Kinda new

Started by DMZAddict, October 07, 2007, 06:38:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DMZAddict

Hello! I've read DMFA for a long time along with mega Tokyo but have never registered to the message boards. It's a very good comic and i look forward to participating on these boards. I also have my own page on deviant art. I take photos and do some but not very good digital art.  :pumpkin:

Sienna Maiu - M T

Greetings DMZAddict, which sounds deceptively like DMFA.
It is a pleasure to meet you, and despite a great overpowering urge to simply post in a previously posted welcome, I shall resist this temptation.
Well, at the moment it would seem that I am the first to welcome you, so I shall warn you to beware of boxes (sometimes), Carnivorous Cats, and Exploding Confectionaries. Enjoy your stay, and have a pointystick to aid in protecting thouself. *tosses over a stick pulled from a plot-hole*

Ah yes, enjoy this shortest of Greetings as well,
   Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

llearch n'n'daCorna

Welcome.

Watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for folks, they're probably up to no good.

Also, if anyone gives you anything, smile, and back away from whatever it is. It's probably bad for you, and probably won't do whatever it was they told you it would.

Enjoy your stay, and don't get paranoid, either...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DMZAddict

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on October 07, 2007, 07:07:30 PM
Greetings DMZAddict, which sounds deceptively like DMFA.
It is a pleasure to meet you, and despite a great overpowering urge to simply post in a previously posted welcome, I shall resist this temptation.
Well, at the moment it would seem that I am the first to welcome you, so I shall warn you to beware of boxes (sometimes), Carnivorous Cats, and Exploding Confectionaries. Enjoy your stay, and have a pointystick to aid in protecting thouself. *tosses over a stick pulled from a plot-hole*

Ah yes, enjoy this shortest of Greetings as well,
   Sienna Maiu - Moonshine Tallgrass

Actually DMZ is my favorite comic stands for demilitarization zone you should check it out.

DMZAddict

Hmm wrong name to use changed it.

DMZAddict

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 07, 2007, 07:31:37 PM
Welcome.

Watch out for anyone who tells you to watch out for folks, they're probably up to no good.

Also, if anyone gives you anything, smile, and back away from whatever it is. It's probably bad for you, and probably won't do whatever it was they told you it would.

Enjoy your stay, and don't get paranoid, either...

I have seen a notable lack of trolls on this forum so i'm not too worried. I don't let trolls bother me.

xHaZxMaTx

llearch n'n'daCorna

Might I suggest avoiding double or triple posting?

Mostly people either edit the post, or wait until someone else has posted. Local forum policy, etc etc. You know how these things go. Or, at least, I'd hope you do... ;-]

Hmm. Haz beat me to it. Oh, well...

DMZAddict

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on October 07, 2007, 08:31:18 PM
Might I suggest avoiding double or triple posting?

Mostly people either edit the post, or wait until someone else has posted. Local forum policy, etc etc. You know how these things go. Or, at least, I'd hope you do... ;-]

Hmm. Haz beat me to it. Oh, well...

Yea... i actually even read the rules for this forum before posting  :C. Ive been on enough forums to know better. i haven't actually posted on one in a long long time due to afore mentioned trolling. Sorry

Zedd

Welcome to the forum...Im glad to see an almost familer face here..Watch out for that last step

DarkAudit

Quote from: Zedd on October 07, 2007, 08:47:42 PM
Watch out for that last step

It's not the step, it's the bed of spikes at the bottom he should watch out for.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....

RJ

To muffin, or not to muffin, that is the question...

Ah, you know I can't resist. *Hands over a basket of muffins and runs for the hills*

:rj

Saist

Quote from: RJ on October 08, 2007, 12:55:08 AM
To muffin, or not to muffin, that is the question...

Ah, you know I can't resist. *Hands over a basket of muffins and runs for the hills*

:rj

... uh oh...
* je.saist is caught in the ensuing explosion and sent flying

... that's what I get for moving into give a hewwo pounce

Sienna Maiu - M T

Well, aside from that first minor infraction, I think you'll settle in just fine.

And I swear that I'm actually really quite trustworthy  >:3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on October 08, 2007, 09:56:45 PM
And I swear that I'm actually really quite trustworthy  >:3

... That isn't a lot of help, Sienna. After all, that's exactly what you'd say if you -weren't-. ;-]

Sienna Maiu - M T

noo!? *shocked* I wouldn't want to do that, and using an evil neko means absolutely nothing!

See, if they don't trust me now, then they'll never ask anything of me, leading to a self-satifying life of never having to help others. Cause you know, once somebody asks for help, I always want to do just that.

Suwako

Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on October 10, 2007, 12:12:25 AM

I always want to do just that.

Help, I don't have 5 million euro's  :< can you help me?
I swear I stole the postcount and a alternate from a other demension has been posting up till now so I'm technically still noob. uh, Hi  :)

Sienna Maiu - M T

Quote from: Aiyno on October 10, 2007, 04:39:25 PM
Quote from: Sienna Maiu - M T on October 10, 2007, 12:12:25 AM

I always want to do just that.

Help, I don't have 5 million euro's  :< can you help me?
I swear I stole the postcount and a alternate from a other demension has been posting up till now so I'm technically still noob. uh, Hi  :)

aww... I wish I could...  :<
but I just plain don't understand your crazy new-fangled currency. I tried tabulating it into my intergalactic converter, but I think the system's old, so it crashed.  :<

I could draw you a picture worth five cents instead?