Creeping back again

Started by Brunhidden, October 17, 2007, 08:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brunhidden

just like rats and roaches i return

a month or more sans internet hurt me pretty bad, but not as much as the bovine excrement the internet company gave while we were trying to reconnect before they 'remembered' we were outside of their service area despite us moving closer to their headquarters.

now we have fiber optic cable, running to our TV, our TV now sends steamy hot radioactive internet across the room to the computer.... hopefully i will get superpowers. this is big for us, we haven't had ANY kind of TV for almost 2 years and the shock hit us like showing an AK47 to Ghengez Kahn

many things have happened in the last month, most of them will be given their own threads provided i do not forget. among those i need to do are a great deal of pictures and an incident involving Eowyn and a very surprised sushi chef

yes, i can FINALLY record the voice for Abel, but i will need coaching and probably a direct chat with Tapewolf.  i still find difficulty in trying to sound sexy enough.

as for my story... i guess a month of no activity makes it a dead thread and i cant necro it
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

xHaZxMaTx

Ah, there you are!  I was wondering where you ran off to.  Fiber optics, eh?  You'll be leaving a trail of fire around the forum. xD

techmaster-glitch

The Brun is back! I was wondering where you went off to. How's Eowyn? I like that little organic, stories about her make my circuits feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Brunhidden

Quote from: xHaZxMaTx on October 17, 2007, 09:07:51 PM
Fiber optics, eh?  You'll be leaving a trail of fire around the forum. xD

i WOULD except it literally hurts my hands to type. to simulate my typing experience take a large mario style mallet, apply vigorously to knuckles, let sit one hour and then apply ice until numb. then type, trying not to cuss when you have to RE-type every third word due to spelling errors

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on October 17, 2007, 09:19:17 PM
How's Eowyn? I like that little organic, stories about her make my circuits feel all warm and fuzzy :)

i have at least two full length stories about her to regale people with when i have the time plus she is overdue for a thread of photos. shes on a DVD, so if anyone has extensive youtube knowledge i can show everyone some live action Eowyn
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Brunhidden on October 17, 2007, 08:55:15 PM
as for my story... i guess a month of no activity makes it a dead thread and i cant necro it

We're willing to waive that requirement for stories. Within reason, of course, but as an author, you're welcome to ask nicely for us to unlock a thread that's only locked because you've been offline...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sienna Maiu - M T

Welcome back Brunhidden, it would seem that at long last we are both on the forums once more.
I wish you all the best with the work you've set aside for yourself in front of you ^-^

Suwako

Ah, welcome back I was wondering where you went a few days ago, but then forgot again.  glad the have you back on fiber optic cable non the less.  :)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Brunhidden on October 17, 2007, 08:55:15 PM
jyes, i can FINALLY record the voice for Abel, but i will need coaching and probably a direct chat with Tapewolf.  i still find difficulty in trying to sound sexy enough.

Heh.  I'm not sure I can help you with 'sexy', we might need Tezkat or someone with actual acting experience to help.  However, the usual way of working we use is basically you send a take to me (or preferably post to the thread) and then I say what I don't like about it and try to do a version of my own illustrating what needs to be fixed.

I am on Google Talk (not the audio system though) and YIM, but generally only on request.

Welcome back, by the way.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Sienna Maiu - M T

I thought of this a couple days ago while at my grandmother's.
You say you have troubles typing? Well then, I might suggest you would look into a headset to work with a program which would do your typing for you. It takes some time to properly program your computer, and there might still be some things you would have to type yourself... but you still may find it useful.

An example of this is DragonSpeak, but newer computer (Windows) systems will have it under the control menu. The headset I use (when I use it that is) is fifty dollars, but I got it half price (my father bought it for me) it's a USB and is Skype-approved.