Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by llearch n'n'daCorna, August 14, 2007, 01:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

lucas seems to have missed the subtle, "hey, wanna tell me about that?" subtext.

Not really all that surprising, though. Messages in text are prone to being misunderstood, as am I. *pout* ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Cogidubnus

For some reason, Llearch reminds me very strongly of one Rodney Gallowglass.

e_voyager

Cogidubnus uses his linguistic skills with  far more consistence grace thin myself
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

e voyager tries his best and is to be commended for it....not to long ago on the old forum his linguistic skills left something to be desired. you have come a long way and improved greatly friend.

Suwako

lucas marcone started this new page! How nice of him :)

techmaster-glitch

Aiyno has three very interesting animated signatures.

lucas marcone

tech master can be arbitrary, pig headed, and foolish but we all love him for it...in a plutonic sort of way.

techmaster-glitch

Quote from: lucas marcone on August 15, 2007, 09:20:33 PM
tech master can be arbitrary, pig headed, and foolish but we all love him for it...in a plutonic sort of way.
( :< If you're referring to BOTM, there's a reason they call it roleplaying... you play a role which may or may not be how you would normally act...like a movie actor. Not to mention if you follow the LITS rp that I joined recently, you'll find that my attitude IC for Nazareth is almost completely opposite of Jexx)

Lucas is a good judge of fictional characters, but sometimes confuses them with real people. It's ok, we all love him for it...in a "plutonic" sort of way ;) (whatever that's supposed to mean :B)

xHaZxMaTx

Tech seems a tad defensive.  He should lighten up. ;)

Cogidubnus

Haz knows how to keep the mood light. He sounds like he'd be a blast at parties. :3

lucas marcone

Cogi has a point and something smart witty or thought provokeing to say...as always

Suwako

lucas marcone recognizes some peoples abilities and uses them to his advantage in this thread  :)

Cogidubnus

I don't think I can emphasize enough the awesomeness of having Aiyno back on the forums.  :3

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is a man whom puts his heart  into his words with spectacular results
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

e voyager is an avid megaman fan....though i could never really get into it...i know guts man kicks ass.

e_voyager

lucas knows it takes a big man to cry  but it takes and even bigger man to laugh at a big man crying that man is guts man

Quote163 is your lucky number

Brunhidden

Spanky has a fixation on classic side scrolling games, we should all have such fixations, they make us more interesting.

QuoteI'm sorry but I can't come in to work today. Ive got leprosy and my arm fell off. You're sorry to hell I drive a stick shift.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

techmaster-glitch

Brunhidden's tradition of putting a quote in EVERY one of his posts is quite interesting.

Cogidubnus

Techmaster-glitch makes a astute observation, as do I. Perhaps, we shall see witty quotation of his own?

xHaZxMaTx

Cogi has successfully confused me with his copious vocabulary.  I thought he was saying something about a statue.

lucas marcone

Haz knows when to admit he does not know everything....a VERY admireable trait

Suwako

This is the third time I have to say something nice about lucas marcone and I'm not running out of replies  >:3
* Aiyno laughs

llearch n'n'daCorna

I've lost count of the number of times I've commented upon Aiyno.

I still think he's a great guy to talk to, as well.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

This is the second time llearch has lost count at something, seemingly proving that point he made himself earlier in [the last P.A.Y. thread]. That doesn't matter, however, as his moderation skills are superb :)

TheGreyRonin

Techmaster-glitch is one of the most interesting semi-mechanoids I've ever run across.

Cogidubnus

TheGreyRonin is one of the more interesting parts of an otherwise rather uninteresting state.  :3
He also makes Grey look good, which is hard to do, sometimes.

lucas marcone

e_voyager

Brunhidden

Spanky can officially say he has been to more parties then me if his answer is anything more then "do family reunions or weddings count?"

domo arigato your ass off you robotic party animal.

QuoteThese aren't your average cookies wildy-san... they are girl scout cookies! I suggest we flee.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

Suwako

Brunhidden da Muse is a interesting man with a amusing daughter  :)

variety?  uhhh...