Brotherhood of the Machine (OOC) [PG/14] - Open - New players welcome!

Started by Ryudo Lee, June 07, 2007, 02:18:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Arcalane on July 11, 2007, 10:50:04 AM
"Summary: Morgan is likely not in direct danger yet. However the Chief may yet report him to the Brotherhood anyway. If everyone in the town is as cheerful as they seem, on the other manipulator, then the Chief may ironically ask for Brotherhood investigators to assist in Morgan's search for the smugglers."

Hehehe thank you.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Arcalane

For giving you an idea, or what?

*adjusts halo*

:U

Ryudo Lee

llearch n'n'daCorna

And acted upon.

Sorry for the delay, I've been dragged about a bit in the last few hours. :-/
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

techmaster-glitch

Um, Caff, I think you can post that new intro for Gerald now. The one where he's lost in the forest? Ryudo's already pretty much said it's ok.
...  As was said before, he can detect the signals from the van, or be wandering through the forest and smell the food being cooked, or heck even run into Victor in town.  ...

Catffeinated

Azlan

I'm going to hoe I have internet I can utilize at the hotel... I regulate my character to the control of Ryudo if I am unable to respond in a reasonable amount of time.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Ryudo Lee

This will give everyone else a chance to properly be introduced to Gerald.

Catffeinated

Quote   <Unknown Energy weapon>
      <Leathality: Unknown>
      <Ammo: Unknown>
      <Integrity: Unknown>
   <Advised action: Negotiate>

This is Mars advising Gerald here, and yes, the signal can be detected and read, however, only within five feet.

llearch n'n'daCorna

I dunno about you, but personally I'd freeze, rather than pulling my weapon out - even to throw it away...

That's just me, though. ;-]

Arcalane

Oh, and don't start bouncing posts back and forth again, you two. Let other people get a chance to respond too. Exo won't be because he's too busy fiddling around with the equipment inside the van.

NB; Lethality not Leathality

techmaster-glitch

Arcalane

I assume so, give him some response time unless he wandered off. He was last seen on Page 8, getting into one of the vans.

Someone give 'im a prod.

techmaster-glitch

Unfortunately, too late for that. The naive little doctor has gone to give him a damn check-up, without even letting him get searched to just make sure that he didn't have any concealed weapons. Then, as per what Jexx would consider the proper procedure, restraints, (in other words, tie him to a chair. Securely) in case this guy has some of martial arts skill. Then the check-ups and the talking can start.
*sigh* not anymore...

Catffeinated

:rolleyes Yah, that's a good way to make new allies... besides, if Bill hasn't posted since the sixth page, I'd say he's out...

techmaster-glitch

Jexx would let you go as soon as we found out you were trustworthy!  :<

Ryudo Lee

Quote from: Catffeinated on July 12, 2007, 09:40:33 AM
:rolleyes Yah, that's a good way to make new allies... besides, if Bill hasn't posted since the sixth page, I'd say he's out...

Sent a PM to Bill about this.

Catffeinated

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 12, 2007, 09:42:29 AM
Jexx would let you go as soon as we found out you were trustworthy!  :<
At the rate it's going, it would take days... or weeks... ... or months... ... ... or years... ... ... ... I like pie...

techmaster-glitch

I figured that once we had you properly restrained, I don't know, maybe the Doctor could have tried some of her empathy, maybe Jexx could have 'found' an advanced lie detector in one of the vans...

llearch n'n'daCorna

How does your char know about the doctor's empathy, tech?

techmaster-glitch

He doesn't. I'm talking out-of-character right now. Duh!
Jexx was probably going to say something like, "Is there any way we can be absolutely sure he's telling the truth?"

Catffeinated

QuoteJexx quickly circled around to where said gun was, morphed one handcannon to a hand, then, while still perfectly focused on the feline, reached down and grabbed it, before placing it in a pocket of his shorts

BTW: The gun's weight distribution is off, it seems as if most of the weight is at it's barrel, yet it's perfectly balanced.

techmaster-glitch

Heh, Jexx can't notice that. He's to focused on Gerald, remember? In fact, he was pretty much reaching down blindly to get the gun because Jexx never took his eyes of gerald in even the slightest.

Tapewolf

Looks like it's actually an energy weapon.  Dorcan won't know that, but the same applies - it's going to be a matter of removing the powerpack.

**EDIT**

Missed the chameleon ability.  Fixed now.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

techmaster-glitch

Whoops. I said 'on purpose', instead of 'by accident'. Fixed

Tapewolf

I thought Jexx had already let slip the hand-morphing thing.  I can work around it if need be, though.

techmaster-glitch

Heh? The hand-morphing? That's no secret. I was taking about, if Jexx were to frisk Gerald he'd probably bash him upside the head with a handcannon. And Jexx wouldn't be sure it was an accident... I accidentally said on purpose.

Tapewolf

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on July 12, 2007, 11:15:17 AM
Heh? The hand-morphing? That's no secret. I was taking about, if Jexx were to frisk Gerald he'd probably bash him upside the head with a handcannon. And Jexx wouldn't be sure it was an accident... I accidentally said on purpose.

So the problem is one of hate rather than him pretending that he only has guns instead of hands?

Catffeinated

techmaster-glitch

So the problem is one of hate rather than him pretending that he only has guns instead of hands?

Nope, just Jexx's own little way of making sure he ain't a threat...you can't threaten someone if you're unconscious...