read. :3

Nikki

Haz has kept me from being a secluded person.

text messaging FTW =3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Omega

Xze-Xze is one of the reasons why this world isn't that bad place to live.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Omega has an interesting avatar. I keep meaning to ask if he drew it.

Suwako

llearch n'n'daCorna avatars all posses boxy awesome concentrate or something, ...yes?   :)

Brunhidden

Aiyno has ambiguity, loads of fun and adds mystery to any situation
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Brun has swords. Run away! Run away! ;-]

more seriously, Brun has an interesting story in the works. It remains to be seen where he goes with it...

Gabi

llearch is good at many things. Now he's proven that writing is one of them!
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Brunhidden

Gabi brings things to light, i was unaware llearch wrote

Omega

Brunhidden's karma speaks for itself. That's one nice karma.

techmaster-glitch

Omega seems to be making himself at home relatively quickly here in the ClockWork Mansion ;)

Suwako

techmaster-glitch agrees that the afore mentioned is a good thing. (relative) techmaster-glitch speaks truth! :P

Cogidubnus

Aiyno-wolf is also a speaker of truth - no Aes Sedai is he either. The truth jumps through no hoops for him: he speaks honestly, and directly, which is an admirable trait.

Nikki

Cogi has the most kick-ass avatar and signature combo.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

techmaster-glitch

Xze-Xze's rotating avvie and siggy provide endless amusement. Also, her art is quite good :)

Suwako

techmaster-glitch has to power of quotation! and he  also comments in art threads, I think, awesome  :) :)

Brunhidden

Aiyno thinks awesome art, i wish i knew how to do that

techmaster-glitch

Brunhidden himself is awsome. Anything he types anywhere is always eagerly read :eager

Suwako

techmaster-glitch appreciates what is handed out so easily and is so common. A sign that there is hope for humanity? or is he not truly human, a angel? who knows?