11/14/07 [DMFA #841]

Started by Fragmaster01, November 14, 2007, 02:49:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LionHeart

Quote from: e_voyager on November 14, 2007, 05:50:55 PM
life is a game wit out distraction long  life can be like a cures. I've slept away more years then many beings who's dreamt of immortality have ever hoped for.

I've had days like that...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Stig Hemmer

I think our dear little roo rat is going to stop researching WMD in favour of dimentional portals... and that this will put a wrench in Mab/Albions plans. (For some reason, they need beings with big guns)

On the other hand, the weapons he already has should be enough to tip the balance if he could mass produce them.
Stig Hemmer, at your disservice.

Alondro

Quote from: LionHeart on November 15, 2007, 06:57:25 AM
life is a game wit out distraction long  life can be like a cures. I've slept away more years then many beings who's dreamt of immortality have ever hoped for.

*Charline feh!*  Thiose who can't take immortality simply don't have enough imagination!  It'll taker me billions of years simply to explore the universe to its entirity!  And by the time I'm done the once-over, so much will have changed I'll have to go over it again.  Then it'll have 'Big Rip' and new Big Bangs and new universes to explore... I'll never run out of things to see... and souls to devour for fun!   >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Caswin

Quote from: Alondro on November 15, 2007, 12:04:15 PM
*Charline feh!*  Thiose who can't take immortality simply don't have enough imagination!  It'll taker me billions of years simply to explore the universe to its entirity!  And by the time I'm done the once-over, so much will have changed I'll have to go over it again.  Then it'll have 'Big Rip' and new Big Bangs and new universes to explore... I'll never run out of things to see... and souls to devour for fun!   >:3
Charline sounds like a kid on Christmas.  One of those scary kids.  The phrasing on "And souls to devour for fun!" sold me. :0

Our only hope is that she will appear as one of the villains in the third or fourth movie, and finally be killed off in an illogical swordfight, at which point every movie before it will be counted as canon for that express purpose.

Countless souls and lives will be saved while Charline will have posthumously wreaked havoc on the canon of the universe.  Everybody wins!  And loses!

And then, one film later, it all gets retconned and Charline - Writer on Board - turns good - Heel Face Turn...

I've been hanging around on TV Tropes too much.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Alondro

Quote from: Caswin on November 15, 2007, 02:56:00 PM

And then, one film later, it all gets retconned and Charline - Writer on Board - turns good - Heel Face Turn...

I've been hanging around on TV Tropes too much.

*Charline noes*  Me turning good would be a worse fate than death!   :<  Unless I can make evil the 'new' good...  >:3
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

Fuyudenki

you could be good at being evil.

Or your "good" could be "Save the world if we have to kill every last person alive to do it."

e_voyager

Charline ( that's the name of my favorite evil care by the way) I've lived over thirty billion years and have a life span like that of a universe ( very hard to measure but universes do die you know) . not a star but an entire universe. now  it's true that it takes billions of years to explore on universe if you do it right but you miss so much doing it that way. it's better to play along in a bit part and have fun. i have played many roles form hero to villain. form helpless victim to torching tyrant. after a while they all get boring.  too much power is like too little you get stuck in a rut and while some one with less power can conceivably kill me it's better to play dead and watch what happens. and one more tip form me ... >:)  i keep hitting the reset button when things get too boring  the guys at DC taught me that trick.

"crisis in infinite fan fictions anyone?"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Alondro

*Charline  :P *  Oh yeah?  Well I R have lived in a zillion + 1 universe lifetimes!  And I still like eating souls!  Nyah!

PS:  When someone has REALLY lived a billion years, then I'll listen to their opinions on immortality.  Until then, it's just humans being emo.

Dannysaysnoo

i have lived 15 years, am an emo, and have experiances more evil and stuff that you! :p

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Alondro on November 15, 2007, 04:53:09 PM
*Charline  :P *  Oh yeah?  Well I R have lived in a zillion + 1 universe lifetimes!  And I still like eating souls!  Nyah!

PS:  When someone has REALLY lived a billion years, then I'll listen to their opinions on immortality.  Until then, it's just humans being emo.

D:< You insulted emos! That's it, time for action!

*stabs Charles*

You've been warned.......

terrycloth

I've really lived a billion years in real life. Last night, while waiting for the stupid rez trauma to wear off in Tabula Rasa. It felt like a hunred million years EACH TIME. :U

bill

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on November 15, 2007, 06:26:18 PM
Quote from: Alondro on November 15, 2007, 04:53:09 PM

*stabs Charles*

You've been warned.......
Emos deserve to be mocked and insulted. :|

Amber Williams

Just once I'd like to see a week go by without a thread containing the Charline "my e-penis is so huge and btw I'm totally an EEEVIL CUBIII (ooOooOoh)" post.   I didn't know you could substitute the dead horse one would normally beat with a one trick pony.

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 15, 2007, 07:05:41 PM
Just once I'd like to see a week go by without a thread containing the Charline "my e-penis is so huge and btw I'm totally an EEEVIL CUBIII (ooOooOoh)" post.   I didn't know you could substitute the dead horse one would normally beat with a one trick pony.

Yeah, I agree.

Fuyudenki

What'cha gonna do, cut yourself at me? :eager

e_voyager

that would stop 7 out of 10 E's 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kenji

Why would someone want to beat any kind of equine? :<

Amber Williams

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on November 15, 2007, 07:58:53 PM
Yeah, I agree.

I somewhat doubt that. Considering half the time it is you in particular who seems to be egging the situation on and went so far as to use one of the scenarios as your signature.

AnizInDisguise

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 15, 2007, 09:15:46 PM
Yeah, I agree.

I somewhat doubt that. Considering half the time it is you in particular who seems to be egging the situation on and went so far as to use one of the scenarios as your signature.

Eh, the sig's only there because I can't think of something better.

And while I may egg the situation on, I am, as of late, starting to get tired of it.

Kenji

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on November 15, 2007, 09:28:44 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on November 15, 2007, 09:15:46 PM
Yeah, I agree.

Eh, the sig's only there because I can't think of something better.

And while I may egg the situation on, I am, as of late, starting to get tired of it.

So wait... a bad situation is ok so long as it entertains  you...?

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Alondro

As I'd mentioned to Amber, I tend to post more with Charline when my stress and exhaustion levels are high.  She's my catharsis for whatever I simply have no other way to vent constructively. 

As you can see, the strain has been relentless for a very long time.

I'll try to keep it toned down, this week is just very very tough, and the weekend will be bringing something quite painful.

DarkAudit

The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

Aurawyn

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 14, 2007, 07:20:26 AM
Quote from: je.saist on November 14, 2007, 03:44:05 AM
what exactly does that do to Destania's and Bigg's plans to destroy all the Dragons?  Sounds like it would be pretty much impossible. The question then is also raised about whether or not those aware of the conflict to wipe out all the Dragons (say, Fa'lina when she thought Pyroduck wouldn't get near Dan's family), are they aware that their home dimension could be toasted... appearently at the whim of the Fae or the Dragons?

I don't know about the Edward point, but I imagine Dee already knows this, and in any case they seem to imply it can be done silently and more-or-less instantly.  I still think the plan is to somehow prevent the dragons from being able to enter their universe, or at least their world.

Thats what I would do.. Cut them off from my own universe, then kill all the ones stuck there...   :mwaha

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quoted and comment upon by order of reading them.

Quote from: Alondro on November 15, 2007, 12:04:15 PM

That seems surprisingly unCharline like.

I didn't know you could substitute the dead horse one would normally beat with a one trick pony.

Quote from: Raist on November 15, 2007, 08:10:33 PM

What'cha gonna do, cut yourself at me? :eager

*laughter*

oh... man I need sleep!
It seems inappropriate to say, but that is amazingly clever

candide

Quote from: Amber Williams on November 15, 2007, 07:05:41 PMJust once I'd like to see a week go by without a thread containing the Charline "my e-penis is so huge and btw I'm totally an EEEVIL CUBIII (ooOooOoh)" post.   I didn't know you could substitute the dead horse one would normally beat with a one trick pony.
Thank you!

(Score 1 for Amber.   :goamber)

Naldru

Quote from: candide on November 16, 2007, 10:36:07 PM
Quote from: Amber Williams on November 15, 2007, 07:05:41 PMJust once I'd like to see a week go by without a thread containing the Charline "my e-penis is so huge and btw I'm totally an EEEVIL CUBIII (ooOooOoh)" post.   I didn't know you could substitute the dead horse one would normally beat with a one trick pony.
Thank you!

(Score 1 for Amber.   :goamber)
I would like to second the congratulations: :goamber :goamber :)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Amber Williams

Please stop that.  I don't need a cheering squad for something like this.  It's disrespectful to both me and to Alondro.

Alondro

Eh, they're just being simple.  Considering the ones cheering are themselves often make inane remarks and speculations, I don't need to put any stake in it.