11/11/07 [#47] - If I only had a brain...

Started by stiletto, November 10, 2007, 11:09:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Yea, you go Slick, calling them a heartless bitch always lands you the girl!

Daisy and Jig seem to know each other somewhat, or atleast Daisy's a friend of the family. Perhaps she'll choose her?

Brunhidden

Who knows, she may pick him just so she can kick his ass on a daily basis, force him to wear aprons and wash floors, have him serve her coconut drinks with umbrellas in them, or just to have a habit of leaving snakes in his bed.

To me it seems the smart thing to do would be to NOT pick the cyborg, she should clearly see that will lead to nothing but manipulation, always pick a minion of lower will and intelligence then you.
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

... you're presuming that Jig has less will and intelligence than the cyborg.

Sure, it's a tough call, but my money is still on Jig having more will.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Fuyudenki

I haven't seen it yet.

Xepher seems to be acting up, www.lastres0rt.com goes to the Xepher home page.

OK, saw it.  lastresort.xepher.net works.

techmaster-glitch

Har har har, stupid Slick, the sexy-underdressed card usually only works on guys...
He doesn't seem to live up to his name, does he?

AndersW

Quote from: Raist on November 11, 2007, 02:31:01 PM
I haven't seen it yet.

It's doing it again.

Edit: she will pick other people and have one more slot left to fill and pick him, because anyone else would just cause problems with the other people she picked.

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: AndersW on November 12, 2007, 12:12:49 AM
Quote from: Raist on November 11, 2007, 02:31:01 PM
I haven't seen it yet.

it is doing it again.

It's the server migration. Xepher didn't have the nameservers for the URL redirection automated, so it's failing right now. I've already contacted him about it, but no reply as of yet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on November 12, 2007, 08:50:34 AM
It's the server migration. Xepher didn't have the nameservers for the URL redirection automated, so it's failing right now. I've already contacted him about it, but no reply as of yet.

Quite likely, he's -fairly- busy. And this being fairly trivial to resolve, I expect he's dealing with some of the more complicated problems.

Alternatively, it's a larger issue than that, and he's trying to automate it. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Jigsaw Forte

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 12, 2007, 09:51:18 AM
Quote from: Jigsaw Forte on November 12, 2007, 08:50:34 AM

Quite likely, he's -fairly- busy. And this being fairly trivial to resolve, I expect he's dealing with some of the more complicated problems.

Alternatively, it's a larger issue than that, and he's trying to automate it. ;-]

It appears resolved now. I just need to make images for the new newsbox and stuff. ;)