08/10/07 [#805] Angry Fae

Started by AndersW, August 10, 2007, 12:54:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Turnsky

Quote from: Amber Williams on August 10, 2007, 11:35:31 PM
That makes even my piddly walnut brain hurt. :<

and i nearly forgot.

i'll try for something vaguely DMFA looking when i'm not up to my armpits in digital ink  :3

either way, i oughta warn you about crazed theories, they do tend to irritate the sinuses somewhat, it's important to have a sense of humor..  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

AndersW

Quote from: Turnsky on August 11, 2007, 01:54:20 AM
Quote from: Xeksue on August 11, 2007, 01:04:12 AM
I have no wish to read Amber's mind... it's a weird mix of DMFA and the Beatles "Yellow submarine" in there.   :P

How would you know that?

Turnsky

Quote from: AndersW on August 11, 2007, 11:07:17 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on August 11, 2007, 01:54:20 AM
I have no wish to read Amber's mind... it's a weird mix of DMFA and the Beatles "Yellow submarine" in there.   :P

How would you know that?

Webcomic artist's intuition.

Caswin

Quote from: Zedd on August 11, 2007, 03:03:14 AM
Oh being cubi isnt so bad...Only one problem is most people in the world would wish you was dead or your head inpailed onto a stick :P
Not so much if you don't flaunt it in the form of terrorizing, torturing, etc. random people.  Which, unfortunately, many do, which got them their "bring-me-their-head-on-a-stick" reputation.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Zedd

Quote from: Caswin on August 11, 2007, 04:04:37 PM
Quote from: Zedd on August 11, 2007, 03:03:14 AM
Oh being cubi isnt so bad...Only one problem is most people in the world would wish you was dead or your head inpailed onto a stick :P
Not so much if you don't flaunt it in the form of terrorizing, torturing, etc. random people.  Which, unfortunately, many do, which got them their "bring-me-their-head-on-a-stick" reputation.
I just got it for just being me >:]

Brunhidden

agh, the cubi are driving other monstrosities out of work. whens the last time a town was actually in fear of an ogre? nope, everyones too busy being intimidated by a narcissist in a butt skirt and body glitter.

QuoteThey may have been ugly. They may have been evil. But when it came to poetry-in-motion, the Things had all the grace and coordination of a desk-chair
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

kaskar

8) Poor poor Jyrras, here we go again. When does he ever get control of a situation. He seems to fly from disaster, to disaster ... Is there a viralunt " Mad Fae " disease going around ?
8) Just Hanging Around ...

Cvstos

Is it just me, or could Jyrras shake the markings just by believing that they don't exist?  He is in the Fae world, after all.  Hell, he could make himself a Fae, Angel, or anything else that might have the ability to stand up against Albanion.  He could make himself a were and turn into a human, thereby canceling all the uber-Fae-magic around him and cause a massive cascade effect that destroys the entire Fae realm.

Seriously, Jyrras, fight back.  A couple mind exercises and he's on the defensive.
"The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them." - Albert Einstein

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it when a man does not thoughtlessly submit to hereditary prejudices but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." -Albert Einstein

superluser

Quote from: Cvstos on August 12, 2007, 01:52:41 AMIs it just me, or could Jyrras shake the markings just by believing that they don't exist?  He is in the Fae world, after all.

This has given me an AWESOME idea.  What if, in the fae realm, reality is what you believe it to be, but whoever has the stronger mind wins out?  So it could be a real battle of wits!  I'm remembering the final battle from Dark City, and that would be fun to see reenacted with Jyrras and Albanion.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

Quote from: superluser on August 12, 2007, 02:38:30 AM
Quote from: Cvstos on August 12, 2007, 01:52:41 AMIs it just me, or could Jyrras shake the markings just by believing that they don't exist?  He is in the Fae world, after all.

This has given me an AWESOME idea.  What if, in the fae realm, reality is what you believe it to be, but whoever has the stronger mind wins out?  So it could be a real battle of wits!  I'm remembering the final battle from Dark City, and that would be fun to see reenacted with Jyrras and Albanion.

Does this mean that the person who is most crazy, wins, thus making a lot of nutters there ? Goodness ! there must be some controls on the level of insanity in the fae kingdom, or will it blow itself up ?

e_voyager

i have to agree with you kaskar. Even wiggin battles withe is basically a battle of insanity and perception  have limits. when battle ship called in armageddon it was merely a tactical artillery strike against one person. the attacks are only as effective as you can make the other person believe. and if they can turn it again you you have to make sure you have a way out.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Sajoli

QuoteIs it just me, or could Jyrras shake the markings just by believing that they don't exist?  He is in the Fae world, after all.  Hell, he could make himself a Fae, Angel, or anything else that might have the ability to stand up against Albanion.  He could make himself a were and turn into a human, thereby canceling all the uber-Fae-magic around him and cause a massive cascade effect that destroys the entire Fae realm.

Seriously, Jyrras, fight back.  A couple mind exercises and he's on the defensive.

It'd be pretty funny if that was all he had to do, because he'd probably have a truck-load of trouble trying to actually believe in anything happening to help him. Mab would probably be all like, "Just believe, Jyras!" *sparkles* and he would try, and probably fall through the clouds or something.

Or what if he just imagines all the horrible stuff that could happen, and it comes true because he's so scared? Would that kind of curse even follow out of the Fae world, or just leave pretty tatooes in their wake? Hmmm...

Or what if he only imagined that the whole ordeal happened because he inwardly knew that there would be repurcussions for not hugging the Queen of the Fae? I dunno, maybe he read it in a book or something. Or his mummy read him a fairy tale about it.  :3 And on three... 1... 2... 3... Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Can't you just imagine the cuteness? <3

And now I'm totally getting off topic. No matter the outcome, I can't wait for Monday. I will personally hire a hitman and make sure to cover my tracks if Amber decides to post a "Questions from the Readers" thing. Who's with me?

...Or maybe it's a gang tattoo, and he's just been accepted into the royal family.  :U

Saist

Quote from: Sajoli on August 12, 2007, 06:07:08 PM
QuoteIs it just me, or could Jyrras shake the markings just by believing that they don't exist?  He is in the Fae world, after all.  Hell, he could make himself a Fae, Angel, or anything else that might have the ability to stand up against Albanion.  He could make himself a were and turn into a human, thereby canceling all the uber-Fae-magic around him and cause a massive cascade effect that destroys the entire Fae realm.

It'd be pretty funny if that was all he had to do, because he'd probably have a truck-load of trouble trying to actually believe in anything happening to help him. Mab would probably be all like, "Just believe, Jyras!" *sparkles* and he would try, and probably fall through the clouds or something.

Or what if he just imagines all the horrible stuff that could happen, and it comes true because he's so scared? Would that kind of curse even follow out of the Fae world, or just leave pretty tatooes in their wake? Hmmm...

Or what if he only imagined that the whole ordeal happened because he inwardly knew that there would be repurcussions for not hugging the Queen of the Fae? I dunno, maybe he read it in a book or something. Or his mummy read him a fairy tale about it.  :3 And on three... 1... 2... 3... Awwwwwwwwwwwww. Can't you just imagine the cuteness? <3

And now I'm totally getting off topic. No matter the outcome, I can't wait for Monday. I will personally hire a hitman and make sure to cover my tracks if Amber decides to post a "Questions from the Readers" thing. Who's with me?

...Or maybe it's a gang tattoo, and he's just been accepted into the royal family.  :U

Mab : oh Hi there Jy... hey... when were you adopted by Nutmeg????

Jy: ... *realization hits that this is Alb's version of despair, misery, and regret;  despair : because he is now a prince; misery : because there isn't going to be a way out and now he's in for hugs for life from Nutmeg; regret : ... oh how he should have hugged Nutmeg when he had the chance*

e_voyager

i don't think that being adopted would be that bad but then he'd definity call his mom to get him out of this.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Netrogo

Actually we haven't had one of those in awhile have we? I like those, Amber if you're reading this can you do a questions from the readers for Monday? :mwaha
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Turnsky

Quote from: Netrogo on August 12, 2007, 10:43:13 PM

Actually we haven't had one of those in awhile have we? I like those, Amber if you're reading this can you do a questions from the readers for Monday? :mwaha

but if he hires a hitman, we wouldn't get any updates!  :<

Zedd

Quote from: Turnsky on August 12, 2007, 10:58:52 PM
Quote from: Netrogo on August 12, 2007, 10:43:13 PM

but if he hires a hitman, we wouldn't get any updates!  :<
Oh horseapples!

Sajoli

QuoteQuote from: Netrogo on Today at 09:42:50 PM
Quote from: Sajoli on Today at 05:06:45 PM

Actually we haven't had one of those in awhile have we? I like those, Amber if you're reading this can you do a questions from the readers for Monday?

but if he hires a hitman, we wouldn't get any updates! 

...he?  :erk When did I get a sex change?

Netrogo, if that is your real name... go eat an apple. It'll keep the EVIL MERCENARY DOCTORS WITH NEEDLES THAT KILL away. The ones I just hired to eat your soul.  :hug Wait, wrong smiley...  :ninja Yess.... cuz the EMDWNTK is totally a ninja...

kaskar

Quote from: je.saist on August 12, 2007, 07:29:28 PM
Mab : oh Hi there Jy... hey... when were you adopted by Nutmeg????

Jy: ... *realization hits that this is Alb's version of despair, misery, and regret;  despair : because he is now a prince; misery : because there isn't going to be a way out and now he's in for hugs for life from Nutmeg; regret : ... oh how he should have hugged Nutmeg when he had the chance*

8) I just wonder, does Jyrras's woes revolve around females ? Six Sisters who thought he was soo ... cute, and even Aaryanna's heart melted at the 'cuteness' in him ... Poor Jyrras !

Edit: Just fixed your quoting, there. Don't mind me. -- llearch

e_voyager

i don't remember Aaryanna melting at his cute defense. to the archive. Yawns. as soon as i get some sleep.

kaskar

8) I apologise to my tardiness of the Jyrras Eyes on Aarryanna. This occured when the rescue party for Dan was formed in strip # 522 ...

superluser

Quote from: kaskar on August 13, 2007, 06:07:38 AMI apologise to my tardiness of the Jyrras Eyes on Aarryanna.

I didn't understand what you were trying to say here, so I tried diagramming the sentence:

It didn't help.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

kaskar

8)
Quote from: superluser on August 13, 2007, 02:01:21 PM
Quote from: kaskar on August 13, 2007, 06:07:38 AMI apologise to my tardiness of the Jyrras Eyes on Aarryanna.

I didn't understand what you were trying to say here, so I tried diagramming the sentence:

It didn't help.

8) I was merely pointing out to e_voyager, in which comic Jyrrass flashes his cute eyes look at her. It was in strip #522, of the series called 'Unwilling and Abel at S.A.I.A' , or something like that ...