A few questions

Started by Robo-AgentKiri, February 15, 2006, 10:08:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Robo-AgentKiri

Ok, if you can help me, I would be appreciative.
I'd like to ask a few questions about a few things.
One: I'm working on a GGX/other Doujin. Is anyone here actually willing to read it?
Two: Who here is a Pro at GGX?
Three: Is there a distinct possibility that The Xbox version might be a tad easier than the ps2 version? (GGX)
Four: Can I not be smote....?

Xuzaf D

I personally hate the Guilty Gear series since it concentrates to much on cheapness. I also don't like long screen names with numbers used to identify oneself from the 136 other people who used the same licensed charactor as a screen name, so that's a double whammy in your case.

And every body smites a little. It shouldn't effect you.

Robo-AgentKiri

Cheapness? Yeah. That's if you only play the pros who know the damn cheapshot combos. Other than that, Guilty Gear is a fast-paced game. And like everyone else, it has massive concentration on cheapness, like MvC. So much cheapness, only people who see it as a tradition to play do so. I, personally like to see past the cheapshots and exploit them defensively. And, I apologize for having such a long name. I will correct it later.

olroxshade

Quote from: Robo-Kiri EFS No. 001 on February 15, 2006, 10:08:34 PM
One: I'm working on a GGX/other Doujin. Is anyone here actually willing to read it?show us

Two: Who here is a Pro at GGX?Really I donĀ“t Know

Three: Is there a distinct possibility that The Xbox version might be a tad easier than the ps2 version? (GGX)#Maybe

Four: Can I not be smote....?........not answer