Person Above You (P.A.Y.): The Warm Fuzzies Strike Back (slice 9)

Started by xHaZxMaTx, December 30, 2006, 11:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno is fairly soothing, too. If only in a "boy, am I glad I'm not him" way. :-)

(joking, ok :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sunblink

Llearch is the world's coolest cardboard box. It's not every day you come across a box that can use a keyboard.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Suwako

Keaton the Black Jackal is right llearch is a special box, a very special box.. Keaton is noticeably cool. :)

The key to true justice, isn't faith isn't insight but is knowledge.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cogidubnus

Suwako

Cogidubnus is compliment-ive  ... or something like that.

Snow can be yellow...

e_voyager

Llearch n'n'daCorna has read about computer life spans wow

Aiyno beat me to the punch but he's still a nice guy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

so all the angels got together and decided to give everyone on earth a basket filled with wishes...and they were expertly corrupted by you...
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

TheGreyRonin

I was going to say that GabrielsThoughts made posts that are very thought-provoking and interesting, but now I have to add in "confusing" as well.

Suwako

TheGreyRonin replies truthful to himself and most of t applies to my thoughts about Gabriels post as well.

A silent snake can still have a vicious bite.

e_voyager

Aiyno seems to miss that Grey is referring to my actives on the corrupt  wish thread but then he's to nice to visit that thread often.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

llearch n'n'daCorna

Whereas Cogidubnus merely appears as a mountain - brooding, far-off, and inscrutable. :-)

e_voyager

Llearch understands thee is power in dew... could he be after the dew prism?

Cogidubnus

Nikki

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Xze's avatar is cool, maybe I already said that but that avatar deserves repeating  :3

On the left you see sanity alone in the dark, on the right insanity dancing in the sun...

Nikki

Aiyno like my avatar. however, if he saw the whole image, i think his comment would be restated.

(gah...sleep-deprived...)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Suwako

Nikki

Aiyno saw the whole pic!

Yes, it is nice ^w^
And aren't guys Supposed be pervs? >w>

Cogidubnus

Aiyno wolf has read Dover Beach. Truly, his cadence is both slow and melancholy, and the eternal note of sadness brings. :3

Xze is truly a worthy ninja.  :paranoid

Nikki

I ninja'd Cogi by about a billionth of a second XD

Yes, i'm that good...bow to my superior ninja powers...and my Gaara plushie XD

Suwako

Xze can type real fast even when sleep deprived.

bow, wow!, bark, bark, bark *fake death*

Nikki

Aiyno is right...^w^

*falls asleep and hits her head on the desk* @-@

e_voyager

Nikki

e_voyager

Xze Xze may be right as there are many things i don't that i don't need to know like the reason what they say let sleeping dragons lie... especially during certain seasons. "shivers in phantom pain."

Nikki

E should also memorize this: 'Let sleeping Xze lie."

let it up to your inagmination cuz im too sleeplly ti think..

e_voyager

Xze-Xze does not realize that i learned long time ago from my little sister that  sleeping siblings can hit very hared... then when they wake up they hit you again for hurting their hands while there were sleep.

Suwako

e_voyager is probably the most active poster in this topic, which can be a good thing.

Cat on my keyboard! A cat, on my keyboard! jknsdfr56r