Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand......

Started by AngelSephy, October 13, 2007, 06:56:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelSephy

We're back!

Had some personal things here in real life to take care of. Long story short, Vinnie and I are now in our own apartment. We finally have internet again as we've gone without it for the past couple of weeks. So you'll start to see me more often now. And vinnie whenever he remembers to actually drop in. lol

So then, how have ya'll been?  :mowcookie A cookie from the MoW anyone?

llearch n'n'daCorna

That's an awfully large sigfile, there, Angel. Mind shrinking it just a little bit?

Like, say, to about half that?

Muchly appreciated...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 13, 2007, 07:47:38 PMThat's an awfully large sigfile, there, Angel. Mind shrinking it just a little bit?

While I agree, it's not a new image.

Also, the proper way to center things is with [ center ] [ /center ] (but without the spaces), not [align=center][/align].

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

llearch n'n'daCorna

I didn't say it was a new image. Just that, I've noticed it now, and I'd appreciate it if some effort was made to shrink it down somewhat, as it's large enough that it offends my sensibilities.

Or something. I'm not exactly sober right now, so I might not be as polite and friendly as I, or, indeed, others might wish. Take it as a mild hint and suggestion, and come back to me with an offered improvement, and see what happens, would be my take on it...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Valynth

For some reason, I sense a disturbance in the force of organization on the forums.  It's as though an entire thread screamed "VILLA" but was suddenly silenced.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Zedd

Welcome back even though you dont pop on here alot

Suwako

Quote from: AngelSephy on October 13, 2007, 06:56:54 PM
We're back!

I only remember you by your sig, I am a terrible person, aren't I?   >:3

Gareeku

I don't remember you. Sorry. :/

Welcome back anyway.