Xze or Ozzie?

XZE!!
OZZIE!
Both <333

Nikki

oh shoot that's right!!!

thanks Damaris!!!

now...um...gimme a few minutes ^^;

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

llearch n'n'daCorna

Camel toe is... is...

Let's see. How shall I put this? When you see someone wearing an extremely tight pair of briefs, that's camel toe, because it looks like one - two toes, semi-joined.

Does that enlighten you?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Nikki

lol, thanks Llearch =3

But Pal gave it to me in a more direct way xDDDDD

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

xHaZxMaTx

Oh, that's excellent!  My only complaints are that the thighs look a bit too short, and the... erm, boobs are too big (IMO).

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 10, 2007, 10:02:27 PM
lol, thanks Llearch =3

But Pal gave it to me in a more direct way xDDDDD

*grin* I figured the challenge of explaining it without breaking the rating was worth thinking about. :-]

Nikki

i'm getting a LOT slower with my artwork..maybe it's because i actually have a social life outside the computer now...anywhoo...here's 'Succubus Xze' inked and partly colored...

(WIP2 'Cubi Xze)
(the scanner makes the light black look light grey and the purple looks blue =.= )

AND A BABY!!!!

That's Garret ^^ my new little Cousin.

He's preemie, but he's doing ok as far as i know...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 12, 2007, 11:29:00 PM
He's preemie, but he's doing ok as far as i know...

Cute.

Meh, he's not in an incubator, so he's ok. :-]

e_voyager

i know how you feel i have a new sibling that's less then a month old if you can believe that.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

Kenji

:januscat

Nikki

Kenji

Quote from: Xze-Xze on June 14, 2007, 12:41:42 AM
:erk

:cry :cry :cry :cry :cry

Yeah, after seeing your other topic, I feel kinda bad about that comment, now...

Nikki

it's ok..you didn't see it yet ^^

*hug* i totally and completely forgive you...but only if you pass the mustard for my ham and cheese sandwich.

Kenji

A noble endeavour for that mustard. *le yellow stuff*

KarlOmega1

That baby is so cute.

Also, The Succubus pic is stunning...very good.
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Nikki

i'm getting better..not as good as i want to be but..meh

e_voyager

we are never as good as we what to be. that is how things are in the craft of ascetics so to speak.

KarlOmega1

I do have some questions...

If we were to go by the DMFA book, which states that Cubi feed on emotions...which emotions does your Succubus version feed on, Xze?
I'm a Skype User.

llearch n'n'daCorna

xHaZxMaTx

Nikki

lesse...

Lust, fear, um...and bloodlust  :D

So Haz is..in a sense...correct :D

Nikki

All inkwork is completed except for the....a-hem...nippular area....i can't get the position quite to my liking, so any pointers would be helpful =3

(Inked nude Xze)

I'm Almost done with this one..i'm just stressing over clothing colors >.<

(WIP3 'Cubi Xze)

Finished with this one ^.^ Hugsnowkthanx!!!

(Finished Chibi Xze)

Nikki

(Xze in a box (es))

Bottom one is a collab between me and a good friend...the rest of you may color in the lineart if you wish as well..

tired...blarg...

KarlOmega1

Great, now you made me feel like adopting her...Poor Xze...

I'm a Skype User.

Nikki

the next two in the series are gonna be worse x3

e_voyager

no Xze Xze don't go the way of the box dog. you need to remember who you are

Nikki

QuoteOh lord have mercy sweet jesus on the cross with mary and josepth with the moses in the ocean with the pretty fishes and the meanie sharks and the abc's 123's my grandma can kill your grandma and daddy's in the bed half way dead, mother's in the kitchen cookin' fried chicken, sisters at school acting like a fool brother at work acting like a jerk and good lord that friggin' hurt!
Edit: Long story short: i bumped my elbow and said all the above.

Nikki

(Random Chibis)

bleh. Me and a friend chibi-fied....

and He's the blue-haired one...i'm the purple-hair

Kenji

So... are you holding signs up to say they like the stuff? Should be included in the stuff? What?