Re: Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back

Started by Cogidubnus, April 06, 2007, 01:11:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

Cogidubnus

Bill Buckner is a right nice person, with an incredibly esoteric knowledge of baseball and a love of fast cars.
And this time, Bill isn't doing it wrong. But he shouldn't let it go to his head. :shifty

e_voyager

Cogidubnus is getting more and more praise on this forum. this is not because he is more deserving of it then when he first came but because he has become more outgoing and let others know him better. kudos phosphor king.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

E's avvie is cool, and he's quite the eloquent complimentor.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

techmaster-glitch

Black Angel is not afraid to threaten teh almighty Amber with a good Vlad-style impaling if she kills off Hennya ;) Go B-Angel!

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze 's rotating avatar of doom causes  me to worry. are you doomed if you see 60 of them in a row with out repeats or is it something else
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

e voyager is a funny man. noone else can see it but i assure you to those of us with out logic centers of the brain it is there!

Nikki

Lucas is..well..um...i don't know...but funny!

And E, there ARE over 200 images in there ^^;;;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

e_voyager

Xze-Xze is resumes her ninja training. goo going cousin

lucas marcone understands the third principle of mega man robotics. ( don't apply logic to our actions it only screws us up)

lucas marcone

e voyager is a ninja robot. though a very cool profession it plale in compareson to us zombie pirates.

Cogidubnus

E-voyager has mastered the zen of Megaman. Hakuin Ekaku hasn't got anything on the blue bomber.  :3
E is also a an individual possessed of a good heart and a kind spirit, and strives daily to better himself. Much honor to him.

Lucas Marcone is a ninja of unparalleled skill. Form what I have read of him, he isn't too bad a rp'er either.

Nikki

Cogi is a Philosopher and has a way with words...big words x.x

xHaZxMaTx

Xze appears to have made her way back to the PAY thread.  She's been missed. :)

llearch n'n'daCorna

Haz hasn't said much in the PAY thread for a while, either. Or perhaps it's just e_voyager out-talking everyone else that makes it -seem- that way.

Either way, it's nice to see Haz has upgraded his sig image with arrows - just in case we get lost...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

lucas marcone

Gabi

~~ Gabi a.k.a. Gliynn Starseed, APF ~~
Thanks to Silver for the yappities, and to everyone for being so great!
(12:28:12) llearch: Gabi is equal-opportunity friendly

llearch n'n'daCorna

Gabi amuses me far more than she really should. ;-]

e_voyager

llearch may me right as i'm posting more here.(this is the forth time on this page one more then him)

llearch n'n'daCorna

e_voyager is counting.

This is more than I could be bothered to do. ;-]

xHaZxMaTx

I couldn't count the times llearch has impressed me with his seemingly infinite amount of information.  Apparently, neither could he. ;)

e_voyager

Cogidubnus

E-Voyager respects all who cross his path, which is much more than can be said for many.

Nikki

techmaster-glitch

Xze-Xze's a cool girl, and always makes things more interesting with her lively personality :)

Nikki

bill

lucas marcone

we don't need no water let bill burn! burn bill burn!
srsly, b1ll iz ub3l2 1337

bill

Lucas has engaged in a variety of acts which have stained the game, and must now live with the consequences of those acts.

lucas marcone