I iz teh n00b

Started by DoctaMario, November 07, 2007, 03:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctaMario

No I don't really type like that. This is probably about the only Castlevania forum I haven't been a member of so far, but I've been lurking for a bit. Y'all are funny on here! Cheers!

xHaZxMaTx

Darkmoon

Indeed. Well said.

Welcome. I believe people around here usually warn new people about the things they should and shouldn't do... or people they should or shouldn't trust. I think it's best if you read the rules and trust no one. Saves a lot of time.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Especially Darkmoon. Any advice he gives should be taken with a grain of salt the size of Lake Michigan.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Suwako

xHaZxMaTx

Hm.

Well, if you actually want me to, that kinda defuncts the whole 'rape' part.

DoctaMario

Quote from: Aiyno on November 07, 2007, 04:02:33 PM
Quote from: DoctaMario on November 07, 2007, 03:56:56 PM
Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 07, 2007, 03:21:17 PM
:noobrape

Please? *looks hopeful*

:erk

can I set him on fire?  :<

Just as long as I can take my socks off first. Those hurt like a bastard when they melt!  :eager

Gabi

That reminds me of a nun joke my brother used to tell. But some might consider it offensive, so I'm not posting it here.

Welcome to the insanity.
~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

Angel

Reading your topic title out loud to myself was fun. Welcome! Just remember to keep your brain and lobes inside your head at all times.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Darkmoon

Quote from: Gabi on November 07, 2007, 06:16:10 PM
That reminds me of a nun joke my brother used to tell. But some might consider it offensive, so I'm not posting it here.

Welcome to the insanity.

Fuck em if they can't take a joke.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

DoctaMario

Welcome to the insanity.

Tell it tell it tell it!  :bunny :eager

Quote from: Black_angel on November 07, 2007, 06:18:16 PM
Reading your topic title out loud to myself was fun. Welcome! Just remember to keep your brain and lobes inside your head at all times.
Thank you for the welcome Black_Angel! Lol, Objects In Head Are Smaller Than They Appear.

Zedd

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 08, 2007, 10:28:20 AM
Welcome to the insanity.
Tell it tell it tell it!  :bunny :eager
Yes please do even though I have the bad habbit to fear nuns sometimes.... :erk

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Zedd on November 08, 2007, 01:28:52 PM
Zedd... that pun was just...

Welcome then! Dr. Mario was always my favourite GameBoy game, along with Tetris ^-^ (Batman fit in there somewhere too...)

So, I'm sure I should tell you to beware of things, which would promptly be followed by llearch saying to beware of people who tell you to beware of things. For this reason you should be aware of him (or bow down to him, either's good). Also to be wary of are squirrels with exploding confectionaries and all mods in general.
Here's where I give you a pointy-stick to protect thine own self with *reaches into plothole, withdrawing a stick and tossing it back to the New Doctor* oh how exciting! Another doctor! :) However, not knowing your capabilities as yet, and assuming only the best, I might now have an issue when I refer to Ink as the Good Doctor...

Ah, well I hope you enjoy your stay, do feel free to contribute to any intelligent conversation (preferably intelligently, not that I ever do),
      Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

DoctaMario

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on November 08, 2007, 11:35:55 PM
Quote from: Zedd on November 08, 2007, 01:28:52 PM
Zedd... that pun was just...

Welcome then! Dr. Mario was always my favourite GameBoy game, along with Tetris ^-^ (Batman fit in there somewhere too...)

So, I'm sure I should tell you to beware of things, which would promptly be followed by llearch saying to beware of people who tell you to beware of things. For this reason you should be aware of him (or bow down to him, either's good). Also to be wary of are squirrels with exploding confectionaries and all mods in general.
Here's where I give you a pointy-stick to protect thine own self with *reaches into plothole, withdrawing a stick and tossing it back to the New Doctor* oh how exciting! Another doctor! :) However, not knowing your capabilities as yet, and assuming only the best, I might now have an issue when I refer to Ink as the Good Doctor...

Ah, well I hope you enjoy your stay, do feel free to contribute to any intelligent conversation (preferably intelligently, not that I ever do),
      Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

Thank you Miss Sienna! I can assure you that I'm a Good Doctor, but I'm better when I'm a Bad Doctor! You can take that one as you will. *takes stick*  :mowninja

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ahh, he's sticking to you, Sienna...

DoctaMario

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2007, 11:28:46 AM
Ahh, he's sticking to you, Sienna...

She gave me the stick first. I was only being polite. I mean, when someone offers YOU a stick you take it right? It's only right! BTW, I came here thru the CV Dungeon and was wondering what Elby's name on this board was.

xHaZxMaTx

Whenever someone hands me a stick, I just hit them with it.  Probably why no one ever hands me sticks, anymore.

DoctaMario

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 09, 2007, 11:52:24 AM
Whenever someone hands me a stick, I just hit them with it.  Probably why no one ever hands me sticks, anymore.

And hence your karma ratio. ;^P *Tries to dodge HazMat stick attack but gets hit* OW! My shin! You hit me in the SHIN!  :P

xHaZxMaTx

Hmm...  That's odd, I don't remember having a stick.  Anyway, you can blame my karma on Bill.  I would advise against talking to him, though.

DoctaMario

Lol, it was a Jedi stick. It just kind of appeared and you unknowingly used your mind to make it hit me.

And yeah, I've been seeing a lot about Bill here. Tell me a little about him, I'm curious.

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 09, 2007, 11:54:35 AM

And hence your karma ratio. ;^P

Heh. Yours is worse. :-P

DoctaMario

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2007, 01:18:48 PM
Quote from: DoctaMario on November 09, 2007, 11:54:35 AM

And hence your karma ratio. ;^P

Heh. Yours is worse. :-P

:erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk Are YOU responsible for this!?  :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk

xHaZxMaTx

Suwako

Quote from: DoctaMario on November 09, 2007, 02:18:52 PM

:erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk Are YOU responsible for this!?  :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk :erk

Why aren't you dead yet.. didn't we agree on setting you on fire?  :<

xHaZxMaTx

Aye, though you never actually did so.

By the way, Docta, your avatar text reminds me of System of a Down - This Cocaine Makes Me Feel Like I'm On This Song.

DoctaMario

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on November 09, 2007, 02:37:41 PM
:3

That was YOU then?  >:3 :<

Yeah, Alyno, where have you been? I mean, it's not like I can set MYSELF on fire! Geez. <.<

EDIT: Man, my Karma has dropped like 3 points in the last 2 minutes. I am a hated man apparently.  :< :< :<

llearch n'n'daCorna

Of course not.

And if I was - would I admit to it?

DoctaMario

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 09, 2007, 03:10:53 PM

Of course not.

And if I was - would I admit to it?

This is another part of how being a n00b sucks. You can never tell when someone's lying or not.  :P