Holy crud, you all need to look at these.

Started by Josh Massa, August 05, 2007, 02:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RJ

I thought I saw a gorilla in the first one. o.o

Zedd

No bad RJ..Your seeing stuff again...Do it again or we'll put you in a home

RJ

I thought I was already in a home...

It won't be a cage, will it? With a spinny wheel thing and a little button you press to get food from? Because that'd be kinda fun.

Josh Massa

Maybe if you turn the brightness up on your computer screens you'll be able to see them better.

superluser

Quote from: Josh Massa on August 08, 2007, 09:19:39 PMMaybe if you turn the brightness up on your computer screens you'll be able to see them better.

Yeah, this is all I got:

Seriously, I tried turning up the brightness, and I even tried using edge detection.  There's nothing there.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Alondro

In the lab where I work we were constantly bothered by the ghosts of the tens of billions of small animals massacred there to further the knowledge of how Wint-O-green Life Savers make that little spark, as well as vital research in brussel sprout palatability.

The little mouse ghosts squeaked and ran amock all over the place, leaving little ectoplasmic smears everywhere, kinda like slugs, only more ghostly.

But with a cerain divine leonine on my side, all those pesky plasmic poltergeists are gone now!

*Quote from said unnamed leonine*  Burp.   Slimy, yet satisfying.  >:3

(This thread demands mockery  :P )

EDIT:  I heard on the radio that there was a Pay-per-view seance summoning the spirit of John Lennon last night...  they played some clips.  It sounded so absolutely idiotic.  Egyptian mythology is more credible than what I heard these con-artists babbling about.  It wasn't even a 'good' seance!  I've seen more interesting seances from people who were making fun of seances!  The perverted seance of Retarded Animal Babies 17 was better planned and acted out than this!  Of course, anyone stupid enough to believe such a pathetic scam deserves to have their money stolen.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif