Holy crud, you all need to look at these.

Started by Josh Massa, August 05, 2007, 02:09:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Josh Massa

Ok, those were taken by me at Undercliff Institution JUST TONIGHT 8/4/07!!! Tell me what you think!

Roureem Egas

Your first pic wasn't clear to me until I stared at it for a minute. After a bit of shifting, it looks vaguely like a skull. The second one looks a little bit like part of a face. What is it?

Amber Williams

They dont look like anything out of the ordinary to me. Honestly I cant even see what you are trying to point out, its too vague and ambigious in terms of shapes.

ilpalazzo

More pictures, Those are just creepy. I honestly believe in ghost and spirits.

Josh Massa

I have 14 more pictures that I took at Undercliff Institution, but I don't think any of the others show anything. If you would like for me to post them I will.

superluser

Quote from: Josh Massa on August 05, 2007, 02:50:59 AMI have 14 more pictures that I took at Undercliff Institution, but I don't think any of the others show anything. If you would like for me to post them I will.

Flickr account, maybe?  Not here?

Oh, and I don't mean to offend, but here's a video that might change the minds of a few skeptics (yes, this is a repeat)

I firmly believe that there are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Turnsky

i dunno, it seems like seeing the virgin mary in a toasted cheese sandwich, or elvis on a rock.. people see what they wanna see.. kinda like seeing shapes in the clouds.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

bill

RJ

My eyes hurt from staring...

I find when people find religious images in stuff hilarious though. There's some beach in Sydney where if you go to this certain spot to look at a certain part of a fence at a certain angle, then at a certain time it'll suddenly look like Mary.

Netrogo

Dammit! Looking at those got me youtubing every other ghost sighting I could find. Now I'm seeing things >.<
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Gornemant

Zina

GabrielsThoughts

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

bill

Zina

bill

Gornemant

Oh please, that one's too obvious  :B

You'll have to blame Lincoln for that

Fuyudenki

Quote from: BillBuckner on August 05, 2007, 08:46:54 AM
I can't see shit.

You're supposed to be looking for faces, not poo.

I can see something like a face in the second one.  Looks like Osborne or Lulu from FFX or something.  Looks more like red clouds seen through trees, though.

Honestly, I really don't like looking at ghost pictures, and would really appreciate if you'd post LINKS and WARNINGS for this kind of thing.  Aliens, somewhat, but especially ghost pictures creep me out, and I didn't appreciate clicking into the thread last night and being smacked in the face with a couple of "ghost" pictures.

I also agree with a lot of the sentiment here, that a good imagination can see anything anywhere.  The door of my closet features a scene that looks like one of the Xenomorphs from Alien, as viewed as he's walking over the viewer, and that's the simulated woodgrain.  One evening, my brother and best friend and I spent hours finding faces and skulls in the texture maps for Xenogears.  In short, your mind plays tricks on you.  If it didn't, photographs and drawings wouldn't work, because those are, at core, merely optical illusions.(That's not a character named Mab, it's a bunch of squiggly lines!)

On the other end of the spectrum, there's a reason I don't like looking at ghost pictures.  I had it explained to me at one point, and came to the conclusion that sometimes, I can actually detect evil in entities featured in photographs.(the friend who explained this phenomenon to me explained that his wife can sense instantly whether someone is a rapist, and that he can sense instantly whether someone is a killer, then proceeded to cite evidence.)  It ranges anywhere from knowing there's a malevolent being sitting right behind me or outside my door, all the way up to an agonizing, suffocating feeling, as if the room were suddenly flooded with pots of burning sulfur.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth than will ever be dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio, and most of them get their kicks out of killing and torturing us.

bill

Zedd

HAve you ever ate paint chips in your life Josh?

Zina

Quote from: Raist on August 05, 2007, 04:25:06 PM
Quote from: BillBuckner on August 05, 2007, 08:46:54 AM
I can't see shit.

You're supposed to be looking for faces, not poo.

I can see something like a face in the second one.  Looks like Osborne or Lulu from FFX or something.  Looks more like red clouds seen through trees, though.

Honestly, I really don't like looking at ghost pictures, and would really appreciate if you'd post LINKS and WARNINGS for this kind of thing.  Aliens, somewhat, but especially ghost pictures creep me out, and I didn't appreciate clicking into the thread last night and being smacked in the face with a couple of "ghost" pictures.

I also agree with a lot of the sentiment here, that a good imagination can see anything anywhere.  The door of my closet features a scene that looks like one of the Xenomorphs from Alien, as viewed as he's walking over the viewer, and that's the simulated woodgrain.  One evening, my brother and best friend and I spent hours finding faces and skulls in the texture maps for Xenogears.  In short, your mind plays tricks on you.  If it didn't, photographs and drawings wouldn't work, because those are, at core, merely optical illusions.(That's not a character named Mab, it's a bunch of squiggly lines!)

On the other end of the spectrum, there's a reason I don't like looking at ghost pictures.  I had it explained to me at one point, and came to the conclusion that sometimes, I can actually detect evil in entities featured in photographs.(the friend who explained this phenomenon to me explained that his wife can sense instantly whether someone is a rapist, and that he can sense instantly whether someone is a killer, then proceeded to cite evidence.)  It ranges anywhere from knowing there's a malevolent being sitting right behind me or outside my door, all the way up to an agonizing, suffocating feeling, as if the room were suddenly flooded with pots of burning sulfur.

There are more things in Heaven and Earth than will ever be dreamt of in your philosophy, Horatio, and most of them get their kicks out of killing and torturing us.

So.
Communists.

bill

Zina

bill

superluser

I think it's the Lumber Cartel.  Or the Backbone Cabal.  Actually, probably both.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Turnsky

Zedd

Turnsky

Quote from: Zedd on August 05, 2007, 08:24:00 PM
Trunksy you lil bastard XD

sleep deprived mind + photoshop = i'm very easily amused.

Alondro

I see spooks all the time.

*incredibly racist and evil comment!*   >:3

*snerks and quotes the Cowardly Lion for added evil effect!*  I do believe in spooks!  I do, I do, I do!

I am now full of demons.   :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif